In the air {PrussiaxGermany / GermanyxPrussia}

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

In the air {PrussiaxGermany / GermanyxPrussia}

Post by thothlover » 22-10-2012 22:29

Story line: Germany has a surprise for his brother and wants him to relieve his glory days as a Kingdom. He takes his brother to an undisclosed army/airbase, where he has managed to save one Luftwaffe airplane. It may be old but it is in perfect condition.
Whilst there, Germany gets a little caught up in their role-playing in their old uniforms and starts to feel unusually sadistic and dominant.

Character: Ludwig Beilschmidt aka Germany
Speech color: cyan
Looks:

MAY BE EDITED LATER
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Re: In the air {PrussiaxGermany / GermanyxPrussia}

Post by Zakulf » 22-10-2012 22:31

Name: Gilbert Beilschmidt (Prussia, East Germany)
Speech color: Rot
Appearance: (When uniform equipped)

"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 22-10-2012 22:48

Germany decided to take his brother on a little vacation. They could both need it and being in the city was starting to get a bit boring for Ludwig; if he had to be honest. The air was too heavy and he knew just the place to go. He had been keeping it a secret for a very long time. And he wasn't kidding when he said a very long time! He had informed his brother that they would be leaving early morning to escape all weekend traffic; and by early about 5 in the morning. Bags already packed, placed in the trunk. Breakfast made, food and beer already bought and ready to be taken to the car along with sandwiches should his brother feel the need to munch on something in the car.
The road was almost empty, though a few cars were already on the road. He didn't mind, his brother was groggy and tired, of course not happy about being torn from the comforts of the warm bed and into the cold of the morning and a cold car; thankfully the car got warm about 5-10 minutes into their drive. They had a longer drive ahead of them.

Ludwig would not crack and tell his brother where they were going, it was a surprise. He just hoped his brother would like it. The man was hard to please sometimes.
About three and a half hours later, they were at this undisclosed location. The morning fog was lifting and the heavy large buildings were coming into view. First the cabin that they would be staying at came into view as Germany drove the car closer, then a building that seemed to look like a big shed. And lastly the thin iron barbed gate that caused Ludwig to stop the car as if he knew about it; which he did; and get out, unlock the gate, open it, get back in the car, drive in, go back out and close and lock the gate, then drive even closer and parking the car beside the cabin.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked after a while, keeping the car running just a little bit longer. This place was very well isolated, a forest had grown around this premises though the inside of the fence was well taken care of, as if it had regular maintenance.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 23-10-2012 11:46

A few days ago Gilbert had been told that he and Ludwig would take a vacation off to some place. When Gilbert wanted to ask about the exact location his brother went silent and answered him mysteriously. It was a surprise, but how could one vacation destiny be so good, that it had to be a surprise? He did not knew what to prepare for, so the day before they would leave towards the unknown destination he brought both thick and warm clothing along, as well as some t-shirts. Afterwards he went for bed it became a late night. Surving on the web to find cool objects to buy had caused him to suffer a near all-nighter.

The next early morning Ludwig woke him up, Gilbert was so tired and could barely keep his eyes open. After a short and quick breakfast they left by car. It was a long, long travel. Gilbert kept his eyes half open for the rest of the car drive, staring to the outside world through the clear window. Staring blankly at the surroundings. Suddenly they stopped in front of a huge iron gate and Ludwig stepped out to unlock the gate. Gilbert looked around him, not yet realizing where they were. The travel took so long, where could they possibly have ended up with? Gilbert decided not to question Ludwig when he stepped back inside the car to move forwards, past the gate and to lock it again afterwards. They moved further into the yet unknown area untill Ludwig parked the car. "Well, what do you think?" Ludwig asked after a while.

Gilbert looked back at him, with slight confusement. "West, where are we? Do I know this place?" he questioned him with a very obvious sleepy gaze. He did notice the amount of trees, forming a forest around the area. What kind of isolated place was this? Not much was visible yet to Gilbert as he could only stare forwards from inside the car.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 23-10-2012 14:21

Ludwig looked at his brother as he spoke. "West, where are we? Do I know this place?" He had asked. Ludwig shook his head, "Nein, you don't. But, help me with everything inside and I'll give you a tour. I have a big surprise for you." He said and turned the car off and got out again, grabbing the food supplies first and taking them up to the cabin door, unlocking it and opening it. The cabin had that 'old smell' in it. But everything was clean as if it was regularly taken care of. Ludwig placed the food supplies in the kitchen and opened a few windows, it would be good to get some fresh air moving around this cabin.
Since they were two, it only took about an hour to get everything together. Even if Gilbert was tired and groggy and slow. "I think I know what will wake you up. Some coffee and then your surprise." He said. Though, the little brother in him wanted to pull his big brother along to the large shed outside and just show him what he had been hiding all these years. He made sure that no trespassers could enter on this land, there were 'No trespassing' signs around and this was a private road.

The blond made both of them some coffee and brunch. After that he handed his brother a jacket and took him outside to the shed, "Before I open this door, I want you to close your eyes or you won't get to see what's inside." He said. It did take a while but Gilbert closed his eyes when Ludwig wouldn't give in. "No peeking." he said and kept his eyes on his brother as he unlocked and opened the shed door, then grabbed his brother's hand and guided him inside, he turned the lights on and tapped his brother on the shoulder. "You can look now."

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 23-10-2012 14:54

Gilbert took his bags out of the car and followed Ludwig inside the cabin, where he put them down his bags. Helping Ludwig with preparing the area for to get it ready to use, yet he was doing all these tasks rather slowly. He was still tired from that near all-nighter he made this early morning. "I think I know what will wake you up. Some coffee and then your surprise." Ludwig said, when he looked at Gilbert his slow movements. "Kaffeeee ..." he mumbled, like a brainless zombie. Ludwig made him some coffee to drink from, Gilbert drank it all at once. Not realizing it was hot and with that he burnt his tongue "---AWWWHH ..." He whined. "Verdammt, kaffee! schrecklichen Kaffee ..." he grumbled darkly.

Ludwig made them brunch in the meanwhile, which got eaten after it was finished. Gilbert took a sip of his glass of water after they finished eating. "Viel besser ... DANKE WEST!" Gilbert became more energetic after this lunch. Then Ludwig stood up and handed Gilbert a jacket, motioning at home to follow him. Gilbert stood up, accepted the jacket and followed him to the shed outside. Ludwig told him to close his eyes. "Warum? Is this the big surprise, West?" he started. Ludwig repeated himself for Gilbert to close his eyes. "Uff, fine fine!" Gilbert did as he said and closed them. He heard the door opening up and his hand was grabbed by his brother, who lead him inside. The area around him seemed to lighten up, so far as he could notice with his eyes closed. Then he received a sign to open up eyes, which narrowed because of the bright light. "Awwhh --- The light ..." carefully he looked around, but it instantly paused as he saw an airplane from World war 2 standing there. It was in perfect condition. "-WAS?! MEIN GOTT!!" Gilbert yelled out, all excited about this. "West! This is the best surprise ever! How is it still here?!" Gilbert his eyes were sparkling, his big smile was shining proudly. So much happiness entered his mind. "YOU ARE THE BEST!".

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 23-10-2012 15:08

The blond smiled. At least his brother was happy about this, and why wouldn't he? The man loved planes! "Well... not all the planes were destroyed. I managed to save one, never used so I hid it here." He said. "It still works, I hope. You know I'm not that good at flying a thing like that, but I do now my mechanics to save this bird from crumbling." He said and smiled a bit. "It's yours if you want it. And it wasn't easy to keep this place hidden, but with a few signs I made it possible for no one to come on this land and the forest around here has grown a lot and helped 'camouflage' this place from every satellite that's been shot up into space." He said and walked over to a desk nearby and picked up some keys, "Wanna take it for a spin now or wait to have more clearance?" He asked as he tossed his brother the keys to the plane. But this wasn't the only surprise. He may have told his brother he got rid of their uniforms, he actually hid them here. Not in this shed, but in the cabin's basement. "By the way. Your uniform is in the basement."

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 23-10-2012 15:34

Gilbert listened to his brother's story with his amazed expression, this really was the best surprise ever. He just couldn't expres how happy he was. He had to contain himself from jumping his own younger brother for this, this smart move. The capability of keeping a piece of their dark history, unlike Ludwig, Gilbert was rather proud of the action they had back then. It had more action than the daily life they nowadays were forced to lead. If he could, he would go back to those times!

To think that they tried so hard to keep this base a secret from even the satellite was already more than amazing. They planned this so well and behind Gilbert his back, caused him to wonder why. He did not question, the fact that it was there for him to just use was already amazing! Ludwig walked off to a desk and took something from it. "Wanna take it for a spin now or wait to have more clearance?" Ludwig asked, throwing the object towards Gilbert who catched it. "---Keys?!" he from the keys to Ludwig and grinned. "What do you think, West?! There's no way that I'm going to let this chance just slip away! ---Bitte show me the uniforms first before taking off~" the albino said, giving a slight hint to his brother. Gilbert walked towards the door again, where they entered the shed with. Pausing right in front of the opening. "Aber ... What if people notice us? Flying high in the sky?"

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 23-10-2012 15:56

"Aber ... What if people notice us? Flying high in the sky?" Ludwig just grinned as he heard that. "Bruder, this is private land. Not even commercial aircraft is allowed for fly overhead this 30 acre land. There is no one for miles on end near here. Don't think I'm stupid, I've taken every precaution necessary for this bird to not be noticed." He said and just lead his brother back to the cabin and into the basement, where two dark green metal doors were visible, but were cut into the concrete of the basement wall; making this a very old walk-in closet. Of course, another lock. A rather old one, making it hard to pick and break into. Ludwig took a special key, opened the lock and the doors to the closet where their old Nazi uniforms were, their Luftwaffe uniforms, SS uniforms. Everything. But inside, at the very end hung a special red, white and black flag. In shelves there were hats, helmets, gas-masks, gloves, whips, crops, spikes. On the floor under each uniform the right boots. The uniforms were covered, protected, with plastic where dust had settled. But the glimmer of medals and pins still shone through.

Ludwig was already undressing, grabbing his uniform. "Are you just going to stand there soldat or move your ass and get ready?"

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 23-10-2012 16:28

"West, you're awesome" Gilbert grinned. "I'm proud to be family from someone like you, really~" he praised him, while he was lead to the walk-in-closet. When he saw how Ludwig took another key from his pockets made him so surprised. Everything was secured so well, everything was taken care of so well. Gilbert felt this confident feeling of security relaxing him only, there was nothing to be afraid of. Or so it all appeared to him, he smirked softly. Watching the doors opening up and followed Ludwig inside, he looked around at the nearly museum type of closet that was kept here. He got all the flashbacks of the war, it all flashed him by when looking at the uniforms. One by one, they all had a meaning to him. "This is so ... Amazing, West ..." Gilbert stepped closer to his old uniform, covered in a broad, plastic bag. "Are you just going to stand there soldat or move your ass and get ready?" the impatient younger brother said, already busy equipping the old, but still clean uniform. Gilbert turned and scanned him with his eyes from the top to the bottom. He was looking damn good with each part of the uniform!

Quickly he turned back to his version of the uniform and smirked, taking off the plastic cover carefully. It was amazingly clean, did he wash them before storing them up here? Quickly he started undressing himself and made a start with putting on the uniform, part by part. Finishing up this cake with the well-familiar cap, it felt so good to wear these clothes again. Slowly he stroked his uniform covered arm, feeling the rough and clean fabric from the jacket. "Heheh, great West. I'm truly impressed!" he smirked, stretching out his arms and taking the leather gloves from it's pockets. Slowly equipping the soft, sexy gloves making a few typical sounds of leather by this. "So good~" his eyes narrowed and his smile grew.