Daydream believer - FrUk[AU]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Daydream believer - FrUk[AU]

Post by yuria-chan » 12-06-2012 21:22

Plot:
Francis and Arthur are both college students. They don't particulairy like each other yet their parents have been close friends ever since they were young. However, when it turns out there's something wrong with Arthur, France finds he cares more than he thought he would.

Players: Teabagmonster and Yuria-chan

rating: eventual 18+? Idk, the rating may go up if the story wants it...

Yuria's character: Arthur Kirkland

first year student in literature.

Appearance:

How was it possible? Arthur had messed with the buttons on his mp3 player for half an hour now but it was still stuck on repeat. Not that he mind listening to the same beatles song all day, but he'd appreciate listening to his other stuff as well. A little frustrated he put the thing away and continued enjoying a peacefull lunchbreak in the librairy.
The rain was ticking softly agains the large medieval windows of the building, he liked this. This was peacefull, quiet. Much different from home,
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-06-2012 10:43

Francis needed to return a book so he went right after classes to there. His friends told him they'd safe him a spot, so there wasn't need to rush. Upon returning the book he spotted his favourite Briton, sitting alone like usual. He hesitated for a moment but he walked over to say hi.
"Bonjour, you really like the rain, non?" he said softly. They were in a libary after all.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2012 22:04

Arthur looked up and tried not to be annoyed. He knew what to expect though, it never took long for him to get in a fight with Francis.
"Quite...It's one of those noises that actually make you realise the quiet."
He then tore his eyes from the window.
"Never mind that- is there something you want?"
He sat back and was preparing himself for some sort of trouble.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-06-2012 22:13

Francis looked back straight into the pair of green orbs. He had always found Arthur's eyes rather enchanthing. "Hmn~ nothing. but if you don't mind, could I join you?" what was he doing? people were holding a space free for him, fun people.

Though Francis didn't await an answer and sat down at the opposite of the table and placed the book down.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2012 22:42

Arthur seemed uneasy but then smiled. Truth was he was feeling unfocussed, tired. Yesterday night his brother had come home drunk and yelled at his mother all night for not wanting to pay his rent anymore.
Eventually he had managed to sleep trough it.
"Pfff, sorry if I'm not really communicative today. I'm tired as hell."
Dark bags beneath his eyes confirmed his story.

Arthur didn't know... He didn't have a brother.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-06-2012 22:47

"Ah oui, I can see that." if Arthur had been in a more temper mood he'd implied something, but seeing Arthur really didn't feel like it today, he decided on not to. "you shouldn't stay up till late, it's bad for your skin and health." he remarked.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2012 22:58

"spare me that! I couldn't sleep because of the noise."
He offered Francis a sandwich, they were cut in small tryangles and had a little bit of ham and a lot, too much, butter on them.
"I- I want to ask something."
He thought, maybe he'd get some more sleep if he wasn't home. Maybe Francis home was more quiet than his own.
"Can I maybe stay over some time."
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-06-2012 23:06

Francis eyed the sandwhich for a moment, praying this was made by someone else but Arthur. He took it anyway, not wanting to be rude now.

He stopped halfway of taking a bite and blinked. That was unusual for Arthur to request. "Why?" he was curious now. He didn't mind letting anyone stay over, but Arthur? really? they had been sort of friends but they didn't hang out so much and usually Arthur refused to come over, so he wondered what made him request this.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2012 23:17

Arthur frowned deep.
"I know, we're supposed to not get along and honestly, the idea of you trying something on me terrifies me but- well..."
How to say this-
"I don't get a nights sleep at my place lately. I was kind of hoping it would be better if I was somewhere else."
He didn't want to explain to much.
sometimes it was the shouting keeping him awake, sometimes the lonelyness, sometimes it was the things hiding in the night scaring him.
He didn't know where else to go.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 22-06-2012 09:36

Francis wanted to ask why he didn't go to someone else, but he very well knew that he himself was probably Arthur's last option.
He shrugged. "Alright." he had enough space in his house anyway and his mother had adored Arthur when they were kids so it shouldn't be much of a problem. "Mais, first I have to notify maman." he told him. "Though I zink she'll be alright with it too."