So Untouched - FrUk

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-05-2014 11:23

Arthur gratefully moved his legs against Francis. Would that be what it's like to share a border? If only he could connect their lands in some way. Perhaps the biggest bridge ever build. Or a tunnel trough the sea! Who knew what the year 1900 would bring, progress was astounding, maybe they'd have flying steam engines and machines that imported knowledge straight into your brain.
Maybe he should ask Netherlands how you make the sea give back some land... Then again, perhaps they'd be constantly fighting about what bit of the new land belonged to who. He liked the tunnel idea best. It would be like brushing feet beneath the table like this. Nobody could see but they were connected like this.
He had to swallow all the food he'd stuffed into his mouth before he could answer Francis.
"Hmm- yes you are right... Would you really choose me Francis? If we were just mortals, perhaps we'd be fighting all of our lives, I mean, it took us five hundred years or more to even get this close."
With that he gently took Francis hand.
"And we are both men, I wouldn't be able to give you things you so dream of. A family, marriage. Perhaps it is good that we are what we are. Perhaps we wouldn't be together if we weren't." He moved Francis hand to his lips gently kissing it. His heart so gently ached with love...
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 28-05-2014 23:18

Francis gladly accepted Englands gentleman kiss.
"I dream of no such things, you are the only thing that haunts my dreams. And yes it's true marriage would not be for us. But I'm sure we'd find an ancient ritual, something, to bind us. Like handfasting as the Occitans used to. But that's more of your expertise. I know so little about these things"
He looked at the other in silence for a while and sighed.
"We may sit and enjoy eachothers company forever, but the sun has business of her own. If we want to go out, we shouldn't linger too long"
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-06-2014 16:31

Arthur was touched really. Francis speaking marriage. It made him feel oddly giddy. Unfortunately he didn't know rituals that would marry two men. He didn't mind though, the idea that Francis would, if he could was enough.
Now there live would just be a very long courtship, and people say that's the best part of a relation anyway.
He gave the other an honest and innocent smile. "Right! I really want to go to the zoo!" He got up and left the plates for the servants to clean up. Excitedly he went to the hallway to get his coat. He felt in his pocket to make sure the servant girl hadn't nicked a shilling again. No all was good.
"Ok, I think I have all we need." Money would take you a long way in London and fortunately he had plenty.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 09-06-2014 23:06

Francis snatched a bottle of oil out the kitchen and tug it underneath his belt, with a innocent look. He'd rather be save then sore.
He then quickly caught up with England.
"What are you're favorite creatures to see, England?"
The sun was shining delightfull now and the air was mostly clear of clouds. "Well that's a pleasant surprise, what are the odds?"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 09-06-2014 23:21

Arthur hadn't noticed Francis taking some olive oil from the kitchen with him, perhaps that was for the best.
He held the door open for Francis. "Oh, I like the monkeys. I think it's fascinating how much like humans they are, they can even wear clothes. It makes you re-consider old Darwin again. Not that my ancestors were monkeys, mind you!"
He hauled over a cab and payed the driver a shilling. "To the zoo please."
He then turned to Francis again. "But today I just really want to ride the elephant. It's always so thrilling! Old Jumbo is so big, I'm almost a bit scared when riding him." He gave Francis a radiant smile that mimicked the sunny weather. You'd almost wonder if England's moods influenced the weather. Though, then it would be sad that it was raining so often.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 09-06-2014 23:53

"Ah yes, monkeys are so alike, they indulge in expressing their love also!
Ah but I don't know about the elephant, England, it sounds pretty scary to me. Maybe we can ride a somewhat smaller beast?"

Francis atomatically cuddled up close to England in the cabin and took his hand. "We'll have time for a few kisses, before we get there?" he was allready leaning in to start.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-06-2014 21:59

Arthur chuckled. "Oh Francis, women and children ride the elephant! I'm sure we can to, they make him carry some sort of saddle so it's completely safe. I don't understand what you mean about monkeys though..."
When they were seated Francis hands were immediately on him and the other was leaning in for a kiss. "Ohh... Now I get what you were saying about monkeys." He sneered and pushed Francis away. He quickly closed the door and the curtains to the windows of the cab. He'd had a small heart attack there, what if anyone would've seen? He didn't feel like being thrown into bedlam for being a sodomite. Even if it would be just for one night until his boss would fix the paperwork and bail him out- the place gave him the creeps. When he was sure no one could see them though he leaned against Francis shoulder.
"So... You were talking about kisses? Would you dare kiss me in a place like this?" He smiled at Francis all love struck.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 28-06-2014 20:21

Francis looked a bit heart broken when England pushd him away but his eyes started twinkling as soon as Athur touched him again, he was about as excited as a young dog waiting to get his walk. "I dare to kiss you at any place, anywhere. Need me to prove my statement, cher?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 22:48

Arthur already closed his eyes and pursed his lips. "Hmm yes, otherwise I won't believe you have the guts to do it." One of his hands slipped around Francis waist. He could be pretty forward if he wanted to. He just didn't want to get caught.
It was extra excited to court like this in public. If he'd been a young lady oh how dishonourable would he have been...
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-07-2014 17:42

Francis leaned the other down supported by his arms around Arthurs body. Kissing not his lips but the corner of his mouth, cheek, teasingly licking and biting his neck like a beast from a dark tale. Surely Arthur would read those? Tales about lust incarnated beings seducing the innocent. He looked down upon his love to see his body reacting before granting him the kiss he was longing for.