A night on the town fem!FrUK

The [18 ] (Girl / Girl) section where you can add your girl on girl related love. [18 ] (Girl / Girl) includes sexual themes with a lesbian couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 01:25

Alice stepped in and pulled her hair up into messy twin pigtails. "I can hold my ale just fine!" She straightened up and buckled her seatbelt.

She crossed her legs and waited for the car to start moving. When it started, the sound made her furrow her brows together again. She had to lean down and clutch at her head when it did start. The neon lights from the district blended together and were making her sick.
She was ignoring it and trying to focus more on the floor. That made her feel alot better and kept her from vomiting up what she had jus tdrank.
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 15:30

Francoise didn't believe her, but got into the car anyway. She buckled her belt and started the car. Driving not so hard as usual, not wanting her car be dirtied by the English woman. "I can see you can 'old it very well." she commented at Alice. She turned the car to the right. "It's not far." she told her and after 10 minutes she reached a very French hotel called, L'amour.

She parked the car. "We're 'ere. Are you still okay?" she asked with a chuckled and got out of her own car.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 20:46

Alice did her best to hold her own as she stepped out of the car. "I am perfectly fine, twat!" She announced. She crossed her arms and huffed. She waited for the other to show her to the room, tapping her foot angrily. "Are we going or what?"

Alice briefly hoped that Francoise wasn't this slow in bed. Something told her that she was hoping for nothing.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 20:55

Francoise chuckled. "Oui~" and she locked the door of the car and took her hand. "Let us go~" she said humming happily leading her inside the hotel, going up to her room.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 21:07

Alice scrunched up her eyes in concentration as she walked. She briefly registered them holding hands. The inside of the hotel was bright and very elegant. "At least she has good taste in hotels." She noted to herself.She walked up the stairs, following Francoise's every step.
"How much further is it?"

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 21:16

Francoise hopped upstairs in excited somewhat. "We're almost there." She tugged Alice to the room at the end of tre hall. She unlocked the door and let Alice inside. She closed the door behind herself and pulled Alice closer to her. "Finally, we're alone." she smiled slyly.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 21:26

Alice stepped inside and was about to go over to the bed so she could sit and take her shoes off, but was grabbed and pulled close to the French girl. She blushed. "S-so?" she questioned.

Alice fiddled with the front of Francoise's dress for a minuted. She was waiting for her to do something, but nothing happened. Impatiently, she pulled the back of the Frenchwoman's head down to hers and kissed her

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 21:36

Francoise's eyes widened for a moment, but recovered quickly and closed her eyes kissing Alice back gently. She noticed by now that Alice was quite an awkward and impatient girl, but she would be sure to make it enjoyable. She liked Alice's lips, asking for entrance.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 21:47

Alice shivered in delight at the kiss. She didn't allow entrance at first, teasing the other a bit. She couldn't take much of the teasing herself, however, and opened her mouth to allow their tongues to wrestle with each other.

Alice's fingers clutched onto the back of Francoise's dress. She played with the fabric between her fingers, noting how soft it was. She blushed when her fingers found a zipper. She moved her hands away from it and just held onto her so her legs didn't give out from beneath her.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 22:00

Francoise thought her attempt to tease was quite adorable but weak. She caressed her tongue against hers. She noticed the shyness of Alice when she reached the zipper of her dress. Seems like she wasn't one who took the lead so often.

Francoise let her hands however go lower her back, finding the zipper of her skirt and unzipped it, as she smiled into the kiss.