So Untouched - FrUk

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2014 18:24

Arthur looked scandalized. "What would you need a ladies behind for? You have MY behind!"
He then realised how odd that sounded but he could no longer take it back.
"Uh, I mean, you should not scandalise poor innocent ladies. Their gentle natures wouldn't be able to withstand it."
He wiped his face once more really not wanting to appear sweaty.
"On that note, lets be students of medicine. That would work, they are always charming boys right?"
He offered Francis a smile and his arm.
"I think we're here now... So are you ready? I still need to pay the driver."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 24-11-2014 18:39

"Cher, we are the most charming the world ever knew."
Francis gladly took Englands hand and stepped out the chariot.
"It's a relief to stretch my legs again and breath in the summer.
Will they sell peanuts or something at the zoo, you think, so we can feed the animals?" It would be easier to get a close look on the animals for sure.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2014 19:04

"Don't breath in to deep friend, we're still in London after all."
The city was indeed always covered in a small layer of filth coming from the factories and the sun seemed to shine only trough a small layer of smog. Still it was his own capital so Arthur had made a bit of a self deprecating joke. He deep in his heart preferred nature over big cities though so London wasn't his favourite place to be. Far to tainted by modernity. Arthur payed the driver and told him to wait for their return and then accompanied Francis into the zoo.
"Oh yes they do! And you can ride the elefant and if we're lucky they will take out the Urangutan- did you see it it looks just like a human. It makes you think about what crazy old Darwin wrote right? Maybe the guy is right after all."
He was beaming with excitement. If there was anything Arthur loved it was exotic things from faraway places, including animals.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 24-11-2014 19:20

Indeed the air was faul, being around Arthur just was so pleasant he'd forget about little things like that. "I don't believe I ever saw a life Urangutan. You must show me your favourites, Arthur" Francis was starting to get exited, Englands enthusiam had hit him hard. "please lead the way, good friend"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2014 19:33

"Yes, I hope it survived the winter, I haven't been here in a while and I know those animals don't deal with cold weather very well. However I haven't read anything in the papers about it dying so I think it should be alive still."
There was quite a crowd walking in the zoo, mostly well of bourgeois on a day out.
Arthur showed a special card at the entrance office that functioned as a bit of a freepass for things, one of the perks of being a nation. Besides that, most people knew him.
"Very well, we can go look at the camels? There is lions inside but..." He leaned closer to Francis to whisper "They frighten me a bit, I have seen what they can do in Africa and the cages don't seem all that strong."
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-02-2015 19:58

"Ha! I'd love ti see those,they don't scare me. They will be most impressed by MY manes, i'm positive"
Now Francis felt a bit like a wild animal on the loose himself.
Ah but no, he had to behave and all that.
And it was really hard because practically the only thing on his mind was to devour Arthur,... in a sexy way.
He tried to focus on the plaques but his eyes drifted off to Arthur all the time. And when a girl noticed and pointed he pulled Arthur close and started laughing
"Ah how wonderfull to be at the zoo with my best friend.
Do they serve wine here, Doc?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-08-2015 01:52

Arthur felt giddy with excitement. He was absorbed in one of the informative plaquettes taking in the Latin names and the discovery locations. He loved all the new exciting things they discovered.
Arthur looked up and pointed to the pavilion with exotic plants. "Of course they do. I to fancy a glass old sport."
He casually strolled that way and when they were out of earshot of any of the other guests he said to Francis in a low voice: "If I ever discover a new species I'll name it after you."
He meant it in a sweet way, but he immediately imagined naming a new frog species Rana Francisca.
Rp chara's: