A night on the town fem!FrUK

The [18 ] (Girl / Girl) section where you can add your girl on girl related love. [18 ] (Girl / Girl) includes sexual themes with a lesbian couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 00:14

Alice had not heard the question on how often she came here. She did, however hear the latter question. ''m fucking fine!" She slurred a bit. "I thought you wanted to dance with me." She stated. She leaned on the French girl a bit.
"Wha's your name?" She asked. Alice wanted to know who she was dancing with and not just dance with some random stranger. " 'm Alice."
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 00:21

It was clear that this girl couldn't hold her alcohol very well as she leaned on Francoise. "Alice, zat is a pretty name." she replied. "I am Francoise." smiling and stood up from the stool. "Well then princess, let's have a dance." she said taking her hand.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 00:24

Alice furrowed her eyebrows as she heard the name, mumbling "Figures you'd have a frog name too." and following her out to the dance floor. She swayed lazily to the music, barely hearing it due to the buzzing in her head. She tried to grind against Francoise.
It was then that her mind supplied that "Woah, Francoise has huge tits." and she blushed at the thought.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 00:30

Francoise led her towards the dancefloor and tried to lead her, but it seemed pretty hard since she didn't walk so straight anymore. She dance closer to Alice and her right hand soon found her way to Alice's butt. And did she has a nice firm butt indeed.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 00:41

Alice moves closer to Francoise. She growled lightly. "And who told you you could grope my arse?" She asked, but made no move to stop her. She reached up and touched Francoise' breasts lightly and tentatively. She instead moved to grab her hips, her face bright red by now.

She swayed, pushing them together and marveling. "Are those even real?" She asked.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 00:46

Francoise smiled at the blush. "You tempted moi, swinging that very fine arse." she chuckled. She blinked at the next movement. She never expected that from a girl like her. "Oui, they are." she added with soft laugh. "And I believe no one told you you could touch my breasts." she said teasingly.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 00:53

The Englishwoman was fairly sure her face was burning. "S-sorry." She said. "They were distracting." She made it a point to avert her eyes away from them.
She looked through her glasses at all the people around her. They were blurry to her and the nights were blending in with the rest of the world. She was still leaning on Francoise for support. "Place is busy tonight." Alice remarked.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 00:58

Francoise felt her heart melt. Dieu- why so cute girl. She chuckled lightly. "It's fine, I don't mind if you." she told Alice.
She looked around as well at the remark it was a busy night. "It is, how about we shouldd go to a more private and quiter place." she asked her, whispering close to her ear.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 01:05

Alice was too scared to touch them again. At the mention of a more quiet place, she nodded, vaguely aware of the context. It sent shivers down her spine. "Pervert." She stated but, at any rate, here she was. Following a random Frenchwoman out of the crowd.

"So help me if I catch anything from you, I'm gonna rip your breasts off." She stated, walking with her out to her car.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 01:09

Francoise smiled at her playfully and took her hand, tugging her out of the crowd. Leading her to her car. "Ah oui, but I assure you I do it save." she chuckled and opened the door of her car so Alice could get inside. "Try not to uhm puke in my car, s'il vous plaît." she told her, not knowing how much she had drunk.