'Say It With Flowers' [NetherlandsxCanada]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
BeyondReaper
Major
Major

'Say It With Flowers' [NetherlandsxCanada]

Post by BeyondReaper » 13-02-2012 13:25

Character: Canada
Name: Matthew Williams
Appearance: Image

Plot: Netherlands sends flowers to Canada every year, but keeps his intentions a secret. Canada is oblivious to the possible reason.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-02-2012 23:32

Character: Tim Poortvliet
( Netherlands has no official Human name yet so I stick with this one)
Appearance:

(Let's use human names, I don't feel like typing 'The Netherlands' each time when I want to type his name, it's quite long XD)

Tim walked slowely to the door. Very slowely. As slowely as he could without people noticing. The year had passed redicously fast. He remembered last year, the fifth of may, liberation day.
His boss, Mark Rutte had asked him once more if he would not stay home this year, join him for a drink.
He had told him the delivery to Canada could be made by some high society members, it was all political show.
What the premier didn't know was that Tim had a personal delivery to make as well, so his answer was the same as all those years before. No.

He had chosen his most valuable tulips for the bouquet he was holding right now. It was easilly worth a hundred euros. No one needed to know that though. Especially Mathew.
Finally he had reached the door, just like every year his heart was pounding in his throat and he felt like just running away.
He waited a while in front of the door, calmed down and rang the bell.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 20-02-2012 10:19

(sounds good to me ^^ and I like the name! :D)

Today, would seem like a normal day to anyone else, but not to Matthew. The representation of Canada knew exactly what day it was and who would come to visit his home today. Therefor, he spent most day cleaning and getting everything to look respectable after his brother had visited the day before.
Just as he glanced at the majestic clock on his wall, he heard someone knock on the door.
Matthew took a moment to prepare himself, slapped his best smile on his face, and answered the door.
"Tim! Nice to see you again."

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-02-2012 16:17

Tim heard the door open and was greeted by the cutest smile...His heart made a weird motion in his chest and he had to look away.
" 'Sup?"
He looked to the ground and held out the bouquet.
"These are for you. There are more on the square...but these are for you"
He mumbled. He always mumbled when nervous.
He didn't know that a lot of people mistook it for an angry grumble and thus thought he was a bad guy. Or well...maybe it was an angry grumble most of the time, but not with Mathew. Never with Mathew.
He could barely look at that boys face without feeling an irrepressible need to hug him, or kiss him, or- ...Something more.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 21-02-2012 16:29

Matthew frowned a bit when Tim looked away so suddenly, but smiled at the flowers.
"They're beautiful." He commented and took them from the European nation. "Why don't you come inside? I have coffee ready if you like?" He stepped aside to let Tim in. He knew that Tim was known for his grumpiness, or some would say so, but he's always been nice to Matthew, so the Canadian didn't get it.
Tim was a nice person. Matthew liked being around him.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-02-2012 19:51

Tim handed Mathew the bouqeut and steped in.
"Ah coffe is always nice. I brought some stroopwaffles as well...so that's a good coïncidence."
He had already walked a few paces through the halway with his boots that were wet and muddy from the snow outside when he realised.
"Ahm- I should take of my shoes...Right?"
He looked uneasy for a second, his face a mix of embarrasment and feeling sorry.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 22-02-2012 20:03

Matthew tried his best to not sigh.
"Yes, please take them off." He asnwered as politely as possible. After all, he had just cleaned the floor. He closed the door and walked into his kitchen to put the fresh bouquet in a vase.
"Stroopwaffles! I like those." He commented and pourred them both some coffee.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-03-2012 20:58

Tim squated to untie his laces, he was mentaly giving himself a torough beating. This was not his own house where he could simply barge in! Shit. Matthew obviously didn't like this, hopefully he'd forget while they were having cofee.
He walked into the living room after leaving his boots in the hallway.
He unceremoniously dropped a pack of the cookies on the cofee table and sat down on the couch, Matthew was in the adjecent room still buisy with the vase.
"Need help with that?"
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 04-03-2012 21:06

Matthew put the beautiful flowers in the vase. He had always admired the Dutch flower. Carefully, he adjusted them in the vase and gave them a nice place in his living room.
"Oh that's alright, I got it." He replied before going back into the kitchen and taking the two cups of coffee out. "You drink yours black, am I right?" He smiled as he put the cup in front of his friend and sat down next to him.
"So how have you been?"

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-03-2012 09:06

Tim didn't know why he prefered it bitter. It somehow felt more like coffee that way. Not some sort of sweet mokka beverage.
He simply took the cup to show it was alright.
Why was talking to Mathew always such a hard task? It made him so nervous.
How had he been. He had been mopping around because he was so nevous for today for weeks, his boss was going crazy with him because he wasn't focussing on his tasks as a nation, he'd yelled at Geert Wilders when Poland had stuck out his tongue at him- He'd been doing nothing but thinking of Mathew.
"Just the usual."
damn, he didn't manage to say it again! He already knew how this visit would end. He'd end up saying nearly nothing, Mathew would get uneasy around him, and he'll end up not even staying for dinner. That's what happened almost every year. He needed to say something! Preferably not about the war...He hated the memory of Mathewe seeing him helpless.
"I'm really still gratefull y'know. You did a lot for me back then."
Why did he say something about the war? He hated himself sometimes.
Rp chara's: