In the air {PrussiaxGermany / GermanyxPrussia}

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 13-11-2012 11:37

Not much later his brother came into the kitchen, making this comment already. Gilbert looked over his shoulder, carrying a small blush on his face. Ludwig was being hell akward after that certain situation, Gilbert decided to remain silent as he followed Ludwig with his eyes until he sat down next to him. "Now, for your reward. You can choose it. And let's make it interesting shall we? You can do whatever you want in your reward." Ludwig smirked at him. What made Ludwig like this all of a sudden? Was it the uniform he was wearing? "Y-Yeah ... Let's make this interesting~" he stuttered at first, but changed to a lower tone in the end. It almost sounded like a suggestive purr. He could feel a hand scrawling itself up from his leg towards his crotch. "Heheh! Du willst mehr, nicht?" Gilbert smirked back at him, knowing this was his moment of revenge.

He stood up from his chair and sat down on Ludwig's lap, carefully leaning backwards to grab his chin. "Now, hmm?" he smirked back at him, pushing Ludwig his head down by his chin followed by a rough kiss on the lips. He broke the kiss directly afterwards, making it feel like careless act to the other. "Would you allow me to do anything I want?!" he grinned as he stood back up. He kicked away the other chair he was sitting on, creating enough space for his 'reward'. Then he turned back to Ludwig, facing him again. "I want you down on your knees. JETZT!" he commanded him, giving Ludwig a cold glare as he put the military cap he wore a bit lower on his head. Covering half his eyes. "Ist das interessant genug?"

It was time for him to make Ludwig regret everything, time for Ludwig to feel that same thing that he felt.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"