Stop! I just want to play!~ (ItalyxRomano)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 04-06-2012 22:47

Felicianos speak was really obvious, Romano couldn't do anything because his brother was in "pretty bad shape". He was CRAZY!. What did he do wrong, he was just beating up lich king and....oh god..yes..he did it again..but...this was the last try when feli finally snapped.
Brunette closed his eyes as others tongue ran indie his own mouth. "....naah ah..", he huffed and tried to rage more.

But he got sudden slap on his cheek which made him some red hand mark there. "uf!!", he shouted at the same time.
"....No..s-screw you....ah!", brunette moaned as other pulled his curl hard.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 06-06-2012 00:51

"Veh~ I'm really happy you answered so"
Veneciano took a firm grip on a fistfull of hair and without the slitest warning pushed in his eager cock down his brothers throat.
"hey... do you here that Lovi?
No me neither,.. isn't it amazing the swearing just stopped. hgnn"
Feli started pounding him softly
"I really feel like a real republic, just now... heh heh heh..."
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 06-06-2012 11:20

Romano felt pain when Italy pulled a little bit too hard from his hair. It was horrible and he hoped that he wouldn't pull it off, well it felt like that.
"I will fucking glgh!", brunette felt how big and warm his cock was and now it slid down his throat which made him vomit a bit on others erection.
Romano still was lucky because he had sometimes took deep throat from spain so he could now repair the position better as Feli moved inside his mouth.
"Nh..nggh...nhh", he let out weird noises at the same time.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 12-06-2012 21:53

"Hah,.. hmn Romano,..." He closed his eyes as he speeded up quite a bit, but pulled away before he'd got too close. "Breath Roma, you're doing wonderfull, real sexy." He licked his lips and looked at his brother with a mean glitter in his eye. This would be a long hot night.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 12-06-2012 22:20

Italian had hard fear in his eyes, body shook as hell and he couldn't even breathe right at the moment. "....hhnh..", he suddenly noticed to take a breath and at the same time startled when boy noticed younger brother in front of him with that......evil smile and glitter in his eye. "........I....I'm sorry Feliciano..Let me go now, let's go where you want! I understand now why you'e sad!" Romano just tried to get away from his brother...

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 18-06-2012 01:17

"Fratello, we're not leaving here. I think I like it here, it's different."
He gave him a soft kiss on his lips while undressing him further, pulling his pants down. He looked at him eagerly and laid his hand onto Romano's underwair rubbing his member underneath.
"Hmn you like this, neh? A bit rough that's your style my brother. I can be whatever you want, i can be your pirate,.. want me to invade you, hmn?"

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 18-06-2012 22:24

"This isn't comfortable Feliciano!"; brunette took his head up at his little brother and sighed, "....ah..", Lovino bit his lip as others hand slowly reached his own member plus of course he kissed other back because he didn't want to get hurt anymore.
Sudden touch on his erection got brunette more hard already as other rubbed his member more. "....unnh...haah..", he trembled, "...I don't want...anything from you...Spain is mine and Germany is yours..huff..huff..", he soon cursed some words.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 22-06-2012 23:59

Italy opened his eyes in a mean stare. He could really tell now his fratello was nervous.
"I will NOT hear of him again this night,..
you are one with me now...
we have been separated far too long, by that ignorant fool"

he rubbed his body onto his.
"no one will ever take you away from me again. You are a part of me...
when I touch you, it's like touching myself... only better,
I can almost... feel you... getting excited about getting fucked"

he spat in his hand and giggled.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 24-06-2012 21:48

"T-this is not you...bastard....you're not my brother...or...are you really that mad...?", boy shivered as he listened to others sayings.
"....I may be part of you...but..sstill I'm me...I..I have my own side...we belong to each other together...right..!?", Romano continued his erotical panting and couldn't stop his tomato red blushing.
Italy seemed pretty...mad...his giggling was insane, maybe he just lost his mind...it was all his fault...damn..why he had to play wow....it's...it's just a game..! This hurts much more than dying in that game.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-07-2012 16:56

Feli looked at his brother uttering harsh words again
and gave him a gentle smile
"I'm not mad, fratello, just very eager.. Very...veh"
He licked his lips and rubbed Romano's manhood with his wetted hand.
"Hmn.. si.. we both have our own ground... but there's no borders...
I should be able to touch you from time to time...
c. cause you are beautifull to me."

He took of the last clothes between them and pulled Loví's legs up.
"Tell me you love me, then I'll get you a little lube."