Forums this forum is affiliated with
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

[Important] Affiliation Rules

Post by yuria-chan » 11-08-2014 02:09

Affiliation rules

First of all what are Affiliations:

Affiliations are a kind way to boost each others forum. This also helps you find ways to find other places to rp that you might like! (Not that you should leave us of course!)

Important rules for Affiliating:
  • If you want to Affiliate contact the Admin. You can't just go here and put yourself here. Only the Admin can add blogs.
  • I will agree to most affiliations. However I shall decline them if a forum appears to be managed unprofessionaly. It doesn't matter if they're small, or new, or informal. Unprofessional means that it's chaotic and that it's not a friendly environment for users.
  • Please understand that these are other sites and outside of my command. Anything that happens there I will most likely not know of. I am not responsible for things that happen on these sites.
  • Affiliating doesn't bring this forum any obligations. We merely give the website a page on this part of the site and get one on theirs in return. It's just boosting.

Any questions can be asked in this thread.[/list:u]

Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria