Ich sag doch mal, Bremzen! [ItaGer]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-10-2012 12:55

Germany looked very confused.
"But- I did just work out, I went skiing. Also this isn't the battlefie- Ohh..."
He understood it just now.
He looked very embarassed but took of his shirt anyway. He was so bad at this.
He put his mouth against Italy's ear and murmured low.
" Don't you know that I never slack of during battle?"
His breath was warm and hot against the others ear.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 26-10-2012 21:13

Veneciano first giggeled the straightened his face
"Who's asking the questions here again?"
He tried to sound tough but it became hard to focus now.
"V. veh..." he worked himself out off his outerclothes
and pressed his body close to him
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 02-12-2012 23:39

Germany put his hand over Italies, pressing it against his groin. He moved it up and down a bit over the rapidly hardening bulge.
He stroked Italies cheek with the back of his other hand.
"This is romantic- isn't it?" He whispered.
"In a snowy cabin- in front of the fireplace?"
He sure liked it this way- the contrast between the cold outside, and the warmth inside made everything more cozy, more intimate.
He lowered his hand and used both to pop open his trousers.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 15-12-2012 02:21

Italia smiled laughing the touch of his special friend and loving the feel of his growing penis. "Si,.. it is romantic... this i like very much... D. do you take girls here.. or just me, Ludwig? I i think any place can be romantic as long as its with you.... even a traffic jam... "
He looked excited when Ludwig unbuckled. "y.yes... show me"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-01-2013 01:19

"G-girls? No. I'm with you."
Ludwig briefly wondered if he was taking Veneciano and him the wrong way. They were monogamous right? But he couldn't focus on that right now. She pushed his hips up and worked his pants down. He couldn't look directly at his erection. But the way Italy had said those words were like music to him.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 19-01-2013 01:43

Italy greedily took a firm grip around Germanies cock
peeking threw his eyelids with a seducing smile.
Germany saying things like that, ever so devoting, so cute.
how can he be so big and strong and protective and still so cute.
He stole another kiss...
"Si...si I'm with you...
you brought me to this place so we could touch
and be naughty together, right?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-01-2013 01:48

Germany looked flustered.
"I didn't! It was to-"
Perhaps he did... Why else would he have booked the couples cabin instead of the standard one?
"It was to..."
He made a small sound at Italy touching him like that.
"Perhaps...it was part of the plan."
He licked his lips. He was really- he really wanted to do it now. All this teasing made him crazy.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 26-01-2013 15:48

Italia giggled as Germania tripped over his own little lies.

"Perhaps heh?... I'm sure you got it all written down,
including detailed maps on wich side on the couch you wanted me,..mnnh?"
Vene was really getting hot by now and took Ludwigs hand to put it down into his shorts where he needed him
"V. veh..." that was nice "Germania... you brought lube, right?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 26-01-2013 16:08

Germany was stroking the other. He softly kissed him again before saying.
"Yeah- uhm it's in the bathroom. I'll get it."
He lifted Italy of his lap and quickly made his way to the bathroom.
He rummaged trough the large bag with their toiletries. Italy used about 3 different kinds of shampoo's so it took him a while until he had found but lube and a condom.
He kept having the uneasy feeling that when he got back Italy would have either made a mess, or had some weird surprise waiting for him...
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 26-01-2013 16:42

Italia grew impatient because it took Germania like FOREVER to return.
And it was getting cold now that he had taken off the rest of his clothes.
What took him so long?! Maybe Germania had run off?! Threw the little window in the bathroom, threw the snow.... not without his shoes... right? nah

Italia figured he should look amazingly sexy when Germania returned.
Just like girls in magazines await their man in beautifull lingerie.
B.but his nicest clothes w.where in the bathroom so he couldn't reach those... meh?! Also he couldnt just lay on the couch butt naked,..
because if he would stain it Ludwig would go cleaning imediately for sure. And that wasnt really sexy except for two exceptions
(Ludwig doing the dishes wearing just an apron / Ludwig waxing his car in that cut way-too-short jeans)
Ahh he was coming.. quick.. Quick be sexy!!!
He just dived flat on his tummy onto the sheepsskin near the fire place,
his legs moving up and down in a careless matter.