So Untouched - FrUk

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-04-2014 15:38

When Francis rolled of of him Arthur could feel him slipping out and the others semen leaking out of him- that was always the worst feeling. But he didn't mind... All he could think about was how he wanted to stay close. Because it was a bit cold without Francis on top of him. He rolled onto his side and simply clung to the other again. Francis had called him his love.
"I- I love you." He mumbled. Oh he was so happy he could cry. Because for the first time in years Francis said he loved him in a way that he could believe.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 20-04-2014 16:26

Francis stroked the others cheek and kissed his brow.
"I'd want to lie with you like this for ages, but I think maybe we should enjoy the weather, while we may" the sunlight looked pleasantly enough "also I'm growing a bit of an appetite myself and i remember you did not each much yesterday, hmn?"
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-04-2014 17:05

Arthur didn't let go at first. "Say it back. Say that you love me. Nothing like, you're beautifull or, I want to lie with you... Cause that's nice and all but you're avoiding saying it." He knew France longer than today, he knew that this could end with his heart broken and Francis going 'but I never said I loved you.'. He didn't look angry, he just wanted to hear it.
"After that we should have dinner, I'm starving as well."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-04-2014 00:33

Francis gave him a look like he was about to pester him.
It was tempting, they were so used to bully eachother after all.
But he guessed if he tried now he'd ruin it all.
"hmn,... you need to hear so badly, England? Can't you tell by the way I look at you. Bon... je t'aime Angleterre... I love you very much"
Silly brit. Francis wiped the cum of his chest. Silly, silly brit
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-04-2014 16:45

Arthur smiled. A real warm and genuine smile. He'd said it, and in both languages! All giddy he sat up.
He'd given in and got Francis the satisfaction of him actually falling for him. Not that he didn't love him before, but being this honest was so new to him. He barely knew what to do. He walked over to the closet, slightly self aware of the other being able to see him completely naked. He picked up a water juck standing on the closet and poured some water into the bowl. "come here, let's clean up a bit before getting dressed."
He smiled and looked over his shoulder at Francis. If Francis clothes were wrinkled he should borrow him some, they were the same length so that should work out...
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 23-04-2014 14:52

Francis got up and looked really happy with the turn of events. Refreshing so freely with England, this was the best. His body was real pretty in this light too, glinstering with water. He gently stole a few kisses before getting dressed. Francis did not feel comfortable wearing Arthurs clothes though he appreciated the gesture. He waited for the host to tell what the plans for the day would be. He combed Arthurs hair a bit with his fingers, he had a real sex-do now.
“Angleterre, your hair, it looks like you have been violated by some French guy”

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2014 19:42

Arthur stretched a bit and ran a hand trough his hair. Oh god- worse than usual. "I could try to brush it maybe..." He took a brush and comb set from the dresser that also had the water on it. "But I think I'll get dressed first... It's cold to be wet and completely bare, don't want pneumonia."
He grinned a bit with a blush. Why couldn't he stop smiling? Why did the idea that he could spend the whole day with France make him happy? They always claimed not to like each others company but today, he felt like he couldn't even pretend to hate him. Not after this morning.
He lingered for a bit longer, drying himself with the small towel provided and staring a bit at Francis, at his chest, and a bit at his legs.
"I, uhm..." He wondered if he should compliment him. Well no, that would go a bit far. "You have such a hairy chest you should shave it." He turned around to the dresser and pulled out a shirt and underwear.
"It's unseemly and you look like some wild forest creature."
He then turned to face Francis again and set in a low voice."Also, it would prick my cheek if I were to lay down on it tonight." He was still smiling. Oh god what was he even trying to do?
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 08-05-2014 20:47

Francis raised a bow. Oh really now. “And there I was thinking you were into forest creatures."
he run his fingers threw his únseemingly hairs
“Well, you better get used to it princess,
cause this is as charming as you’ll have me”

He said as he tied his hair neatly.
“It’s only fair,.. your eyebrows prick my nipple accordingly.”
He smiled and added “but I wouldn’t want you any other way”

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 09-05-2014 02:50

Arthur grumbled "Eyebrows can't prick- they're a softer type of hair..." But he said it very much under his breath. He knew he shouldn't bite when France was trying to tease like that. So he just focussed on fastening his neck-tie.
"Very well for today, how would you like to visit a nice country house? We can take my coach and be in time for tea. I think there is a party at Chiswick house. Think you can behave around London's upper society?"
It wasn't the party Arthur was actually aiming for. It was the long nice private coach ride, with the curtains closed...
How did lovers deal with this? This excruciating need to be close together all the time? You couldn't go out and be affectionate in public. Especially if you were both men.
would he even be able to act natural at the party? It would be quite a sight if he kept making lovesick glances at Francis all night. People would see right trough that.
"Or we could, stay in for a day. We've got plenty of time right?"
He realised he'd forgotten when France would leave. Because leave he must. He had a country to run. He felt his stomach churn. He didn't want him to leave at all. What if in his absence France would take to other lovers? Or what if France didn't miss him at all?
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 10-05-2014 00:13

"A nice place for just the two of us would be nice,.. I hope you have no maids or other people there?" he smiled.
For now he didn't feel like sharing England with no one. And just because he understand the secrecy around all this, didn't mean he liked any of that. If only they lived in a time where men could just sleep with eachother and none would mind.
"We should bring some oil,... just in case" just in case my ass.
Francis couldn't care less about important appointments, dreadfull meetings and other unpleasant business of running a country at the moment.
A country would simply be, for better or worse, and in the end he had little say in it anyway. At least he could choose to be here right now.