'Say It With Flowers' [NetherlandsxCanada]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 27-04-2012 01:48

Matthew seemed to Enjoy it...Good. Tim wasn't really able to focus that well anymore. He just kept the hand that was Jerking Matthew going, good and fast. His other was gripping at the others hip. He was getting close!
His thrusts now became irregular and more animalistic.
Coupled by the low grunts that seeped from his lips he seemed to have something wild over him.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 27-04-2012 07:15

Tim started thrusting in a different way, but Matthew couldn't say he didn't enjoy it. He took full enjoyment of it, feeling with every thrust how he was filled up inside.
He was getting close and moans kept escaping his lips with every thrust Tim made. He had never felt this good before!
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 27-04-2012 15:57

Tim didn't warn anymore than just gasping for breath a couple of times. He gave one particulairy hard thrust and pressed against the other as he came.
He spilled inside the other and kept moving until it kind of passed over him.
He only then realised he had bitten his lips so hard he tasted blood.
Damn that had been- oh wow.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 27-04-2012 16:23

As soon as Matthew felt the hot load inside him, he knew he couldn't hold back anymore.
He spilled himself between both of them and lay on the bed panting, his muscles going weak from exhaustion.
He closed his eyes to stop the world from spinning. That was just... he had no words for it! It was amazing and the best experience he ever had.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2012 23:05

Tim rolled of of the other. The golden moment hadn't passed yet. He was relishing in it. His hands searched for the other. The sweat on his back started to run cold and he wanted a warm body close.
Soon the other would feel pain. He had been rough. Still he had been loving. He was still loving. At this point he wondered if he would ever stop loving. He sure hoped he would not.
If Matthew was hurt, he'd hold him. He'd make it all better. And when he was happy, he'd take him even higher.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 10-05-2012 12:25

((You know what's weird? I've been checking this RP for every day of the past week and it kept saying I was the last one who replied. Today it finally says you replied, I look at the date of your reply..... 7th May.... weird..))

Matthew rolled into the searching arms when he felt them, longing for Tim to touch him, to love him, and love him back just as much. He pulled their bodies so close there was no space left between them. The waves of pleasure still coarsijg through his veins, made room for another feeling; a softly burning pain. Not too bad yet but it would no doubt get worse. The Canadian didn't care and would do nothing rather than take that pain and be happy here with Tim and then do it all over again.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 17-05-2012 00:08

Tim sat up a little and scooted back so he could cover them with the blanket in the process he managed to get the mess they made smeared all over the sheets. He didn't even notice, he just got comfortable and pulled his lover close.
"You ok Mattie? Wanna sleep for a bit?"
He affectionately kissed the top of the others head.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 17-05-2012 01:35

Matthew made a smile at the nickname. He snuggled into his lovers arms, wrapping his own arms around the other as well. The blanket felt nice and soft against his skin, but his butt was still pretty sore.
"A little sore, but i feel very good!" he said with a smile as he closed his eyes.
"Yes, sleeping would me nice.. a little bit but.. " he yawned.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-05-2012 23:17

Tim jawned and scratched his back.
"But what?" he mumbled.
It was obvious Matthew was half asleep already and he himself could use a nice night of snoring right now!
With a sheepish grin he played with the others fingers, stroking them lovily as he held the others hand.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 19-05-2012 00:23

((Damn my typos.. I didn't mean to write but.. hahahahahaha! XD))

"But...." Matthew frowned. He completely forgot what he wanted to say.
"Buutttttttt...... I forgot." He answered truthfully, completely forgetting the phonecall he was supposed to make concerning the next meeting.
"It wasn't important probably.." He said with a yawn and moved his fingers along with Tim's.

I'm an Alien~