'Say It With Flowers' [NetherlandsxCanada]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-04-2012 21:39

Tim got in between Matthews legs again and gave the other a quick kiss. Then he steadied himself and started to push in. He kept an eye out trying to make sure the other wasn't hurt. He didn't seem to have had lot of experience...So it would probably be tough on him.
"You ok?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 24-04-2012 23:23

Matthew's face screwed at the feeling of Tim entering him. He felt a stinging pain, but also little jolts of pleasure from sensitive spots the cock inside him was brushing against.
"C-Could be better.." He managed to groan out and panted. "Give me a moment.. I'll be alright."
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-04-2012 14:15

Tim inwardly swore...He should've used three fingers preparing...But then he probably would've come to early, because what Matthew had been doing to him earlier had been out of this world...
The memory of the other sucking him made another burst of pleasure shoot trough him. He made a small movement inside of the other and then remembered he shouldn't move until the other was completely used to it.
"S-sure... Tell me when you're ok."
He whispered softly and decided to make the other feel better in other ways so it would be easier for him.
He leaned down and kissed the other. It was a light kiss, but at the same time demanding. He felt between them and softly stroked Matthew.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-04-2012 19:53

Matthew moaned inwardly and leaned into Tim's every touch, feeling his skin heating up under the fingers.
He gave a nod to signal that his partner could move and relaxed on the bed, focusing on the other pleasure's instead.
Tim was talented with his hands and it luckily made the Canadian forget a bit about the pain. He never expected it would hurt so much, but the thought of being so close to the Dutchman was simply irresistable!

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-04-2012 21:44

Tim caught the nod, and slowely started to move. The other was still rather tight, but it didn't hurt...He was carefull enough to keep a slow pace, knowing what would happen if he'd just slam in.
He kept on Touching the other as well, knowing it was making it endurable for Matthew.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-04-2012 21:47

Matthew closed his eyes and kept taking deep breaths, feeling how it helped him stay relaxed. The pain was still very noticable, but the pleasure was helping a lot to subside the stinging in his ass.
He made a soft groan and bucked his hips into Tim's touch. It started to feel better and better.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-04-2012 23:31

Tims hips now made some movements that showed he was having trouble going slow and holding back. His slow steady pace sometimes got interrupted with a bit harder and sharp thrust.
Which he couldn't help but feel bad about but- it felt so good.
The overall tempo was going up slightly as well, but he had to, it was either that or quit.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 26-04-2012 06:28

Matthew realised that Tim needed more than the slow pace. He was getting used to it by now, he should say something.
"Nnng... T-Tim.. faster.." ok not exactly the whole phrase he wanted to say, but that would work.
The Canadian panted lightly at the undeniable pleasure he was given.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 26-04-2012 17:55

Tim needn't be told twice. He started to slowely speed up until he had reached his desired tempo. He might've been a bit rough, a bit to greedy. But it was part of who he was. He was a bit rough around the edges and given what he was used to, he had been surprisingly gentle already.
That was what love was right? That little bit of gentleness it brought forth in even him.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 26-04-2012 18:47

Matthew let out a soft cry in pleasure, leaning his head back on the bed and arching his back lightly as the pace increased.
Though the stinging never seemed to disappear, the pleasure was far bigger than the pain.
On instinct, he rolled his hips back on Tim, his face flushing at the intensity of the moment as his muscles twitched every so often in his enjoyment.

I'm an Alien~