A night on the town fem!FrUK

The [18 ] (Girl / Girl) section where you can add your girl on girl related love. [18 ] (Girl / Girl) includes sexual themes with a lesbian couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

A night on the town fem!FrUK

Post by SpiderWho » 26-05-2011 22:52

Plot: Alice and Francois meet up in a bar/club. Francois takes her to a hotel.
Purpose: To post in the hardcore yuri section. It needed love.

Name: Alice Kirkland
Appearance:
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-05-2011 23:01

Name: Francoise Bonnefoy
Appearance:

“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 26-05-2011 23:08

Alice wandered about town. She was all-too pissed off at her boss and at a certain American right now to go back home. She might break her china while trying to make tea at this point. So where was the first place that she decided to drive to?
A club.
She hoped to drink and dance the anger out of herself. She pulled into the parking lot and stepped out of the car, strutting over to the door and shoving her ID in the face of the bouncer at the door.

from there, she ran over to the bar area on the side, throwing herself onto a stool. "I need rum. Now." She demanded, crossing her arms and waiting for the alcohol.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-05-2011 23:25

Francoise was sitting on a bar stool, flirting with a few of the guys. Though they weren't anything special. She sipped her glass of wine boredly. Her attention was caught however when a girl sat down next to her. "Seem like you could use more than just a rum." she flirted. With one leg over the other, watching the other girl amused.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 26-05-2011 23:30

Alice took the glass when it finally got there and downed it all in one swig, putting it back on the table and requesting another. "Who asked you, frog?" She glared. Though the girl did have very nice legs..... Alice re-directed her attention at the table and glared at it, waiting for more rum.

She grabbed the next glass and downed it. "Can I help you with something?" She asked the Frenchwoman next to her.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-05-2011 23:41

Francoise chuckled amused. "You clearly didn't, rosbif." she commented jokingly. She studied the younger woman. She noted she should epilate those monserous eyebrows, and her bust wasn't so big, but she looked cure though. She had really pretty and long hair. "Per'aps you can. I 'ave been looking for a cutie, like toi, to dance with." she flirted.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 26-05-2011 23:47

Alice spluttered a bit at the thought of dancing. "Buy me a drink and I'll think about it." She stuck her nose up in the air as she set her glass down. She could already feel the alcohol setting in. Though she did come here to dance.
Still, she wasn't dancing with some random woman.

She waited for her next drink a bit more patiently.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-05-2011 23:51

Francoise smiled and chuckled. " 'ow about I buy you two, and you will dance with me." she suggested and ordered another glass of rum for the pissy English girl next to her. She really seemed like she could use some fun. She really should losen up a bit.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 00:00

Alice raised her eyebrows and looked over at the other incredulously. "Alright." She agreed. Hell, if this girl was gonna buy her two drinks, she was in. She took the glass the bartender gave her and downed it gladly. "So do you come here alot?" She asked curiously. She'd seen alot of girls come in and out of this place but never this one.

Her brain was already beginning to swim in the amount of alcohol in her system. When she was handed another glass, she downed it too and sat up, using the table to steady herself.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 00:08

Francoise smiled slyly. Well that had been easy. "Bien~" she replied and watched the girl drink. "Non, not zat often, et toi?" she asked her curiously. She seemed like a regular. Just a girl who'd got wasted but never really had fun. That seemed like a shame.

"Are you okay, cheri?" she asked her as she saw she had difficulties sitting up.