Ich sag doch mal, Bremzen! [ItaGer]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Ich sag doch mal, Bremzen! [ItaGer]

Post by yuria-chan » 11-06-2012 00:53

Plot summary:
Italy is visiting Germany for a skiing vacation in the German alps. They are staying in Germanies own little cabin that lies directly near the piste, you can ski untill your doorstep.
However, there's been more 'picking up Italy' than actual skiing so far...

Roleplayers: Yuria-chan and Dernhelm

Rating: r18

Yuria's character: Germany

Appearant age: 23

Appearance:

((Couldn't find a good image around on the net, will draw something myself soon.))

Germany opened the door to the cabin and took of his jacket. Gott this had been a tiring day. He kicked of his snow covered moon boots and noticed that his jacket, scarf and hat were all covered in snow. That meant he had to mop up the water later this evening. Good thing there was no carpet in the small hallway.
He looked over his shoulder if Italy could manage putting his ski's in the locker.
"Does your leg still hurt Italy, from that one fall? If so I'll take a look at it."
He frowned slightly. Since Italy could still walk it was probably nothing but he could always give him a little extra care.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 12-06-2012 21:45

dernhelms char: Veneciano Italia
App age: 22 or so (except he acts like a kid forever, derp)

Veneciano was really tired (and hungry) after being dragged threw the snow all day. He tried to open his coat but he just couldn't feel his fingers anymore. "D. doitsu.. my fingers.. they are dead" He had given up on the ski's which he had deliberately left outside the cabin in the snow. If someone would steal them he wouldn't have to try again tomorrow.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-06-2012 22:19

Germany huffed and mumbled something walking up to Italy. He unzipped Italies coat for him.
"Map up, it's not that cold. Your fingers just went numb from going from cold outside to warm inside."
He did smile a little as he saw Italy was not in a very good mood. He patted his head.
"You did good today Italy! I think tomorrow we can try a the big lift."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 12-06-2012 22:55

Italy laid his hands on Germany, shifting to find a warm spot to defrost his fingers. They started itching now and he looked at the German with a pained expression. Italia wasn't made for whether like this.
"Ehh..I don't know if I want to do the big lift, it really can't be good up there, not a soul came back down again, haven't you seen, all those seats where empty, there might be polar bears or worse up there for all we know."
Italia tried to kick out his wet boots, then just gave up and meant to walk straight into the living wearing them, soiling the floor.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-06-2012 23:24

Germany pinched the bridge of his nose and surpressed a sigh. Ski vacations were supposed to be a good time! One of his favorite things to do... So he wanted to share it with Italy. He figured he'd just teach the other and after that have some fun in the snow and maybe go to some after ski party and drink beer.
Instead Italy had given up after barely putting the ski's on and was in a bad mood now and it was contagious.
No! He had planned this entire vacation and he couldn't get of schedule. Tonight was time for a fun!
He needed to cheer up Italy but how? Even praise didn't work...
Spoiling him? Oh well. Why not.
He just 'put' Italy on the couch. It was a bit of a shove but gentler.
He knelt and pulled of the others boots. Expensive designer ones, but they were thrown in the corner next to Germanies ones.
He then got up without saying much but returned with a blanket to put over the boy.
"There..."
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 13-06-2012 21:10

Italy curdled up in the blanket and acted as if his very life depended on a good wrapping. "Veh,..." it sounded more like annoyed sigh right now.
Italy kind of took it for granted Germany was this kind to him, the same way Germany took granted he'd been working out all day and still kids laughed at his skiing "skills". He had imagined he would be racing down, looking handsome with his hairs in the wind. But he was too scared too fall and break something, which made his legs all stiff and made him look stupid.
He glanced at Germany for a while, in silence, which by all accounts rarely happend.
"D. doitsu? I allready know right... I really am theworst... s. so you don't have to lie... I've always been holding you back.. I know... everybody is laughing at me. If I wasn't clinging on you this afternoon those girls would have kept you warm tonight i'm sure. They looked like they could eat you... " Ahh... yes food "W. what are we? I'm starving..."

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-06-2012 23:44

Germany drew a deep breath.
"So that's what's bothering you! Listen now, this isn't something really important like war. It's just skiing, it was meant to be fun. Also, it was meant to teach you. so there's no holding back, if I wanted to do the advanced pistes I would've taken my brother or maybe Austria or Swiss...
I just wanted to show you a good time. Also, it's wildbraten... that will be ok right? We could order pizza if you want to..."
He sighed and sat down on the couch next to Feliciano and streched his muscles a bit.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 18-06-2012 00:52

Italy just let himself fall into Germany's lap, dragging along the blanket, and started sobbing. "I can hardly move in all these layers and still I'm cold..." he turned and looked up at Germany. "But I want to be advanced too, I want you to like me. I will only have a good time if you like me Germany. A. and I don't know wildbraten b. but it's okay because I don't like order pizza, because they make the bottom all wrong and it's not made with love and I can taste it... s. so I think I like any of your cooking better... if you say you like me.. a. and mean it.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-06-2012 22:45

Germany stiffened a little when Italy lunged himself in his lap but relaxed quickly, He was used to it by now.
He gently touched the others head and smiled slightly.
Germany now looked at him sternly.
"If I didn't like you, then why would I take you on a skiing vacation? I like you enough to plow trough the snow trying to teach you, just to make you happy and have fun. Why didn't you think I liked you?"
He decided not to comment on the piza thing, since he thought htis more important, yet he was glad he didn't have to throw away the meat.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 22-06-2012 01:23

"W.. well you see I I don't think I'll ever get used to the cold and the height and the wind and snow. I just e. end up dissapointing you because i'm never gonna be good at such things and it makes me sad i can't be awesome like your brother to you and learn you things instead and be tough and take lead and things like that, because im useless. I i can't do anything right,.. b.but walking in your way. And I want you to like me, be because I like you a lot.. A and I want you to like me be because I like to be liked a lot too...oo ..oo"
Italy started crying now