In chains (England/Germany)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

In chains (England/Germany)

Post by thothlover » 23-08-2012 12:55

AU RP between thothlover & Teabagmonster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary: Germany is a prisoner and England is a prison guard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character: Ludwig Beilschmidt

Looks: Image

Speech color: cyan
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 23-08-2012 15:47

Character: Arthur Kirkland
Appearance: Image
Speech color: green
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 25-08-2012 08:55

((So sorry, my internet's been super slow, but it's fine now))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ludwig Beilschmidt was a 23 year old ex soldier and currently a prisoner in one of the toughest prisons in the world. His crime, assassinating / murdering his boss, whichever one preferred. But if he hadn't killed his boss, there could have been a World War three. And he didn't want that, he saw an opportunity and took it. The worst part was he could have gotten away with it if his so called 'friend' hadn't seen him do it and ratted him out. By ratting him out he meant the man ran away screaming and crying. Of course he had tried to run. That failed.
He looked out the tiny window in his cell and just rolled his eyes. He wasn't going anywhere any time soon. At least not for 45 years or so.

The blond got up and walked over the small locker in his cell and picked up a book and began to read. The book was titled 'Diablo' and he was currently on chapter 7. The book was about a man struggling with his inner demons. He thought it was a load of crap, but the story line was catchy and that was the reason he read it.
He hadn't even read a paragraph before the prison bell sounded for lunch. "Great." He muttered to himself and placed the bookmark in the book and closed it, placing the item back in his little locker.
Ludwig was also deemed a highly dangerous criminal; in a way he was, he knew military tactics and he had killed using those tactics. So yeah, he was a highly dangerous criminal that had to be cuffed on his way to the lunch court, that or he got his lunch in his cell; mostly depending on his mood and just by what the guards thought.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-09-2012 15:01

(Whoops sorry, was recovering from a con last week)

Footsteps could be heard in the hallway, belonging to few of the guards getting the prisoners out. Arthur kirkland was one of them. He was an ex-police officer, after two years in service he ended up as a guard in a pretty tough prison to work as a guard. He hadn't been too happy with it. He was still a rooky and could barely stand his own ground.

Though after a year in prison, he learned rather quickly. He wasn't a laughing stock anymore and some even feared him. If you wanted to survive here you'd have a to be rough and cold to everyone.
"Don't sound so ungrateful." Arthur sneered at Ludwig's mumbled comment. He fumbled with his keys to open the prison door.

"Hands." he commanded not even bothering to look the prisoner in the eyes as he held up the handcuffs.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 01-09-2012 15:25

((oh, envy. No con's where I live ;A; Need to save money for that to travel << *sigh* ))

Ludwig turned his head as he heard a voice. It belonged to Arthur Kirkland. A guard that had learned rather fast. "What makes you think I'm ungrateful?" He asked, but placed his hands out anyway. Staring back into the others green eyes with his own blue. "Mh, cold." He said as the cuffs were placed on his wrists. The blond was lead to the food court where he got his tray and his food. The food was gross looking, it was sloppy. A lot worse then in the military, they had gotten decent food there.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-09-2012 18:24

((Awh that's too bad : C ))

Arthur faced Ludwig now, staring back into his eyes. "You sound like it." he said and cuffed the German. "Thought you got used to it by now." he commented and gave him a push towards the opening. He walked next to him so he'd be sure he wouldn't try anything funny.
As Ludwig went to get his food he rested, leaning against the wall, watching him.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 02-09-2012 15:58

He should be used to it? He actually should be, but the cuffs were always cold on his wrists. He didn't like it. The blond ate his food with his hands still cuffed, just to make sure he wouldn't punch someone or try to attack the guards, he did before. Then he realized that if he continued that, he might never get out and he had gotten an extra 5 years to his sentence.
Ludwig shuddered as he got a rather disgustingly cold bite from his warm food. He shrugged it off and finished his food within 15 minutes.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 07-10-2012 09:35

Arthur wasn't a very patient person. He tapped his foot as the German was almost finished eating. Couldn't he hurry up. It's not like you needed to take your time here to enjoy this crap. Just as he saw he'd swallowed his last bite, he approached him. "Done?" he wasn't very conversational with prisoners. No he wasn't just in general, except when he argued.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 23-10-2012 18:47

Ludwig was annoyed, Arthur was just making him annoyed, almost angry. He looked at him when he finished. He had the urge to belch in the others face and blow it at him, but that would probably cause him to get the baton in his face. "What does it look like?" He retorted, "Ja. I'm done."

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 24-10-2012 09:46

"Then off you go." he ordered motioning to the door, ignoring Ludwig's comment for once he waited for him to get up. It was about time for sports to keep prisoners healthy or at least avoid them from getting bored and trying to drive the guards insane, which happened a few times.
It was a normal routine, after lunch sports, then shower then back in the cell and then out again for dinner.