In the air {PrussiaxGermany / GermanyxPrussia}

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 24-10-2012 13:06

He heard Ludwig instantly complain about the turn he made towards the shed again, he noticed quick! "A-Ahah, well we could fly a little longer if that'd make you happier!" he panted out. Softly he moaned at the touches the leather gloved fingers stroking his unclothed body and face, while softly making the movements inside of him. They were so soft and nice, keeping Gilbert's moaning going. The priority of keeping them alive was such a hard task and Ludwig putting them in danger, it was so hot. This was one of the best things he could ever gained experience on. "Hahh---West, why so hot?" Gilbert smirked back at his actions. "How did you became this good?" he add with some extra panting. His eyes were half open as he kept full control on the vehicle, keeping it straight in the air. It was a good thing that the thrusting wasn't going so fast, so he wouldn't go up and down so often and fast. Allowing him to keep a good sight on what's going on.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 24-10-2012 16:59

"Hahh---West, why so hot?" "How did you became this good?" Ludwig just smirked at that. "Why do you ask?" He whispered into Gilbert's ear and bit it lightly, stroking his brother faster and squeezing his balls a little harder as he sped up a little in his thrusting. "Can't you move those hips of yours too, bruder?" He moaned and gasped. It must be the uniform's doing, or that he just wanted to top his brother and tease him like this. Or both. Both was good. A smile formed on his face and he stopped stroking and massaging his brother's sack, he gripped the man's hips instead and began to lift him up and push him back down on him. "Mmh! Besser~" Ludwig groaned.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 25-10-2012 10:41

"Unn--!" he moaned loudly as he felt the other speeding up inside of him. Gilbert gave a nod at his request of moving along and slowly he moved himself up- and downwards to improve the speed. This made controling the airplane so very hard to do! This was a real challenge, a hard task and pure dangerous. It was hard to focus on the moves of the other male while keeping an eye on the sight. This was making it hard for him to just cum, even with all the strokes and moves. Soon, Gilbert knew, there would be too much of it and he'll lose his strength and crash. "W-West, do we need to be in the sky the whole time during t-this?" he panted loudly along with the groans from the sensation.

"---Bitte West ..." he add.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 25-10-2012 17:11

"W-West, do we need to be in the sky the whole time during t-this?" "---Bitte West ..." Ludwig chuckled, he knew full well this was dangerous, but that was exciting! "Not ready for some major turbulence in the air?" He teased, "Land it carefully then~" He whispered and bit the tip of his brother's ear and licked it as he sped up his thrusting. "When did großer bruder start to beg?" He asked with a hint of mocking in his voice as he bit down hard onto his brother's neck, making teethmarks and sucked hard, starting to make a hickey.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 29-10-2012 13:36

Ludwig teased him with whispering the words again in his ear, biting and licking afterwards. He felt the thrusting speeding up, forced inside of him. "G-Gut, gut! We shall remain longer in the sky--Ahh ... Du Arschloch!" he moaned at the received movements from the other. "I will ... Nahh ... I will not let you win this one!" he growled, bucking his hips along with the other. Doing his best to keep the airplane straight in the air, it was going alright. It took away the fear for crashing as his skills started to develop, this was a good challenge for him and would give good results in the very end. Though the way how was rather embarrassing. "J-Ja West, mehr ... I'm so close ..." he panted again during the groans. He was soon to cum from this sensation, it was too good for just words to describe only.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-10-2012 18:43

The blond German rolled his hips a little with his thrusting, trying to give his brother the best pleasure he could; while not causing his brother to close his eyes and have a possible crash on their hands.
He moved one of his leather gloved hands to massage his brother's stomach, abs and chest, teasing his nipples now and then as he stroked Gilbert faster, squeezing harder at the base and pulling the skin along, nearly covering the tip but letting go before that would happen. He groaned and bit down onto his brother's neck, causing bite-marks to appear on the skin. "Mmh! Bruder... aah.." Ludwig moaned, clawing down his brother's chest with the gloved hand, just causing red marks to appear.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 07-11-2012 14:20

The thrusting his brother gave him caused him to enter the final stage, made him pant out the last pair of loud moans before his body allowed him to release the liquid seed. "Ahhh--hahhh---...hahh ..." he groaned. His eyes closed during this, there was no way he could hold them open like this. Quickly he tried opening them up again and saw that he was actually still flying perfectly straight through the air. He did it, he actually improved his pilot skills! Or well maybe this was just a good day of his. He should expect things too fast, but he proved himself to be damn good! Just what he was planning for, though the way he archieved such a thing like this wasn't according to his plan.

He moved along a bit longer for his bruder to do the same thing. "Hehh ... Does that feel gut, Weeest?" he purred back at the other behind him.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 11-11-2012 18:27

The blond felt his brother tighten around him and he closed his eyes as he thrusted a final time, releasing his own liquid seed into his brother. He panted and breathed into the crook of his brother's neck, he let his gloved hands rest on his brother's legs and he growled a bit as the other spoke. "Hehh ... Does that feel gut, Weeest?"
"There is no way to shut you up is there?" He asked with a smirk and bit onto his brother's ear; still with his eyes closed, he then opened them and noticed they were still in the air. "Awesome piloting skills you have there, bruder~" He purred and rested his chin on the others shoulder.

Ludwig lifted his brother up, pulling himself out of the other and then let Gilbert just sit on his lap a little longer. "Since you did so well, how about a reward?"

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 12-11-2012 12:34

"Nein, no way to do such a thing" he smirked back at the other who whispered in his ear. Carefully he was making the plane turn back to their destination in order to land on the solid ground. He could feel the other place his chin down on his shoulder, it made him smile softly. "Awesome piloting skills you have there, bruder~" were the words followed after the action. "Danke, wessi ..." Gilbert smiled.

Not much later the area was found and carefully Gilbert landed down on the ground with the vehicle. He took a deep breath and looked over his shoulder and kissed Ludwig his cheek, who still had his chin resting on his shoulder. "You make incest very interesting ... I'd love to get that reward~" he laughed and stood up from his seat and Ludwig's lap. That moment he could feel the liquid wanting to escape his body. "--Urgh! Be right back!" he shout, pulling up his pants and stormed towards the door of the vehicle. He opened up the door and jumped outside, nearly breaking his legs on the landing. He let himself lower through his knees and dropped on the floor. "S-Stupid ..." he grumbled. It took him a short while before the pain faded away and he stood up as fast as he could to run towards the toilet. "I'm okay! I'm okay!" he shout on his way.

After a nice toilet use, he went straight for the kitchen where he sat down on the chair with a deep sigh. It was worth it, this all was worth those nice feelings. Yet it was a mean action of his brother, maybe it was soon time for his revenge. Let's turn this interesting!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 12-11-2012 16:59

Ludwig tugged his member back into his pants and zipped them up, getting up and grabbing his coat and walking slowly after his brother. He looked out the door and looked down. Well, better just make good use of his legs. He jumped down, keeping his legs bent so the fall didn't hurt as much. But it still hurt pretty bad, he had felt and heard a 'tick' in his left knee, so he was limping a bit. At least it wasn't broken. He put his coat back on over his shoulders and walked into the cabin and into the kitchen. "It's gut to know you're okay." He teased and walked over, sitting down beside his brother. "Now, for your reward. You can choose it." He said with a smirk, placing a hand on his brother's leg and moving it further up a bit.
"And let's make it interesting shall we? You can do whatever you want in your reward."