'Say It With Flowers' [NetherlandsxCanada]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-05-2012 00:29

Tim nodded and mumbled some last 'I love you's'
Not much later a soft snoring filled the room. It wasn't so bad that it would keep one awake, more a relaxing background sound.

A kiss on Matthews cheek. "Time to wake up sleeping beauty." Tim was sitting next to Matthew on the bed. Years of honest farming had made him an early riser. He used to get up with the sun, or earlier in the early days and work till dark.
He was carying a tray with a ... romantic breakfast on bed. It consisted of some cheese sandwiches and the milk carton. At least he tried.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 20-05-2012 12:37

Matthew smiled softly in his half-sleep state. He stretched on the bed and rubbed his eyes before he opened them. The Canadian couldn't fight the grin as he saw that Tim brought breakfast with him, maybe not the most romantic, but still a romantic gesture which counted for more to Matthew.
He sat up in his bed carefully, smiling up at him.
"Good morning.." He said, still a bit rosy. "What a nice sight to wake up to!"
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-05-2012 01:27

Tim hadn't put up his hair yet and still smelled of a manly musk.
It was clear he still had to shower.
"Hey Mattie, when you finished that...Wanna shower together?"
It was hard enough already not to completely ravish this beautifull sight before him. The boy looked like- uhm.
Something like a sleepy princess, who also looked like a flower and like sunshine. Something like that, whatever.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-05-2012 12:41

"Ooh most certaintly!" Matthew answered eagerly as he began eating. He had noticed both of them still had to shower, it was a rather obvious smell.
He didn't really mind the smell, to be honest, but showering with the one you love.. who would say no to that!!
"Have you eaten already?" He wondered out loud and shot Tim a questioning look.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-05-2012 15:27

"Yeah, I've been up for a while and I'm always hungry in the morning...Didn't raid your fridge though, just some cheese sandwiches."
He smiled and hopped of of the bed. He was wearing a shirt and underwear but he knew very well Matthew was naked under those sheets.
His smile gained something impatient and he glanced over to his lover.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 28-05-2012 16:05

Soon Matthew finished his breakfast and put it on the nightstand before swinging his legs over the edge, the sheets still covering his lap. He grabbed his underwear from the floor and pulled it on as he stood up before turning to Tim, unaware of his impatience.
"Now let's take that shower!" He exclaimed happily as he let his lover to the bathroom with shower.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 29-05-2012 16:14

Tim pouted slightly when he couldn't take a peek at Canada without clothes, but it wouldn't matter...Soon they'd be together again. Once they were in the bathroom together he shut the door locking it out of habit. He didn't know why he'd need to shut out an empty house, but it did feel a bit more confined like this.
He gave a small kiss on Matthews cheek and then bended over to make the tub fill. He usually took a fast cold shower but he knew...that in this case it might be a better idea to make the water nice and hot.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 30-05-2012 09:19

Matthew smiled and decided not to question him locking the door. He knew for sure there was no one else in the house so it would be of no use, you know.. until a certain neighbour decided to visit like some time ago when he was showering.
He watched as Tim set the temperature. The Canadian began collecting two towels and some soap and shampoo for them.
He couldn't help himself as he stepped behind the dutchman and wrapped his arms around the other's chest, leaning his head on the back.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-06-2012 18:40

Tim leaned back into the touch and chuckled softly. He clutched the others arms tightly and softly rocked from side to side.
"How does it feel now? I think... a warm bath might make the pain better. But I honestly wouldn't know. I've never- yknow bottomed."
Tim now slowely started to wonder how their relationship would proceed...They lived on other sides of the globe. It should be possible right? He knew for sure now that his nights spend in the Netherlands were going to be a lot lonelier. At this moment, he didn't want to think about it. This few days were for him and him alone.
He didn't want to go home at all... Not to long ago Wilders had dissapointed everyone by walking out of the Katshuis. Now he didn't have a government, and nothing was more frustrating than being pushed around by arguing politicians.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 01-06-2012 19:06

Matthew smiled and chuckled softly as they rocked from side to side.
"It stings a bit but isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be." He reassured Tim. "Hmm I long for the warm water though.." He admitted as he released the other and stepped into the hot water, sighing contently at the warmth. He was enjoying every moment spent together with Tim, not wanting to think about the time where the other would leave. Perhaps he'd come with him right away to spend a few days in the Netherlands.. he could do that! At least he wouldn't be lonely then.

I'm an Alien~