Ich sag doch mal, Bremzen! [ItaGer]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-09-2013 23:41

Feliciano crossed his leggs tightly around Ludwig moving to meet his hips.
He took his penis and rubbed it against his lovers stomic biting his lip in concentration then looked at him with a guilty boyish grin on his face.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-10-2013 23:05

Ludwig was holding himself back. 'Slow and steady' he kept repeating in his mind. He could sometimes feel Feliciano's penis brush against him and the feeling made him all giddy inside.
As he looked down he leaned in and tried to kiss the grin away. Not that he didn't love the look of it. It was just playing around a little.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-10-2013 23:41

Italy couldn't help but to giggle as Germany tried to kiss the dimples in the corners of his mouth away.
"Deutchlannndd..." Italy was getting impatient allready. He gave him a little push to try and get him excited for something a little more rough.
But Italy couldn't keep his act for trying to pick a fight for one minute cause that meant he had to stop wanking and he just couldn't stop it. It was so nice to make Luds tummy all sticky
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 02-10-2013 00:09

Germany could no longer hold back and thrusted harder, deeper. He gasped slightly into the kiss.
He had to keep a vast hold of the rug to steady himself as he sped-up.
"Oh- Italy..." He mumbled sweetly.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-10-2013 00:40

As soon as his lover started moaning his name he bit his lip hard and quickly moved to get a good grip just below the tip to keep from coming just now.
It seem to work... ahh... but Germany was pounding him so intensely.
No, not just yet. He kept presure with his thumb and indexfinger for a moment. He did came closer for a kiss even though his lip had a faint flavor of blood now. Italy was sure Germany wouldnt mind a bit of blood though.