Stop! I just want to play!~ (ItalyxRomano)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-08-2012 05:32

// Ah! I'm alive I'm alive! XDD I've been just REALLY busy/lazy/inhospital/etc the whole summer =w='' //

Lovino couldn't say anymore to how brother, he was trying to RAPE him!? How someone could say that he loves his brother if he was getting soon fucked up even though he didn't wanted to. Even though Romano wanted this to be enjoyable, his mouth was being shut until those two rough fingers of his younger brother smashed into his virging hole.
"Ghyah!! No! D-dammit..", the shouting came mostly from the pain, he didn't even wait when Lovino told so.
"Ghaah....F-feli...ci ah! Stop! I...I'm begging! You!".a
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 22-08-2012 00:57

"Shhh shut it..." Feli replied with a content smile on his face.
He pulled back, spat on his fingers and brought them in again to prepair his brother for more.
"Veh,..aint I the best brother, always supporting you when you are in a mess. Is it just my imagination or are you not as experienced as everyone thought? Nobody tried because they were afraid to unleach big brothers anger... Hmn?... Not even him... Or has it just been a while... since he groped under your skirt and had his way with you?"
he then stole a kiss
"Dios fratello, you're really tighter then a sixteenyear-old"
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 22-08-2012 05:27

Lovino's painy moans gathered around from his body, it still felt too bad to make it enjoyable.
"I..If you are even trying to support me...i..It doesn't mean that I lo...love you this way!...This is fucking sick...You're insane! You are not my broth..agh!", again..this feeling in his hole was hurting more and more, it could't just fly away as his legs trembled hard.
"....H-him?..", boy had closed his eyes for a while and then opened his eyes again, but end of the sentence stopped to the kiss.
"Nhg...!hah..Gh...Y-you sick basardo!...Stop this right now!...I'm your big brother, not a sex toy!", Romano growled.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 22-08-2012 23:20

"Ofcourse you're not" he carefully pulled out again and caressed his body in a loving but demanding way.
"you're not just for sex, Roma, ti amo hmn? Your my slave"
he grinned
"and this is our arena, si. Tonight you are for my pleasure but I pleasure more than just that."
Then Feli stood up tall and dissapeard in the dark saying
"stay put i'll be right back."
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 23-08-2012 05:28

Romano grit his teeth again, ".....S-slave!? Who the heck told you that! This isn't you Feliciano! You're that dork who plays cute and innocent!", Lovino tried to get everything out of his head....has his brother always been like this inside or was it his own fault that Feli turned like this...he didn't want to but that fucking game made him so attractive to it.
".......", Lovino tried his best to get the chains off his wrist, which had made his barely white skin bleeding. "....Antonio..", he whimpered.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 26-10-2012 21:42

it seemed like ages until
"....romano,... ssss, nowdon't be shy"
It was pitch dark so Lovi could only tell by the feeling bout half a bottle of lube was emptied onto him.
"v-veh I need you so bad, fratello"

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 26-10-2012 22:49

Lovino was waiting.And waiting. His breath was heard in the darkness easily. It was hard as he inhaled and exhaled.
"C-co..come on fratellino! This isn't a joke anymore! You sound like a pervert !", Italian almost sobbed. "I won't play wow ever again! I will come wherever you want! Do whatever you want me to do!", he yelled.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-10-2012 22:40

"Veh, really? Ahh I'm so glad and I really appreciate, fratello.
Cause I like it when you do whatever I want,
and I like it even more when you come when I tell you to."

Veneciano pushed in slowly looking him into his eyes
and after kissing his cheek gently in comfort
he started pounding his brother hard.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 31-10-2012 06:18

"S-si! I will do anything you fucking want and ..wa.wait! No! Take it out! It's not for Youuaaargh!", Lovino let out a loud yelled of pain when his brother pushed so slowly in, which really hurt more than forcing it immediately. Boy saw how his brothers eyes looked inside his, insane. "...N-no~oh....Ghh...Don't f-fucking...move...", italian ordered, but it didn't help. Just right after this comforted kiss on his cheek, Feliciano started moving really hard inside his ass.
"GYaaaHH!!", Lovi could feel his erection even growing, "Too..b-big!", he whimpered again. It didn't feel good at all.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 12-11-2012 00:01

"Tsss...." Vene slowed down a bit
"Tsss... be nice to me now, brother, and i'll be nice too
... ohahhh...mhn... i need you" he smiled in a innocent matter
"V. veh i think you secretly like it as well,
you don't have to lie to me Romano..
Do tell me how you like it best? Veh, i love the way you smell."