So Untouched - FrUk

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-05-2014 00:55

England shook his head. "A-a place for the two of us. Well a society party wouldn't really be the best option. So no Chiswick for us."
His cheeks were burning red.
"I know from experience that it's really hard to get away from people bent on engaging you in tiring conversation."
He then got an idea. "Why don't we ride down to the zoo together!"
He smiled excitedly, thinking of riding the elephant and maybe if the tiger scared him he could hold Francis hand. Many couples went to the zoo if they wanted an exciting day out together.
"Then... Afterwards, instead of returning to this house we take a cab to a country house of mine. It's nothing to impressive, I go there when city life crowds me. It's near Turnbridge Wells, quite a drive from here but I think we can keep each other company very well in the coach?"
He said that last piece with heavy innuendo. A nice long drive and nothing but each others company. He still couldn't quite believe this new-found romance. Yet he was as happy as can be.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-05-2014 19:59

"That's a wonderfull idea, perhaps we can bring some wine and bread... have a cosy picknick over there?" Francis got closer to steal a kiss and another. "I never made out in a cab before,... well not a riding one anyway..."
He was fully dressed by now and allready thinking about loosing some of it. He tucked at Englands clothes. "think you can wait till then?"
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-05-2014 20:06

England nodded curtly, a blush staining his cheeks. "I- I- well not if you keep touching me like that! I'm only human ok, my body reacts if you touch it inappropriately." He looked away. Could he wait until they'd arrived at his summer home? Probably not. But they couldn't stay in here all day!
He quickly tied his cravat, tied it wrong but left it because he was feeling to hot in the face to fix it. "Ok well... Lets eat something and pack some food and be on our way right?"
He had to be brisk and strict because if he let francis have his way now, he'd be back in the bed within seconds and if they wanted to get anything done today, and not be walked in on by the servants that was a bad idea.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-05-2014 20:16

Francis stood real close to Arthur to fix his tie in pure concentration, then looked up to meet his eyes.
"It's hard not to touch you inappropriately" he smiled
"But yes, let's not keep the monkeys waiting..." his belly started protesting by now "nor our bellies... Lead the way, love"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-05-2014 20:24

"It's hard to keep resisting you as well, so please cut me some slack!" He bit back. Wait, that was not an insult- that was not even a good come back. He looked absolutely mortified with his own slip-up and then turned on his heels leading Francis out of the room and to the kitchen. "Ok, right, food you said. Want some eggs? I could fry some eggs." He was feeling hungry now himself. Hungry and still slightly embarrassed. Him and France. an actual couple. He'd probably wake up any second now from this weird dream.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-05-2014 21:02

"Sure" Francis replied.
Surely England wouldn't mess up baking some eggs.
"I'd like that, thank you. Maybe some tea or coffee too?"
France stayed out Englands personal space now,
still trying to figure out how many paces exactly needed England around him,
but at least he did not touch him.
He watched his every move closely however, with his artist eyes,
carefully trailing his body with his sight.
Every muscle bending was studied, the light on his hair cherished,
the reflections on his skin appreciated.
Surely if he stayed out of Arthurs way like that,
baking an egg wouldn't be a trouble at all.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-05-2014 21:25

Arthur started with his eggs, sure he'd used a bit to much butter so they were a bit greasy, and the edges might be a tad dark, but all in all they were acceptable eggs. The idea that he was completely inept of cooking was false, it was just that he wasn't good at it. He'd make things to salty or to fat, and only used base ingredients. Fuel for the body, not an art form.
But that honest basic approach gave some of his dishes a certain charm. You cannot really do sausage and mashed potato wrong, and after a hard day's work it feels like a blessing and like home.
Also the bread he'd got came fresh from the baker, so that made up for the slightly less fabulous eggs.
"Oh yes, I'll arrange for a cuppa tea as well."
He wasn't aware that the other was watching him, otherwise his hands would've quivered more and the eggs would be in a far sorrier state.
"Oh it's been a while since I last cooked myself. I forgot some of the fancier precipices." He hadn't always had servants, but at the moment he was an incredibly wealthy empire, and good food was high on his list of things that improved the standard of living. So he'd gotten a cook, a french one at that because most English chefs weren't much better than he was. Still, Francis didn't have to know that.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-05-2014 22:55

Francis was content with the basic meal, it wasn't haute cuisine,
but the fact that Arthur had made it for him counted.
He gathered some plates and cutlery and placed them on the nearest table. It was strange, this was like playing house for adults. Except that is was genuine. In the end, Francis thought, all nations longued for a mortal life. They all wanted to not only reflect to the lives and timeset around them but feel and commit to it likewise. But they weren't exactly mortal. Their lives were different as were their relationships. Different did not meant to be less though. It was just hard to find a balance. Because nobody had ever tought them how to.

"Arthur, may I write you when I return. I don't want to embarras you with scented envelops, but I would like to write you, if I may?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-05-2014 23:37

Arthur grimaced slightly. Thinking about Francis returning filled his heart with grief. He'd have to get used to living alone again after this... And it had already become something he didn't want to miss.
"You must write! If you wouldn't I'd be quite distraught!"
He motioned a hand over his heart. To indicate where it hurt...
Then without further ado he plumped the eggs on the carefully laid out plates and took a seat across from Francis.
No such thoughts England, no thoughts about loneliness, not today. Today was for courtship and all the fine pleasured of knowing that you are loved.
He stuffed his mouth full with egg and tried to focus on that, or he'd might start crying.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 22-05-2014 00:03

"Bon,... Angleterre, i'm not leaving just yet."
he took a bite and looked at England who seemed to have tensed up a bit.
"If I could choose an ordinary life with you, you know I would, right? It's not in our power. Then again at least we are neighbours." He stretched his legs under the table to touch the others.
"There's just a little water between the two of us. If it weren't, I bet, we'd be so focused on eachother we'd forget about ourselfs, hmn?"