Ich sag doch mal, Bremzen! [ItaGer]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-06-2012 01:30

Germany sighed and pulled Italy up, to sit in his lap now and rubbed his back, the way one might comfort a child. Honestly he wasn't all that good with emotional situations and he was trying his best now!
"May I remind you my brother is a useless basement crawler?"
He sighed and made a mental appology to his brother for the burn.
"I like you, a lot."
He blushed and looked away when he said that.
"I- you do take the lead. You know- when we-"
He blushed harder and dug his nails into the couch.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 22-06-2012 23:21

Italy just kept crying threw Germany's peptalk.
"muhuh i mu wannabe y. your basemuh cwallerrr too..."
After that he shushed crying
"r. really?"
He looked up at his friend
"B. but I don't really think that counts, b. because when we cook together
I tell you what to do when we have an Italian dish and when we have a german dish you lead me right? Or-ruh... Owhh..."

He whiped away his tears and smiled again
"You mean when we are intimate? W.well Hmn,... t. that's because...
I like you a lot... I. I really t.try not to be pushy but you are just. hgn well..."

his hands started to itch now
"...so uhh DU,... u. und ich mochte dich gerne..hmn.. si"
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-08-2012 17:01

Germany was suddenly very aware that Italy was in his lap of all places... And that somehow suddenly they were talking about se-- how did this even happen? One moment they talk about skiing the next...
He felt thefamiliar flutter in his stomach that always made him panic a litttle, made him want to run away.
"I- uh shoud cook and-"
He lost track of his words because by accident he had looked Italy in the eyes and was now captivated by the other.
There was something in Italy's eyes that meant the other was feeling the same, albeit more mischeivous and more prone to act on it!
Germany shifted a bit, if he didn't go away now he knew exactly where this was going.
On the other hand, would it be that bad if it happened now? No! He shouldn't think that way.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-08-2012 22:56

"V. veh.. D. Doitsu.." he leaned in a little and stroked Germany's hair back gently.
"I i'm so happy that you like me a lot"
he started blushing himself now.
"Y. you know what would make me even happier? Hnn?"
somehow while the touch of his fingernails gliding down Ludwigs back were noted into the German reality, Italy had allready unbuttoned half his shirt as well.
He never answered the rectoric question as his mind was totally blurred by his feelings allready

"y. you are so p.pretty" he mumbled.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-08-2012 16:25

Germany leaned back into the touches.
he brought his face a little closer to the other stained with a very deep blush.
"Would it-"
He coughed when he noticed his voice sounded a little strangled and high pitched.
"would it make you happier...if I kissed you?" He said in a low voice now.
He was still really nervous about things like this, no matter how often they did it before. There were no guidebooks on this and if there were they were really embarassing! Also you couldn't just practise. Such lack of preparation and planning made him nervous beyond imagining.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-08-2012 21:45

now if it wasn't for that
hand
sliding into his pants to
re-order things
Italy looked just like a love struck schoolgirl.
His lashes lifted some more, showing more of those brown eyes of his.
His gaze was fixed on Ludwig as a whole.
He loved absolutely everything about him.
He could eye him from an artists perspective and name him perfection.
He could look at him as a friend and he knew for sure there would never be anything like him either.
And as he looked at him, right now,
as sex personified he just couldn't think straight anymore.

When Ludwig asked him with that deep strong voice of him,
he just melted inside.
"Ohh Doitsu... Solo con te riesco ad essere felice. si Si!
Ti voglio baciare. Mi hai incantato ehh... si! D. Doitsu?"

Italy tried to keep his calm so Germany would lead.
But Germany saying things like that simply set him on fire.
He wetted his lips as he waited for the other to act, it felt like ages.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-10-2012 22:53

Germany swallowed forcefully and closed his eyes. When he kissed Italy it was very stiff and tense.
He tried to ignore his heart pounding in his throat and go about this the way he did with everything, efficient and adequate. Love however didn't work that way at all.
His arms carefully wrapped around the others waist and he held him close.
He didn't understand the Italian the other had spoken before but he had to focus on either translating or kissing and at this moment the choice was swiftly made.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 13-10-2012 23:38

When italia speaks he tends to stress his words with his hands, when kissing it's just the same. Veneciano let Germany wet warm lips close, giving way for a bit of tongue. He loved to peak threw his eyelids when Germany kissed him, he always looked so concentrated when he did. He not so accidentaly rubbed Germany's lower regions and smiled at him with a dirty look
"Scusi Occidentale, it will not happen again."

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-10-2012 01:38

Germany froze at the friction but then squirmed to get it back.
His kiss started to loosen up a little bit. It got more hungry and passionate.
He tried not to over think it but he felt a swelling in his pants so that arose a lot of new problems. 'on the couch?' 'will that stain?' (probably) 'Did I even bring lube?'
He hummed low and ran a hand trough Italy's hair. It was so soft and silky, he loved petting Veneciano.
"N-no- P-please..."
Please more of that. The thought was to embarrassing to say out loud.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 17-10-2012 23:25

"Please what?"
Right, it was obvious to Italia he should lead now Deutchland was begging for more. He stroked his inner tighs teasingly as if he had no clue what the other needed most.
"Get rid of that shirt soldier, you're in for some intens workout,
after slacking all day... tssss."

Italia's moved his hand unto Ludwigs crotch
with a michievious smile on his face.
"It's about time i make you,... sweat"