Vacation which found your lover (Frain)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 22-08-2012 20:58

It never really bothered Francis, so it didn't bother him now either when he walked hand in hand with Antonio towards the Aquarium. "Have you been there before?" he wondered, for Francis it would be the first time obviously.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 22-08-2012 21:07

"No!...I haven't even heard of it!....It's fun to go together!~", spaniard joyed.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 22-08-2012 21:58

Francis nodded. "Yes, this will be fun." he agreed grinning. He squeezed Antonio's hand in excitement. He wondered if he ever gotten this excited for a date. They reached the aquarium and he paid for them both before going inside. He helde the door open for the younger male.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 23-08-2012 05:23

Spain thanked foor Francis and chuckled as he walked in. He saw almost right away some turtled, "..O-oh!....Que LINDO!!", he shouted and rushed in front of the window.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 23-08-2012 15:53

Francis smiled and quickly rushed after Antonio. It turned out the turtles were right behind the entrance. "They're cute." He stood next to Antonio and after awhile he slide his arm around Antonio's waist.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 23-08-2012 20:24

Spain smiled widely, "...Si!~  Que lindooo~", he just continued and almost want to hug one, "........", he pushed his nose to the window and all turtles came to watch him. "Ahah!~ They came~! The came!"

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-09-2012 15:09

Francis chuckled, he didn't know who was more adorable the turtles or the boy calling out to them. "Awh look there's small ones over there." he said pointing at the little turtles bit further away.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 01-09-2012 21:08

Spain startled as he heard about baby turtles. "Que lindoo!!!~≤3! I just really wanna another one..but my mom won't let me have more than one because we don't have so much money, but it's 'kay~! ahaha~", Antonio chuckled gently and continued staring the baby turtles and calling them...aaand..as soon as possible, those slow babies crawled in front of the glass. "Ahaha~Si si!~"

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 02-09-2012 21:20

Francis nodded. "I see, well at least you have a cute one yourself." he said smiling. He'd like to see Antonio with his turtle. He'd bet it was even more adorable as him seeing the baby turtles now.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 03-09-2012 05:18

Antonio laughed, "Si~ I would love to show you my dear Toto~!", Spaniard told to french man and stood up. "We should get moving forward, I'm feeling a bit home sick and miss Toto...~", Tonio said soon and grabbed from Francis' hand while pulling him forward.