'Say It With Flowers' [NetherlandsxCanada]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-06-2012 01:07

Tim climbed in as well, a bit clumsy trieng to find a place to fit his long legs without kicking Mathew. First he wanted to sit, facing Mathew, but that didn't really work so sitting behind him was a better solution.
It was really a great feeling to feel their bodies pressing together like that. It made his heart beat pick up and he really wanted to touch Mathew again. On the other hand, it was also a calm intimate moment, and aftter last night. He didn't really want to put anymore stress on the others body.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 06-06-2012 14:05

Matthew had to bite back a chuckle at the first awkward moment in the bathtub, with both trying to fit in a position. He ended up sitting against Tim's chest, lying peacefully against him.
He placed his head on the other's shoulder and took a deep, calm breath of bliss. This was by far the best bath he ever had.
Turning off the tap when the bath was full, he settled back and stole a small glance at Tim. The question he asked him was out before he had even thought about it.
"How long can you stay?"
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-06-2012 00:04

Tim hummed into Matthews hair thinking for a bit.
"Well... I actually should've been back already. Usually I mess up right after I give you the flowers. I- uh turned off my cellphone actually, so I'll tell everyone it broke and I have an excuse to buy some time but-
My government is kinda in crisis so I think I should go the day after tomorrow if I don't want to be a complete irresponsible ass."
He let out a little annoyed groan but then drew the other in a tight hug.
"I guess I should start saving for plane tickets back here though."
A love on the other side of the ocean is expensive but Matthew was worth every Euro!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 11-06-2012 11:41

Matthew smiled through the sad situation. He knew Tim was in crisis and that he'd have to leave soon, but he didn't want to be apart this soon! They had finally found each other!
The Canadian turned around and wrapped his arms around Tim's torso, looking him in the eye.
"I saved a lot of money already... I can come with you! As a....... bonding program? I don't want to be apart this soon." He told Tim, keeping their eyes locked.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-06-2012 14:26

A rare smile appeared on the Dutchmans face. This was amazing news!
"A-are you sure? I don't want to miss you either but- are you sure you can miss it?"
He seemed to think a bit.
"If you're coming, I'll show you everything! And if the weather will be nice we can go swimming maybe, oh I know it! I'll take you sailing! I even got a spare bike you can use."
Enthousiasm was written all over Tims face and he fondly pressed a kiss to the others lips.
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 11-06-2012 15:56

Matthew's smile grew while the other spoke. He didn't know if he would be missing something in his own home, but it'd be worth it if he could see that smile on Tim's face.
He kissed him back affectionately and spoke when they pulled away.
"I am sure. It's worth everything I could possibly miss here and I'd love to do those things with you." He assured him with a grin before pressing his lips to Tim's once again.

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-06-2012 00:30

Tim growled low and happy. He kissed Matthew and mumbled in a low voice "I could just eat you if you keep being this sweet..."
His hands started to travel down Matthews back.
"You're so- hmmm"
His eyes half lidded and he bit his lower lip.
"i want you. Now."
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 23-06-2012 16:17

Matthew chuckled and grinned widely at the compliment. His hands were massaging Tim's shoulders as he closed his eyes to feel the other's hands over him.
"Hmm.." He hummed approvingly and looked up at his lover.
"I'm so..? Irresistable?" He teased and bit back a moan at the demanding, lustful tone Tim suddenly used.
"Gnn.." He moaned softly and crawled more over him to be able to reach Tim's earshell, softly licking the shell and whispering into it.
"You have me. Take me.."

I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-06-2012 23:13

Tim kissed Matthews neck biting it softly.
His hand reached between them and searched for Matthews dick. He softly stroked it.
"Yes you are... And now you're mine. Finally, of course, I'll never get enough of this - hmmm."
He growled lowely again and took his own stiff dick in his hand as well and pumped them together.
"Ahn Matthew..."
Rp chara's:

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-06-2012 00:45

Matthew tilted his head to give Tim better acces, his eyes closing in bliss.
"Ooohhh Tim.." He breathed out. His eyes snapped open in pleasure when his dick was given attention, letting out a surprised moan and bucking his hips to get more of that delicious friction he felt when their dicks were rubbed against each other.
His face turned a delicate red, a mixture of the warmth of the water, and the flushing the pleasure brought along.
"Nnngg oooh yes! More.. please.." The Canadian begged.

I'm an Alien~