Stop! I just want to play!~ (ItalyxRomano)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Stop! I just want to play!~ (ItalyxRomano)

Post by Returnmemory » 21-05-2012 21:42

Italy is just senseless horny and Roma is making a fuss because he'd rather play world of warcraft all night....what happens then...?

Me: Lovino Vargas "Romano"

Lovino was being really lazy at the time when his brother was calling him. Older brother just played WOW, "...fuck yeah! I'm gonna beat lich king!", he grinned and tapped his keyboard for attacks. Boy laughed hard and almost jumped when he was killed, "...another attack...let's not be losers guys..", he talked to his WOW pets.
His brother had called him about 30 minutes already, but Romano just didn't want to answer for him, "..go to hell feliciano!...I wanna just play", he murmured and tapped mouse and keyboard. "....fuck..no...don't die!", he yelled and tried again...
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-05-2012 23:08

dernhelm: Feliciano
appearant age: 21

He had been calling three times allready.
They were supposed to have a nice evening together,
all plans planned for weeks ago have been tossed inside the bin by his fratello so far.
They should have been dining somewhere,
Feli had arranged the best table at there favorite place,
but Roma didn't want to.
So Feli had sighed and made dinner,
which Roma had munched away as quickly as possible for that stupid game.
The same stupid game that he had been playing for over a month now.
And Feli was loosing patience.

"Loviiii, come on... j. just pause it...play with me instead,.. Lovi?!"

He lay his hands on his shoulder, rubbing him.
"please?"
Ahh, it had been too long, far too long,..
this was simply unnatural.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 22-05-2012 05:31

The noises from WOW was really getting louder when Romano ignored his brothers please saying. He slapped hard Felicianos rubbing and growled, "Fuck! Stop it you mother fucker! I want to play in piece!", he shouted and pushed other with his leg. ".......I don't need you here right now...", mumbled and stared again at his screen. "...Hah! He's almost dead!", boy grinned, but then he died. ".....Oh fuck me..=__=!'", boy growled more and blamed his brother because he died.
Brunette just continued again.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 24-05-2012 00:07

He couldn't believe how harsh his brother was to him right now.
He was used to his bad temper and most of the times he just kept smiling. But somehow this time it was different. He really felt this game was more loved. His eyes twitched a little. He felt a far stored away force taking over him and he 'snapped'.
Being a republic together, meant some sort of commitment. It meant also Romano had to forfill certain plights. He just HAD to. And if he wouldn't... well then Feli wouldnt be much of a brother if he didn't remind him now would he? Feliciano had needs too, just like romano needed to be fed, and his needs were just as strong and demanding as Rome's, as he inhereted it more than anything else.

"Fine" Feliciano let out emotionless. He left without a sound with a dark grin on his face. He walked over to the hallway downstairs and took off his belt which he clutched in his left, then with I simply gesture took off all electricity in the entire house by pulling one handle in the fuse box. "oops" He was immediately surrounded by utter darkness... and he shivered... he had so much control right now. This power, the thought of learning his fratello his place made him hard allready. He simply needed to wait now in the shadows for him.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 24-05-2012 13:35

Romano always thought his lovely brother as the cutest boy in the world, he just thought that Feliciano could let him do anything in this house without doing anything, but maybe he'll lear very soon that he should be with his brother more, or then he couldn't be with him....Lovino would ran straight ahead to Antonio's house where he lived sometimes. He really loved Antonio more than his brother, because Feliciano was almost always with Germany. Now he really screwed up by playing this game and putting all Feliciano's thoughts in a trash can.

Soon Romano heard that emotionless "Fine" word and then Feliciano left, ".....finally....maybe I can kill this bastard now final. (Blim).....what!? NO!..This...this is...fucking cheap fuses...", he growled when all powers went out. It was really dark and Romano had to walk in there. "....Fuck and Feliciano is definitely shivering and being scared darkness.
Lovi walked slowly to downstairs, "....where the hell was the power thingies..", he mumbled. "....I can't even hear Feliciano crying....weird..", suddenly he felt something warm in his hand when he grabbed from something. "...uh....!?", it was felicianos hand. "...God, don't scare me like that Feliciano!"

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-05-2012 01:04

Feliciano had adjusted his sight to the dark quickly and saw his brother came nearer until he bumped into him. He did not reply but bound his belt around his fratello's wrist as tight and quickly as he could and unto the irons of the staircase. "v. veh..." this was all so exciting. Feliciano forced his love onto his fratello now, starting with a warm slow lick along his neck.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 30-05-2012 06:58

Romano was first a bit angry but then suddenly a huge power was bounding him to the staircases irons with a others belt. Brunette accidentally bumped his head to one iron and let out quiet winch, "H-hey! Feliciano...h.how...w-what's happening..", he shouted and stared where his brother was a couple seconds ago. "....ah..", Lovino let out a small moan from his mouth when he felt warm and slow lick on his neck, because he thought first that it was Spain., "....Sp...", suddenly freeze came to his body when older noticed that it wasn't Antonio. "....F-Feliciano!..what the fuck are you doing!", Romano growled, "Stop this playing right now! I hurt my head."

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-06-2012 22:54

"V. vehhh... fratello if you just cooperate for once
this doesn't need to hurt at all, si?"
With skilled fingers he gently opened the buttons of his brothers shirt
and let his hands run shamelessly over his body.
"You spilled your points at the wrong attributes...
we are going to do this whether you want to or not.
If you are nice you may enjoy it, if not,
this may very well be a rough ride.
Clearly you need all the experience you can get
to buy in a little more charisma,... sweet brother of mine"

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 04-06-2012 17:47

"No! I won't d-do this! What the fuck is wrong with you Feliciano!", Lovino shouted hard as he trembled and tried to get away from the belt which really hurt his wrists, "...nhggh...what are you doing Feli!?", brunette stared at others hands which touched his bod. "....M-my what? WHat the...let me go!! SPAAIN!", Romano shouted and hoped all the time that spain would come and save him but no one couldn't even hear him outside. Brunette kicked his brother because he was always so frail, though he didn't know how his powers grew up when he snapped.
"S-shitty brother! I fucking hate you ! Let.me.go!", boy shouted hard and started to rage and cavort.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 04-06-2012 21:59

Feli just smiled at his raging brother. Go ahead scream and kick all you want, tire yourself out like a trapped deer. He silenced his shouting for Espagne a brief moment by forcing his lips onto his and his tongue inside.
But Lovi picked up the shouting right after.

He slapped him across the cheek with a flat hand and gave him a devils look while he unbuttoned his own trousers.
"You can't hate me, no matter how hard you try, Lovino...
Will you now shut it or shall I-eh make you so?"
He gave his brothers curl a mean pull to show who's boss. "well?"