Daydream believer - FrUk[AU]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-10-2012 20:22

Francis removed his own shoes as well and they went upstairs.
"That's my room." he said motinioning to the door as they passed by and at the opposite of it was the guest room. "And you will be sleeping here." he opened the door to the guest room, everything had already been prepared.
"So if you need something or whatever, I'm just a few steps away." he said smiling a bit.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-10-2012 23:56

England surveyed the room. He mentally mapped everything: Places where they might come in, the fastest escape route, the best hiding spots- It was a decent room. Of course it wasn't the barricaded fort his own was but it was alright. He just needed to cover up the window.
He smiled. "It's nice! What will we do now? Play some football?"

[ OOC: god I have no clue what teenage boys do when they stay at each others houses... I know video games but other than that idk]
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 24-10-2012 09:36

Francis smiled friendly at him. "Glad you like it." he looked at him for a moment. He had planned to spend some time alone. "Sure, let's go to the park then." he said as he quickly dropped his bag off in his own room.

[Ooc: I have no idea myself xD Yeah video games or hanging behind a computer.]
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-10-2012 21:42

The park sounded nice. Arthur had always loved spending time outside. He also really liked sports, things he could win.
"Do you have a cricket set? I'm good at cricket."
He didn't bet on it, almost no one knew his favorite sport. He'd been in the cricket team and almost made it to the junior league. In this new town there were no clubs though.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 02-11-2012 19:56

Francis raised an eyebrow. "Cricket? No cher, I have jeu de boule though." he wondered who would still own a cricket set, except for English people.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 02-12-2012 23:44

Arthur shrugged. "Anything is fine though. Football? Or that snooty French game of yours?"
His insult had been playful and not really mean. He scrunched his nose to show that it was a joke.
His worries were temporarily behind him.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 14-12-2012 20:41

Francis stuck out his tongue and chuckled. "Let's go play football then." he said and lead Arthur back downstairs to get a football and leave for the park. He was actually slightly excited to play football with Arthur, he didn't know why. It was just Arthur after all.