[BelHun] Lost Inhibitions

The [18 ] (Girl / Girl) section where you can add your girl on girl related love. [18 ] (Girl / Girl) includes sexual themes with a lesbian couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

[BelHun] Lost Inhibitions

Post by Dia-Owl » 28-01-2013 22:05

Character: Belgium
Human name: Emma Maes
Speech color: Orange
Appearance: Banner
Theme: Smut, Comedy, Fluff
Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 28-01-2013 22:26

The same discussions. The same results. Nothing innovative as usual. If she didn't have to host the meetings, she would've avoided a few of them. Fidgeting with her fingers on her lap, she tried not to draw any unwanted attention towards herself that would inevitably give off the wrong impression. Not that it wasn't an honest one. After all, she was bored.
Thankfully the Spaniard was there to cheer her up with his cheeky smiles and winks. Apparently, they were both just as bored and attentive. She had to admit the crush she had on him was rather strong and it was often difficult to focus if he was in the same room. For now, however, she had to stay put.

20 more minutes of that endless torture.
20 more minutes of the same speech.

Einstein's theory was true; time was relative. The end of the summit, however close it was, it felt like an eternity.

5 minutes. Oh, thank God!
Everyone began to collect their belongings, leaving the large table void of all rubbish.
As soon as the time was up, the country personifications were all up and chattering.
Emma had to squeeze her way in as she approached the long haired Hungarian, nearly tripping a few times but always finding the balance to stay up. "Ah... Hungary!" She waved her hand, a sunny smile plastered upon her face.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 29-01-2013 10:00

Character: Hungary
Human name: Elizavetha Hedervary
Speech colour: Green
Theme: Smut, Comedy, Fluff
Appearance: See banner

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The meeting had been taking literally ages. Eliza could just feel herself growing old and she was a nation for god sakes. She had mustered up the courage to stand up and excuse herself to the toilet for a small while but that also took just about 10 minutes or else people would get suspicious.
she had sat herself down and looked at Germany who gave a speech about how they could save the environment with better things than super robots or 'power of l'amour ' as France had called it.
Hungary had just given up and she would just stare at her notes dully as the meeting would go on for 30 minutes.

Hungary snapped out of her daze as America yelled it was finally over and she sighed in relieve and stood up collecting her notes and her empty coffee cups. A nice amount of 10 it was. That was needed for a meeting this long and a yet-leg of 5 hours. She slowly walked after all the other nations wanting to crawl to her bed and sleep for the rest of the day. She was halted in her steps when she heard her name being called and she looked around and saw Belgium tripping and smiling towards her. "Hey!" she said and waved back and walked towards her friend.
She had to admit seeing her old friend smile like that always made her day a bit brighter. "How are you?" she said and she had to suppress a yawn which dared to escape.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 29-01-2013 16:02

The ever so happy Belgian halted close to the Hungarian and took a hold of her hands, holding them firmly within her own. The trademark smirk danced on her lips, aiding to the teasing appearance of the woman. "I'm doing great, thank you! I haven't heard from you in a while. How are you?" , she asked, her voice cheery as ever. Upon hearing her name, she looked past her shoulder at the Spaniard who was motioning her to go. Emma smiled and nodded her head then returned her attention to Elizaveta. "Are you busy? Spain and I are going to a bar lately with a couple of friends. I heard America and Cuba will show up there too, even Mexico! We were wondering if you'd like to come too?"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 01-02-2013 10:31

Elizavetha couldn't help but blush a bit from the contact the Belgian made. But she new very well it meant nothing. "U-Uhm I'm alright. Just a bit tired. I can use a nap" she joked a bit and smiled back. "It hurts me that I haven't spoken to you in such a long time." she said and looked a bit sad. "Busy?" he Hungarian asked and she looked over at Spain and she thought deeply. "Hmmmn..." she hummed. She was pretty tired, so she could maybe take a nap in the afternoon and she actually was planning on relaxing in her room.
Elizavetha was about to open her mouth to refuse till she made the mistake to look her friend in the eyes. Those big eyes looking full of anticipation and she hung her head and laughed a bit "I think I can not refuse, now can I?" she said and smiled at Belgium. "I will come along. But! I will not stay too long, just one beer and then I will head back" she said and she gave a strict look at her cheerful friend. "Where do we meet up?" she asked. She had to admit she was curious on how the bars were in Belgium. She had heard that the beer was pretty good.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 14-02-2013 11:07

"Our cab is waiting for us right now. We can share it with you. In fact, I insist!" Emma excitedly curled her fingers around her wrist and much like a child would, she pulled Eliza towards the exit. After releasing her hand, she wrapped the coat around her shoulders as she thrusted her arms in the sleeves. "I bet it will be rather fun! Most countries are joining the party. Somehow, Alfred managed to convince them to join." She said while tidying her collar and popping her hair out of it.
She led her outside towards the cab and climbed in the backseat next Romano, scooting over the middle seat to give Elizaveta space.

It was past sunset and the sky had just reached its dark peak. The ground was dark with the wetness of a previous rain and small ponds covered portions of the ground.