So Untouched - FrUk

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-07-2014 21:51

Arthur found himself waiting for a kiss longer than expected as Francis first kissed everything but his mouth. He gasped softly and tried to tilt his head to claim the kiss anyway. Trying to capture Francis lips with his. The carriage started to move and Francis finally gave him that kiss.
He tried to make it last but kissing was actually pretty hard in such a bumpy cart and he had to pull away to make sure their heads wouldn't painfully bump into each other or their teeth clash together.
He gave Francis a light peck on the lips and smiled into the kiss. "You sweet devil, you... You better start giving me more innocent kisses now because this way you'll awaken some foul passions in me and the ride isn't exactly long enough for the other thing."
He smiled when chastising his beloved in a teasing tone. Oh how sweet was this. To have the luxury to be this playfull. They'd never had before. He'd either be to scared to hurt or lose Francis to ever speak up, or he'd already hated him and knew he wouldn't be his no matter how hard he tried. No this was so different. It was like his heart could finally breathe.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 07-07-2014 20:54

Francis moved to the side and lay down with his head in Arthurs lap looking up.
"Pourqoui? Innocent kissing,... how does a man even do such a thing?
You should teach me...
Or we may also ask the driver for a more touristic route for other things?"

He looked up with a content smile, his golden locks shimmering by the sunlight that shone threw the curtains.
Arthur would stay a rather wild thing for ever, Francis thought,
never would he get fully domesticated and boring like a housewife.
That was one of the things that made him so interesting.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-07-2014 01:12

Arthur's first reaction was to tense up but he soon relaxed when he saw that Francis was just lying there. He looked really beautiful like this, his hair all splayed out over his lap. He then realised Francis could probably look up into his nose and that being viewed from a low perspective was the least attractive angle to be viewed at.
He looked out of the window embarassed. "A touristic route with the curtains closed? People will deffinitely talk."
He very gently stroked his fingers trough Francis hair feeling the silky threads just glide trough so smooth and soft.
"This is an innocent touch. Right now I am just enjoying how soft your hair is and how beautifull you look."
He felt so nervous saying things like this.
"We can also kiss like that I guess. Just kissing, no bedroom buisness..."
He held one hand over his mouth after that in vain trying to hide his emarassement.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 13-08-2014 22:40

"Ahh oui, I liked to be stroked by you. You can look at me more closely if I wore less layers though." he smiled "You are so pretty when you glow up like that Arthur, don't hide that precious smile from me."
He touched Englands face with the back of his hand "Teach me how to touch like that,... I think I've lost touch with that part of me... a long time ago"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-08-2014 14:07

Arthur sighed softly and took the hand with which Francis was touching his face and cradled it against his chest, against his heart.
"Francis... If what you said before was true, if you love me, then there is some innocence in you left."
He really wanted to kiss Francis now but the other was down in his lap so it wasn't possible.
"Loving without innocence is impossible. You can crave someone, hunger for someone and, Ahum, copulate with someone all without love yes. But to feel that selfless burning that keen regard that is nothing but wanting to see that other person happy... That is an innocent feeling."
He sighed softly.
"But I agree that trough the eternity that we live it is hard to hold on to such feelings. If your heart is hard it's strong... That's why I cried and fought last night. Because this happiness makes me so very vulnerable."
He hadn't talked about anything he felt in ages... Often the inner workings of his own mind were coulded to him but here in this bumpy carriage he could suddenly be honest. And Francis was being honest in return, admiting that he forgot innocence.
Arthur smiled but it was a smile that showed his true age. You could see that despite the hundreds of years that weighed upon him he still found something as silly as happiness here in this carriage today.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 15-09-2014 21:38

"Do you really think so?... Perhaps you're right. Maybe there is some left deep inside of me. I'll try and reach out to it more. I really want you to be happy and I want you to feel save while you are."
Francis nearly purred in Arthurs lap like a cat
"Owhh, I sincerely hope we can manage to keep from fighting for some time."

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-09-2014 23:47

Arthur bit his lip. All these feelings were overwhelming. He felt like he might cry. It would be out of happiness but his insides were just on fire right now. Deep breaths, stiff upper lip.
"I- I don't want to fight you anymore..." He said breathlessly. He then roughly grabbed Francis and pulled him upwards into a tight embrace. He was hyperventilating but tried to get his breath under control.
He felt so scared for the feelings he was allowing himself to have to consume him.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 22-10-2014 22:10

"easy there cher, breath in by your nose... " Francis looked at Arthur closely. "if you're not feeling well we should re schedule save the zoo for tomorrow, you're not nauseous i hope?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-10-2014 18:03

Arthur focused on his breath. Deep breaths- yes. "No- nonsense, we're almost there. I'll be ok in a minute." He could see the large gilded fences of the London zoo appearing trough the crack of window visible between the curtains. He sat a bit more upright but still held Francis hand tightly. "No... Not nauseous." He managed to say.
"I- just- this love is so new to me. It overwhelms me. I need to slowely accomodate. Let's just go to the zoo and pretend nothing just happened."
He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped his face.
"Ah- beforehand- we can walk arm in arm... but try to do it in a 'we are just two students that are good friends' way. not a 'we are a lovely dovey couple' way. We should manage that right?"
He sure didn't want to get arested.
His breathing was almost completely back to normal now. Talking about practical things calmes him down. As long as they weren't in the ever confusing field of emotions anymore.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 24-11-2014 18:01

"Allright..." Francis nodded "we are two students are good friends"
He repeated really sensually. Sure he could manage that.
Francis tuck a loose lock of hair behind his ear and turned to peek out the window. "luckely we are both art students so we can shamelessly peek at ladies behinds. Or did you want us to be doctors?"