A night on the town fem!FrUK

The [18 ] (Girl / Girl) section where you can add your girl on girl related love. [18 ] (Girl / Girl) includes sexual themes with a lesbian couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-05-2011 23:55

Francoise nodded and moved her fingers in and out harder. She moaned louder as Alice had done the same.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 29-05-2011 01:24

Alice gasped when the other complied, moving to match the movements. She could feel herself getting close and tightened her legs around Francoise's waist. "F-Francoise. S-so c-c-close...." Alice hugged her close.
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 29-05-2011 10:31

Francoise could feel herself getting close as well. She moaned again before replying. "D-diue, A-alice, c-close." she managed to say between the moans.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 29-05-2011 15:31

Alice could feel herself tightening and she went completely still for a moment in bliss. As the tremors finished, she collapsed back on the bed. She panted roughly to get oxygen back.
"Fucking....." She turned around and kissed the French girl roughly on the mouth. She scooted in close to be held through the night, resting her head on the other's breasts.
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 30-05-2011 09:06

Soon Francoise followed and let herself collapse on top of the English girl. Panting heavily for a moment, before switching positions. She returned the rough kiss, but more gently and wrapped her arms around Alice as she cuddled on top of chest. She found herself smiling, thinking it was absolutely adorable and slowly fell asleep.