Snowy Days - FrUk

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 14-11-2012 22:32

Arthur shot a look at Francis that was sort of confused, flattered and at the same time troubled. Not troubled because he didn't believe those things... because despite anything he did have quite an ego... but troubled because he felt he needed to say something back to the frenchman and he had no idea what to tell him... even though there were many good things about him. Arthur was just not good at giving compliments.
"NotAllYourFoodIsBadAndYouAreTheOnlyOneToHaveStayedWithMeThroughAllThoseYearsAndBeenThereForMeSoThankYouAndYouAreQuiteHandsomeIndeed..." He mumbled almost inaudible.. but he did try hard.. he did.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 15-11-2012 11:34

Francis listened carefully and it took him a moment to register what Arthur had just said. He knew Arthur was bad with compliments, he always has been. Even though he received them often from others, he apreciated Arthurs' the most. He smiled lovingly at Arthur. "Je t'aime, cher." he spoke softly and kissed him briefly.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 28-11-2015 03:04

Arthur took great joy in the kiss he got in reward for stepping out of his comfort zone. He smirked and pretended to roll his eyes
"Yeah yeah..." he muttered before winking at his lover. "Right back at you, old chap."
He stretched his body.
"Unforrunately, I will need to do some paperwork. It also prevented me from showing up on time at the hospital." he pecked France on the lips before getting up and grabbing a shirt to put on. "And I know... I know you'd rather sit with me and waste away the day, but it can't be helped. So please, don't give me that pout of yours."
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~