Vacation which found your lover (Frain)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Vacation which found your lover (Frain)

Post by Returnmemory » 19-06-2012 22:53

Character: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Clothing:

Finally vacation from normal life AND school. Antonio really loved school but he mainly didn't have so much friends to be with. He was always with that potty mounted Romano Vargas, who he liked someone else...oh yes...because Antonio has been gay since he met Romano it has been kind of sad for normally cheerful spaniard to see his loved one to be with a girl who's been this spanish mans childhood friend.

Oh well back to the vacation~
Emerald eyes glared to the blue sky, it felt so much like...freedom. Even though this vacation house was small, he could always go outside and take care of his little gardening which were; tomatoes. Of course tomatoes, he loved those...
They were in big flowerpots. Tonio couldn't leave them at home because nobody didn't know how to take care of these beautiful red and delicious thingies.
Boy squatted behind these at the moment, when a car came in sight. "Oh, I guess there's going to be a little more people this year, I hope this one's not those rich ones..", he laughed quietly by himself and put his boater better on his head. Sun was shining hard at the moment.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-06-2012 10:50

Name: Francis Bonnefoy
Appearance: Image

School had finally ended, he'd been looking forward to summer for months now. Having just turned nineteen, it was maybe too old to go on vacation with his parents, but he hadn't felt like staying home and hang out with friends. Francis did have quite a lot of "friends", he was quite the popular boy at school, but by now he had gotten quite bored of their faces and hoped to meet new people during his vacation.

He got out of the car, immediately being greeted by the sun shining brightly in his face. He couldn't help but sneeze because he'd looked too long at it. Softly chuckling to himself, he rubbed his nose and put on his sunglasses so he could actually see.

His parents told him they'd unpack, so he could explore and nodded as he watched them go into their small summer house with bags. He stretched himself and took a good look around.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-06-2012 13:21

Antonio took 5 minutes anymore to take care of his lovely red and big tomatoes. Then he took off his hat, which he put on the ground lije a bowl and gathered six tomaoes in it. After he had stood up, brunette brushed his curly hair couple times and started to walk next to the house in front of it to see where that new car has been parked.

"Oh,they are our neighbours~", Tonio made a bright smile and walked towards next to their vacation house. Welll he saw that French boy standing outside. "Hola!! Are you one of those who just came here~? I'm Antonio Fernandez Carriedo and I brought you some of my tomatoes", brunette handed his hat full of tomatoes to Francis.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-06-2012 15:07

Francis turned to see a boy carrying a hat filled with tomatoes. that was quite a sight. He looked like he was around the same age as Francis. He smiled brightly at him. "Bonjour~" he greeted back. "Oui, we are. I'm Francis Bonnefoy, it's nice to meet you, Antonio." he replied.

"Oh, why, thank you." he gladly took the hat with tomatoes. "They look delicious." he said grinning, thinking he could make some good sauce of them and make some salad as well. "I'll put them quickly inside, so you can have your hat back." he hurried inside to put the tomatoes in a small basket, telling his parents about it and then went back to the boy.

"Here you are." he handed the hat back to him. "My parents thank you too." he told him.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-06-2012 16:08

Antonio tilted his head just because he wanted to, "Si~ are you from France? Sounds so cool your accent, amigo!", brunette grinned happily and nodded as other went inside his house.
Then he already came back, "oh! No no, it's my pleasure to give those to you and if you want, you can come to get more, because we're neighbors!", other was kind of happy to see a boy close to his age.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-06-2012 16:14

The older nodded and smiled. "Yes, I am and thanks." that must've been the first time someone thought is accent was cool. "And you're from around here, non? You have quite a nice accent yourself too." and quite a nice body too, he thought to himself as he studied the boy.

He had to admit, he quite jealous of his tan. Francis rarely managed to get one, he always got sunburned. "Ah thanks, that is really nice of you." he smiled.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-06-2012 17:47

"Oh gracias, amigo! I mean...Francis!~", Antonio rubbed his neck to take his embarrassment somewhere else to think of. He kinda liked that blonds face and well body was kind of good too, "...Si, uhm...", he put his hat back on his head and there he let it fell behind his back (like in the pic). Brunette brushed once through his curly hair and wiped some sweat off his forehead.

"Hoof~ Dios mío it's kind of hot in here...Would you like to go to swim with me? There's a big lake near the vacation houses. And because I'm almost the only one who goes there, I guess we can swim in peace. I just hoped that Lovi could come with me, but he just cursed at me and stayed with Bella", he started to look a bit sad when talking by himself. "Oh! ¡Disculpe! I didn't mean to speak up like that", emerald eyes showed that happiness again as he lifted his gaze at french named Francis. "....so yeah, wanna come?~"

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-06-2012 18:07

Amigo? that's friend right? Well he didn't mind being called that. He smiled to himself, seeing Antonio a bit embarassed like that, it was cute. He listened to his rambling, catching the name, Lovi? was that right? Judging by the look that showed on Antonio's face it looked either like that was his best friend or perhaps more?

He decided not to ask and just smile gently at the brunette. "It's alright." he assured him, he smiled wider and nodded. "I'd love to go for a swim."

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-06-2012 18:50

"Si~  It's spanish!", brunette pointed out at himself, "I am from spain and uh my parents too", he felt a bit dump which gave him slight red cheeks.
"But yeah..let's go to swim~  Get your swim pants and I'll go get my own.!~ See ya about in 10 minutes here!", curly haired boy started to run happily inside the house, took his swim pants in his backpack, a towel, couple tomatoes and something to drink. "...Haah~ I guess this is enough!~", he walked outside and waited for Freancis.
Soon Francis came outside and they started to walk towards the lake.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-06-2012 19:03

"I think spanish is a beautiful language, though frankly I don't really speak it." he chuckled. "Ah yes, I'll be right back." he turned back to go inside his own summer house. He took his simming shorts and towel and stuffed it in his shoulder bag along with some sandwhiches and a bottle of water. Finally he packed his brush and was ready to go. He joined the spanish boy outside and followed him to the lake.

"Aah it's really such a nice weather." he said as they walked. "Back in France it's still rainy." he explained to the younger boy.