So Untouched - FrUk

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

So Untouched - FrUk

Post by yuria-chan » 24-04-2012 00:25

Rp between Dernhelm and Yuria, FrUk

Country names used.

Plot:

England tends to deny his sexual side. He is a puritan and wished it didn't exist at all...However his endless piling and piling up of desires turns him into a timebomb. Very easy to turn on, very hard to persuade to actually act on it.
Set in 1850, Victorian England, Victorian virtues...

Yuria as:

England,
Appearant age: 20
clothing:

Because...Oscar Wilde =3=

England walked into the society club, where he was known as 'Arthur Kirkland' by his human associates. He made short polite conversation with lord Augustus and his newly wed wife. He congratulated them on their marriage but explained he couldn't be long, he was expecting a guest from the mainland.
What his friends couldn't know that he was expecting no one less than the very country of France. Currently there weren't any wars between the two of them and they had no choice but act cordially towards one another.
That didn't change the fact that he thought of the other as quite wicked.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 28-04-2012 18:24

dernhelm trying Francis, heheh (first time, hope I won't dissapoint)

didn't find the perfect pic just yet, for clothing.
But I really really wanted to do something with the realist-movement,
cause they valued the beauty of simple things
(e.g. cause of perfy france reasons).. a.and since courbet made
"the origin of the world" (later... which is a pity)
I post the selfportret of him, also because it has a bit of Francis look (i think)

Francis had been tired of people telling him doing this and that and just packed his suitcase to enjoy life elsewhere for while. He took his sketchbook and drawing materials with him. The english probably would think him a madman anyway so he might as well blame his artistic side.
He introduced himself as an artist trying to get some cute english ladies out of their clothes to pose.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2012 00:16

England waited at his private table, silently enjoying some wine when a couple of ladies came walking by and he caught a fragment of their conversation.
"Dear, is you are a good woman you don't speak to the stranger!"
"Oh, but what's interesting in being a good woman Charlotte? He seemed to me such an interesting figure...An artis is always bound to have interesting views on life."
"Well, I think him wicked and he certainly will not meet my daughters! On top of that he's French!"
England sighed softly, it was clear that his guest had arived. Who else could these ladies be talking about.
He beaconed a footman and told him to guide the newcommer to his table. He hoped the others wouldn't talk scandal already about the two of them dining together.
France was able to create a scandal by merely entering a room.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 08-05-2012 22:28

Francis was led inside the chamber to be seated, he strolled in like as a rare blend of a loose scoundrel and a dandee. He wasn't neat and tidy at all. A couple of golden locks had escaped the bindings, glistering in the candlelighted room and also the top few buttons of his shirt were loose, not enough to show bodyhair, but provocative nonetheless.
"Ahh, Arthur, cava?!" he greeted him with, what started as a firm handshake, but gliding of rather softly stroking his skin. He sat down, blowing his lock from his stare on England and hang in his chair a little "So much has changed around here, Dieu, I insist you give me a tour." He looked at the cutlery to get a hint on what would be served and his eyes fell on the tablelinen. This was really nice damast, really nice. He smiled at Arthur. "Methinks,.. I like this place."
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-05-2012 00:08

England sat down after greeting his guest. There was something quite odd about the way France even shook a hand! It was delicate and like a caress, the way one might greet a woman combined with the firm handshake meant for a man. It made him feel uneasy.
"I'm quite well, thank you. I hope the journey didn't tire you out to much."
He was amazed...Did France just compliment him? A smug smile crept onto his face. A pearly tea-stained smile.
"You mean the club? London? Or- England?"
There was a small moment of hesitation, which he cursed himself for, but he couldn't help it. It was quite the same as asking 'or me' from his position.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 10-05-2012 21:46

Francis smirked and leaned a bit forward.
"A grand tour, bien sur, it would please me greatly if you would. If you show me London, I'm sure the rest follows. I always find my way to the nicest places without a map, once I understand a certain place. But without a guide in London, I might get lost."
In fact he already had this very evening.
"But you must show me true London, not the tourist attraction. To be honest to you, Arthur, mostly ze small imperfections and the seemingly ordinary things are the most precious part of a capital. par exemple,... your morning light, the dew and the fog on the land as the world awakes, it differs so much from mine. The spectrum as a wholein fact differs, around here everything is clouded in mystery. Mine shadows are ... hot ... and vibrating. Your sunlit streets even are dull, don't get me wrong.. they intrigue me. My senses are just not sharp enough to fully understand,... yet."
he couldn't help himself, he needed to flirt with Arthur. He tried to wrap it in velvet though, bluntly telling Arthur to get naked never seemed to paid off.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-05-2012 00:12

( random history lesson~ the Grand tour in those days was part of education of the British upper class boys, in which they visited Rome and Venice and other cultural centres. It's what the word 'tourist' derives from)

Arthur listened carefully. It was true that he liked what the other was saying to him. He liked it imensely. Since when did France admire him so? He had armed himself for fierce argument, not for romantic sentiments.
"Quite fond of romanticism I hear, Francis. I'm afraid though I shall not show you ordinairy London life, it's quite dreadfull! It's filled with plain people and crude things one finds in every big city. It's the extrordinairy things that colour life! I shall bring you to my house in grosvernor square for the season. However, the way I hear you speak, your romantic sentiments, you might be happier if we retreated to my country house Harbourough, the best shooting range in England."
He looked quite content with himself, all Frances praise only enforced his at the moment high self esteem.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 12-05-2012 22:22

Francis got rather pissed after Arthurs words and grinded his teeth to think before shouting a angry reply at him.
"I'm not one being romantic, England, you are.
I'm sick of all the lies and make believes.
I'm a mere man searching for the truth, the whole truth the naked truth.
Fine, take me anywhere you choose.
Either way I'll have you seeing things my way within one week and have you open up to me, or I'll..."
he had to make something up quick
"or I'll eat your socks"
He was sure they wouldn't differ much to the taste of his scones,
and he had survived eating those before.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-05-2012 22:41

Somehow England felt glad he got France angry within the passing of a minute. It showed nothing had changed between them and he rather treasured this sweet enemy.
"You're looking for truth and you come to England? I suppose that's where you went wrong. Also we both know that I won't see things your way even if hell freezes over..."
A small pause and a teasing smile that slowely changed in a small snicker.
"Want some wine to wash down my socks?"
He laughed again and patted the others shoulder amicably.
"But I appreciate your visit."
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 16-05-2012 21:16

"Ahh the pleasure is all mine, I appreciate you having me....
One week, cherie, is all I need to turn your world upside down.
And if I succeed you shall..."

Hmn.. well what would be the english equivalant of eating ones socks?
"If I succeed you'll pose for me, wearing nothing but your skin"
Ohh, even thinking about it made him warm inside. He would have to adjust his palet for this wonderfully pale being. He would reflect everything around him onto his skin. He had seen so in the flesh of rubens. The paler, the more transparent and the more one would reflect the world around him. That is, if england wouldn't turn red all by himself. Like now. He grinned.