Daydream believer - FrUk[AU]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 02-07-2012 22:15

Arthur bit back all comments along the lines of 'mommy's boy' because really. Francis was his last resort here.
They had so many fights all trough grade and highschool... Yet they were always together.
He softly smiles. He sure would get some sleep in a house that wasn't as cursed as his own! Cursed with bad luck, cursed with the things that watch you sleep...
"So, can you call her? And if she says yes I'll walk along with you from here."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 03-07-2012 07:11

"I'll call her after next class, okay" after all they were in the libqry right now. He smiled gently at the other. "I'm sure it wont be q problem" he assured him.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-07-2012 07:48

"Kay, just- let me know what she says."
Arthur started to gather his belongings, break was almost over after all.
He tried not to look up and look at the rooms reflection in the window...There was something wrong with this place.
"Thank you for all this- since my brother came home...I just don't want to be home anymore."
Arthur looked especially bad now.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-07-2012 21:30

Francis nodded, giving him a kind look. "It's alright, it's not much of a problem." he assured him once again. "but I should get to the next class now, I will see you after school." he got up and packed his books. He wondered if it'd been a good idea to let Arthur stay at his place, they weren't exactly friends and they didn't like each other that much.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-07-2012 22:12

Arthur felt really awkward about all this. Why had he even asked? Sure he was dreading to go home already but wasn't it worse to bother Francis of all people with this?
"Ok, I'll wait at the school gate."
He frowned a bit. Outside kids were yelling. It made his terrible headache only worse. Why, this was the library. The only reason he was here was because it was quiet!
Even at the back of the librairy people were talking, and they were getting louder.
You'd think they wouldn't come here if they wanted to chat.
sure he had been talking himself, but in a very hushed voice.
"I'm going as well, maybe I can find another place to quietly study."
He whispered to Francis, leaving the dead silent librairy.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-09-2012 15:31

Francis nodded and quickly packed up.
He raised an eyebrow as Arthur got up too.
A more silent place than this lbiary you couldn't get.
He found it strange but shrugged it off and left for his next class. He apologized to his friends, making up some excuse of having been distracted by a cute girl in the libary.
He wasn't planning on telling them about Arthur staying at his place.
When classes were over, he waited for everyone to be gone, before walking to the schoolgate to meet with Arthur.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-10-2012 23:35

Arthur was sitting on the wall that ran around the school. He was listening to music on his headphones to drown out all the voices of kids on the school grounds.
Sometimes it would get so loud the voices echoed in his head all the way home. When he saw Francis he jumped of and picked up his leather school bag and flung it over his shoulder.
He walked beside him without saying much for the first part. Later on he started to feel glad that he would escape the ones that would keep him awake at night for a short while.
He looked happier and tried to chat with Francis.
"So, your mom said it was alright? Should I help cooking to make up for it?"
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 11-10-2012 18:31

Francis couldn't quite shake the feeling off, that there was something more to the reason why Arthur had wanted to stay.
Anyway he had called his mother and she was fine with it. Fun fact, she actually like the Kirkland family and vice versa. It were just the youngest sons that didn't get along very well.
After class he was somewhat greeted by Arthur and they walked home.
He nodded. "Yes, she's okay with it." he assured. He raised an eyebrow mockingly. "You want to cook? Cher, I don't want to be homeless." he said clearly implying Arthur would burn his whole house down.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-10-2012 21:57

Arthur wrinkled his nose and gently punched Francis on the arm. He let the insult slide because he was aware that it was founded in some truth.
He was really glad school was over. The noises and voices were sort of ringing in his head. Yet this made him more aware of the comforting silence surrounding them right now.
He was happy that he would finally sleep tonight, yet also vaguely worried that the creatures that kept him awake at home would follow him here.

The other day he saw them at school as well... They had been preying on him watching from the bathroom mirrors.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 17-10-2012 18:15

Francis had just mockingly grinned at him and with that their awkward conversation was over and they walked home in silence.
They were briefly greeted by Francis' mother who was busy in the kitchen.
"Shall I show you the guest room?" Francis asked Arthur, already half way to going to the rooms upstairs.