'Say It With Flowers' [NetherlandsxCanada]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 02-07-2012 23:42

Tim now closed his eyes and leant back, he burried his face in Matthews hair.
"Oh...hmmmm!"
He helf Matthew as close as possible when jerking them together. There had been times in the past when he would lie like this and touch himself to this very fantasy.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 03-07-2012 00:28

Matthew couldn't help bucking his hips for a little more of that delicious friction, each movement making his heart seemingly pound harder in his chest.
Lying flat on Tim, for as far as that was possible, he enjoyed the feeling of their erections rubbing together while Tim pumped both of them. In his wildest dreams there was nothing that could make this moment feel better.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-08-2012 16:52

Tim closed his eyes and captured Matthews lips in a lazy kiss. He softly moaned into the kiss as his hand kept working. Nice and slow, exactly the way morning sex should be. He rolled his hips upwards riding against the other. That felt good. He did it again rubbing up against Matthew while his hand was still moving.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 23-08-2012 21:28

Matthew clinged to his partner in the bathtub as he was drawn in for a kiss. Making little moans into it, the Canadian couldn't bring himself to focus on one thing.
The pleasure coming from so many sides that all his thoughts became foggy and his vision blurred in a way that made him never want to lose that feeling.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-10-2012 23:56

Tim looked Matthew in the eye daringly as he lazilly stroked them with slow deliberate strokes.
He bit his lip a bit "Hmm- I'm coming-" He mumbled in a low gruf voice.
He barely said it or his dick twiched and he sullied the bath water moaning sweetly.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 04-11-2012 18:19

Matthew stared back into Tim's eyes, his face flushed and his pupils dilated.
"M-Me too.." He managed to whisper out in a husky way as he too was ridiculously close and the laziness of the moment made it all the better for a build up to make him come in a way that is so relaxing that it is just going to make his whole body jelly.
Tightens his hold on Tim when he feels his own dick twitch as well and he comes with a long groan, his body relaxing with every second the groan lasts until he is indeed jelly on top of Tim.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-11-2012 19:02

Tim kissed the top of the others head.
"That was nice." he mumbled.
He righted himself a bit and uplugged the bath so the dirtied water could flow away. He turned on the shower to rinse them both clean.
"Are you a little less sore now?"
His voice was unusually tender.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-11-2015 01:28

Matthew had a dreamy smile on his face.
"Works like a painkiller." He sighed softly. The combination of the pleasure and the heat had made him feel fuzzy in his mind. He relished in the feeling though, for never in his wildest dreams would he have thought being in love could feel this amazing.
The water streaming down his body woke his mind to an extend that his body became more functionable again. In his still present dreaminess, however, he wrapped his arms around Tim and rested against his chest, sighing blissfully.

I'm an Alien~