Ich sag doch mal, Bremzen! [ItaGer]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-02-2013 23:20

"you look so BIG" Italia said, naturally everything was different from such a low perspective and he knew Ludwig was tall but still.. his hands looked so much bigger and his penis...wow.. Feli just stared at it shamelessly. He was just thinking how happy he was that Ludwig was his man. And Ludwig said he looked so good, and that he actually had brought lube so he had been planning this so it would be perfect. Cause his man needed always everything to be perfect. Still Italia was a little bit insecure cause whenever Lud made him moan, it wasn't as manly as he wanted it to.
"Lud, can you teach me how to moan"
now he thought about it Ludwig wasn't that loud when having sex
"I mean can you teach me how to sound cool and sexy when we have sex?"
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-06-2013 00:11

Ludwig had just found the courage to completely undress and lie next to Feliciano when the other asked him.
"I-Italy, don't say such embarasing things!" He shouted slightly but now worried he had been to intimidating.
"I mean, I don't really know how. I just can't help make the sounds I make, I htink it's a natural reaction. Y-your sounds are fine as well."
He thought about Feliciano's cute voice and swallowed hard. "In fact, they're very good."
Blushing and leaning close like he was telling a secret he whispered. "I like them very much. They make me very..."
He couldn't say it but gently placed Feliciano's hand on his hard cock. "That."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-07-2013 21:14

Vene giggled a bit to that. "R. really.. veh."
Ludwig liked his sounds, this made him really happy
"Oh I'm so happy you like when I go -Ahhh- cause I know I can't help myself when we have sex. I'm just so addicted to you. Germania don't you think it's funny how we are so different and still we seem to fit so perfectly together?"
He stroked Germanies arousal with a very content smile on his face.

"A. and I love the way you blush c. cause it makes me feel very special I'm the man who you can open up to. A. and i like to make you hard like that... a. and i love to fuck you senseless... because you make the cutest facial expressions when i do"
He bit his lip - was he talking too much - did it annoy him allready - ahh he was so hot right now even his hair started to curl up - luddy kiss me allready
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-07-2013 22:14

Ludwig obeyed. Like he had heard the others thoughts. Truth was he found it hard to hold his cool when being touched like that. He actually rolled on top of Feliciano.
He hungrily kissed him on the lips. The hard thing was that he knew what would happen soon but that he still found it hard to cue the right moment to actually get to the messy part of putting it in.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-07-2013 22:50

Italia arched his back and took two fists full off blonde hair returning Ludwigs fiery kiss. Like a cat tugging it gently then slided his hands down along his broad back and sensitive spine. A took a deep breath and continued kissing. He was so in the mood right now. Finally they were doing all this again it seemed ages ago. Ahhh... he just hoped he wouldn't come to soon and spoil it all.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-07-2013 23:25

Ludwigs lip quivered slightly with anticipation as he pushed Feliciano's legs apart. They were actually getting to it now, but you always needed a small pause, where you got onto position. Applied lube, and made sure you were steady.
He however this time did wear the condom already and the lube was within reach. So it all went a little smoother. Finally he pushed Felicianos legs up a bit further so he could go in.
"Feliciano... ready?"
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-07-2013 23:38

Veneciano simply smiled at him as he crossed his legs wiggling his toes in Deutchlands neck. He wasn't fit for marching but he was quite flexable.
Germania was always carefull, he like that, it was really sweet.
He encouraged him to go a litlle further talking to him softly in his native tongue. Then tasted his and pulled him towards him further and deeper with a carefull moan.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-08-2013 15:10

Germany held his breath as he slowely pushed himself inside of Italy. The concentration visible on his face. However with Italy coaxing him on he was soon all in.
He held still there, feeling so connected. Their faces were so close that their noses brushed together and he couldn't help but smile a bit.
He brushed Italy's hair out of his face, lovingly running his fingers trough the auburn locks.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 28-08-2013 22:43

"Awhh..."he tried to shut it and blushed deeply
Vene closed his eyes and rubbed his cheek against the other before kissing his earlobe and biting his neck softly. Slowly moving his body eased and the hurt got a litlle less. He simply was too excited to really take it slow like he knew was best. In a way, the slight pain pleasured him, also in the day after. The constant realisation he had given himself to his Ludwig made him feel so desireable. Ludwig was far more carefull, he must really love him dear. Vene also tended to forget carefully chosen safety words.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-08-2013 23:19

Ludwig was careful when he started to move, but sometimes he would let Italies enthusiasm catch on. If Italy encouraged him and begged for it he could never help but go harder. Even if they had a meeting the next day and Italy would probably walk funny.
Now however they were going nice and slow, not that he didn't want more already...
Rp chara's: