The Red night [Russia x Prussia]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 18-10-2012 22:27

Ludwig carefully crawled closer, pausing as another German did the same and lost his life during that. He decided to crawl a small circle around the Russian man, avoiding his vision he had focused on those in the distance. When he was in the right position behind the men he crawled closer, giving more strength on his grip. Holding the knife tightly he was, ready to jump and attack. When he was close enough to make a good jump as him, the man still didn't seemed to expect it and quietly Ludwig stood up. Still keeping himself low, avoiding being too obvious to the other Russian men in the distance that could warn this commander. Ivan was his, he trained enough to match his strength without a doubt. Before taking action, he let his eyes scan the area around him and it was considered safe for this attack. Quickly he jumped against the Russian man with his full strength, pushing him down in the snow where he was struggling to get back up. "Du bist mein jetzt! Du Schwein!" he grumbled during the struggling, not allowing the other to fight back. He quickly shoved the knife under the Russian his throat as a threat. "Nicht bewegen!"

In the meanwhile Gilbert was trying to release himself from the tight rope. He cut his hands free, but then accidentally dropped the knife. "Verdammt ..." he sighed, knowing that there was no way he could reach for it now with the rest of his body tied. He had to wait for Ludwig to return from the battlefield. He was quietly praying for Ludwig his safe return.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 18-10-2012 22:55

Ivan kept on shooting. He was cautious for close range attacks though, that one German had gotten a bit too close for his liking. Ivan shot one German again and he leaned over for his new ammunition. Though without warning he got tackled from behind on the ground and Ivan growled as he tried his best to get up and shake the attacker off. "Get off me Сын сука" Ivan cursed at the man on him. It seemed he recognized the voice from somewhere. "Wait.. I Know that voice.. Ludwig" he said with a twisted smirk.

The smirk quickly faded as he felt a sharp knife pressed against his scarred neck and he froze up. he glared he looked again hoping to see something to use against Ludwig. He saw some gunpowder and with his free hand he got some and kept it in his fist for now. "Now Ludwig. you cam here to save your precious brother?~" Russia teased, waiting for the right moment. "You know you are already too late. He is mine already~" Ivan purred and with that he threw the gun powder over his shoulder into Ludwig's face and he kicked the man off and grabbed the knife from the previously killed German soldier's throat making a disgusting squishing sound.

"Now let's make this interesting~ attacking from behind is quite low. Even for someone like you Deutschland~" Ivan mocked in an accent again "But I guess mine was just as low so lets call it even~" he chuckled and he cleaned the knife on his pants. A large smile was on Ivan's lips as he looked at Ludwig waiting for the other to recover and attack him in anger.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 19-10-2012 09:28

"Ja, I came here für mein bruder and shall now make you regret all of your moves!" he grumbled, holding the knife close to Ivan's throat, pushing more force against it making a small wound by the pressure. Apparently Ivan wasn't feeling any form of scare during this threatning, maybe he should just cut through that throat of his! Then the annoying men spoke again "You know you are already too late. He is mine already~" the other purred underneath him. Ludwig was about to attack for that silly comment, what was he thinking! But then he received this dust kind of stuff against his face, quickly he closed his eyes and turned his head away to avoid it. Ludwig got kicked off the tall man his back and landed in the snow on his back.

Quickly he forced his weight to the front and landed softly on his knees, he tightened the grip on the knife and realized he was still holding it. "Gut ..." he whispered as he looked at it, then he turned to the Russian who suddenly caused this weird sound from a short distance. "Was machst du ..." quickly he jumped up into a standing position, this was tricky! "Now let's make this interesting~ attacking from behind is quite low. Even for someone like you Deutschland, but I guess mine was just as low so lets call it even~" he said in a mocking way.

Ivan was thought he was hit, hmm? Quickly Ludwig started rubbing in his eyes, acting as if he indeed was hit by the weird dust. What could it be---Gunpowder? Would he really throw something like that? Without a doubt! Ludwig looked back up and saw the other smiling broadly at him. Ludwig stood ready to attack, then noticed the knife in the other male his hand. It had a bit of blood on it, seemed like he stabbed someone earlier with that. He looked back up into the violet eyes of the other and made a small circle around him, scanning the area around them. He saw his chance, they were standing on a small hill, this was his chance! Quickly he made a run towards Ivan and dropped himself into the snow during this run, making a sliding on full speed. With that he kicked Ivan from the hill without any mercy, but the snow wouldn't work along and so he fell downwards as well. He was close, so close to the enemy. He saw that the other was having some troubles with moving and he took again his chance to jump on top of his stomach, pushing the knife the other was holding down with his own. "GIVE UP ...!" he shout while panting harshly. Pushing down the knife with his full strength.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 19-10-2012 10:49

Russia waited impatiently till Ludwig would stand up but kept his guard up. "ah finally you are done~" Ivan said and he followed Ludwig with his eyes as he made a circle around him like some kind of hungry predator. "What are you going to do Ludwig~ There is not a chance you could win" Russia said softly and took a more relaxed pose. He saw Ludwig running towards him and was really to catch the blow though his eyes grew big in shock as Ludwig made a slide through the icy snow. Ivan slammed against the ground and slid down the hill trying his best to stop.

With a low growl he stopped and tried to get up. Though the snow was melting making it wet and slippery so Ivan landed on his back again. "F-Fuck!" he cursed as he fell again and his back was soaked and his shivered. Though too busy he wasn't with cursing he saw Ludwig jumping to him and Ivan tried to lash out with the knife he still had in his hand, even after falling. Ludwig pressed harder and Ivan growled as he pressed back protecting himself from his own knife as well

"GIVE UP ...!"
he heard Ludwig pant out and he pushed even harder. Russia grinned and held back. his arm was shaking and the bullet wounds in his arms ached and he hissed. "N-Never!" he said and for a moment he let go of the knife with his other hand and punched Ludwig in the face. In the movement the knife had gotten close enough to make a deeper cut on his neck and Ivan gasped and glared and decided to push Ludwig off as he was still dizzy from his punch. "Get off!" he growled.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 19-10-2012 11:03

Ludwig was punched in the face with the other free hand of Ivan, he didn't expect that one coming and so couldn't avoid it. He felt light in the head because of the hard, revenge based punch in the face. "Ufff---!! ..." still he didn't let go of the knife, no matter what. He was still forcing his strength on it. He received a hard punch from the other and lost his balance, he fell next to Ivan and slide down the hill some further than Ivan. Rolling down and ending up on his stomach "--Urghh ..." he panted quickly trying to get up, he ended on his knees. But then got slided downwards some further, falling over again. He kept struggling and by that he only made his way to the end of the hill. There he could finally stand up again and he looked up to the Russian, who seemed to have noticed how far he came. "K-Kalt ..." Ludwig shivered, so much snow came inside of his coat during his way down. He wipped off the remaining snow from his coat, still holding his knife.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 19-10-2012 11:43

Ivan coughed a bit and got up and used the ice on the hill to slide along. he saw Ludwig struggle and laughed loudly. "I will get you Ludwig~" Russia teased and he stopped close to Ludwig at the bottom of the hill. "Well wasn't that a long way down~" he mocked the other. "You must be cold~" he looked at the other and saw water drops getting from Ludwig's long coat and he grinned. "Let's finish this!" he said and he ran to the other and lashed with his knife close to Ludwig's face. "You can't safe your brother. he is mine now~ and soon you will as well" he said and laughed crazily and he kept on slashing towards Ludwig with fast footwork.

The snow was soft and slippery and because Ivan kept on moving fast he lost balance and slipped, falling on his back "S-Shit!" he cursed as he fell and he hissed as his cold jacket came in contact with the skin of his back. He quickly looked at Ludwig and did his best to move away.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 19-10-2012 12:17

Ludwig looked up as the Russian ended next to him, down on the solid and snow covered ground. He narrowed his eyes as the other was making fun of his cold, he had to be punished for this! "Let's finish this!---" Ivan suddenly shout, charging at him with the knife ready to stab. He was swinging his knife so close to his face it was dangerous, this! Ludwig was doing his very best to avoid the knife, but still received slight and minor wounds during it. The fast movements of the Russian were insane and didn't allow Ludwig to make any attack. Then when his knife was so close to his face, that it could do fatal damage, he slipped.

He fell flat on his back and started to curse loudly, then he looked at Ludwig who was preparing himself for an attack and moved away the best he could. Ludwig walked closer and kicked the knife out of Ivan his hand, which landed a few meters further away from them. His hand went for the supply bag with the Mauser gun and he sat again on Ivan his belly, taking both his wrists in one hand. Holding them tightly above his head, while pointing the mauser against his head. "STOP MOVING OR I WILL SHOOT, AND YOU KNOW I WON'T HOLD BACK! I WANT YOU TO GIVE UP THIS INSTANT OR YOU SHALL DIE HERE! IN THE SNOW OF YOUR MOTHERLAND!" Ludwig hissed, aggressively at the man underneath him.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 19-10-2012 12:55

Ivan laid on his back in the cold snow and he growled when his knife was kicked away and he did his best to move away again. Ivan was not scared not at all. But did knew better than to lay still before an armed enemy. When Ludwig came close enough he swung out with his fist which was caught and Ivan glared and used his other which was also caught and soon enough he laid pinned down in the snow with a gun pressed against his forehead. Oh Ludwig was good. He had trained to be even able to keep Ivan down.

Ivan started to trash about but froze when Ludwig gave him a warning and Ivan gave him a sick smirk. "Why wont you kill me already. you know I can not die. I will just come back, good as new. You know I will not die." he laughed like a psychopath as he laid in the snow. "alright then Deutchland you win. For now." he said with a smirk and he looked the other in the eyes without a ounce of fear or remorse. "I do not fear death like you and other nations do. I died long ago Ludwig~ I know what happens when you put that pullet in my brain" he chuckled and pressed against the gun. he managed to get Ludwig off and Ivan stood up and dusted the snow from his coat before sticking his hands out with a smirk still plastered on his face.

Russia knew that if he got captured Moscow would have little to no defense left. But getting shot in the head was a pain in the ass and it would take a couple of days to recover of that. Ivan needed to surrender for now. But he would be back. soon enough he would get both the German brothers and the war would be over and he would be free

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 19-10-2012 13:21

The man underneath him surrendered to him, while giving this additional warning about getting back to life. But Ludwig didn't care about the man his words, he had no fear for him and could easily shoot him through the head without regret of pity. He was done with it, he had reached his limit and he would use all of his anger on him. The gun was pressed back by Ivan's head. He gave up, he surrendered to him. "Gut." he said and stood up, then Ivan stood up lifting up his arms as Ludwig pointed to gun on him. He kept his head as main target and motioned at Ivan to move in front of him. "Lead me back to that camp through the forest, you walk in front of me! If you try something, I will just shoot you through that head of yours. You shall obey and nothing shall be forgiven! Now move!" he commanded the Russian. They shall get back to Gilbert and return home for repair. There were vehicles scattered all over the place which had damage, all the remaining men shall retreat after this succession of capturing the general of the Red army.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 19-10-2012 13:30

Russia raised his hand up in the air in a defenseless manner and he turned around and started walking. He held up a good pace and marched easily through the woods. Th traces of his attack from the last night were still in the snow and his saw the corpses of his men hang in the tree which made him growl again. Ivan could not do a thing though. He had been captured and being shot would be... troublesome. "You can not navigate on your own Germany~" he teased a bit and chuckled. "That is why we are superior" he said and he lead them straight out of the forest back into the camp.

The camp was in complete ruins. Some of his men were positioned in a line and he could hear them scream for help from him. Ivan closed his eyes and looked away and moved along with Ludwig. Shot were released and Russia could hear the last of his men die in agony. "Bastards" he cursed softly and his face was turned in a scowl. "Now where to?" he asked his now German captivator. "I do not see your precious Bruder~ I hope my men didn't find him~ That would else be so... unfortunate" he chuckled again. Ivan knew he could tick Ludwig off and he knew the other would shoot since he would just have to take a dead body along which was quite bothersome.