Stop! I just want to play!~ (ItalyxRomano)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 12-11-2012 06:22

"Pant...pant..", Lovino's hard pantings came with small wheezing. His hands grabbed from Feliciano's hips, boy wasn't even sure if he was trying to pull Feli or push. DId it finally feel good, or bad?.
"Gh..aa...ah...nh..F-feli...P-please...stop..", Lovino cried in hard tone, feeling the erection still growing inside him, "Wghah....! I...H.hate it...when it..h-hurts...", boy whimpered while his hips were moving on themselves towards his younger brother.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-12-2012 20:35

"You really want it to stop?!"
Veneciano giggled. He wasn't buying that crap not even the slightest.
He leaned over to lick his brothers neck while releasing his wrists.
He gently kissed the blood off them.
"I'm not done yet, my pretty Romano,...
make me come and you can get back to that stupid game of yours"

He changed the angle somewhat and continued with a lovestruck expression, red cheeks and heartshaped curl to match.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 03-12-2012 06:33

"A-ah....uah! N-no...I...I mean.f-fuck..", all those curses that Lovino made, came often only because his brothers cock was so huge, how he could do that, it felt like it could be even bigger than his own, "...F-fffuah....", Boy lifted his chin while Feliciano licked his neck, it felt so good, many things felt so good that his brother did. Only if he could be a little less hard with his hips, it could be perfect.
"...F-fratellino...I'm..t-trying to make you cum but you're still fucking hard..", he whimpered again in pain when their angle turned a little bit, "....Ghah!", the new pain attack came along.
"A-ah..A-antonio...!", he shouted painfully.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 05-01-2013 16:32

Ah,... he was so cuteand the feeling was amazing.
If only Sud could be so cute forever...
Cazzo, not that again... wining over that idiot.
They had been together for way too long. You could see it from the dishes he made, you could hear it in his stupid accent and... this... wining
It got Nord angry, it got him jealous and demanding.
He pinned him down deeper "ich had doch schon gesaht.. hGnnn."
then came with a sharp thrust and sighed....
he had wanted to say something but he'd forgot what it was...
he felt a bit dizzy now
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 26-01-2013 15:30

It took a moment for Italia to breath normally again and soon the dizzyness faded. He freed his brother now so he could play with his videogame.
"Grazie Fratello,.. i really needed that"

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 27-01-2013 15:27

// I knew I would forget to answer to this =~=..... *bows* I'm really sorry >3<

Lovino felt his brother thrusting even harder into him when he had whined for Antonio. Now it became more and more painful, until his little brother came into his ass, "...A-aaah!!", Boy let out a loud gasp with a mix of painful noises. "...Hg..haa..haah...", It didn't even took couple minutes until his brother had pulled himself out of him and unlocked the chains, "...D-dammit..", he grunted quietly, managing to move his legs a little bit. "......Pant...pant.."

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-02-2013 23:25

Italia slapped his brothers butt in a friendly matter
"Veh,... that was real fun. We should try this more often... you hungry?"
Italia was starving. Hestood up being his happy old self again and put the lights back on.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 04-02-2013 06:18

Lovino couldn't understand how his brother just easily could act like this. Well..one thing was sure. He will throw that damn computer away because it really took too much time of his life.
Maybe he should move away...No way he would stay here...
".....huff...", he stood up slowly, whimpering to the pain in his ass and lower back, "..gh...shit..", Lovino cursed hard and bit his slightly bleeding lip. ".....No..I'm not hungry Feliciano..", he mumbled angrily, while trying to shuffle towards the bathroom.