A night on the town fem!FrUK

The [18 ] (Girl / Girl) section where you can add your girl on girl related love. [18 ] (Girl / Girl) includes sexual themes with a lesbian couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 22:20

Francoise chuckled softly as Alice touched her front carefully in fascination. Her hands moved to the front to unbotten her shirt and slide it off he shoulders. "Nice bra." she whispered close to Alice's ear and kissed the crook of her neck.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 22:27

Alice shivered again. "Sh-shut up!" She managed to get out. She took one of her breasts in her hand and squeezed gently. Then she reached around and pulled the rest of the Frenchwoman's dress off. She looked down and saw the choice in lace panties and shifted awkwardly in place.

She put her arms around the other's neck and began sucking at her neck, loving it when they pushed together.
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 22:42

Francoise gasped when Alice squeezed her breast. She let out a soft moan, when Alice began to suck at her neck. Dieu- She pressed herself closer to the English girl, enjoying the closeness.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 22:47

Alice shivered again when she got a moan, taking it as the signal to keep going. She took both of the other's breasts in her hands and squeezed them again, just a little harder. She kissed her again, hugging her close and feeling their fronts push together. She groaned quietly, not wanting to make too many embarrassing noises. "Aren't you going to do anything, frog?"

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 22:57

Francoise moaned softly close to her ear and pulled back to return the kiss. Groaning silently into the kisses as she hugged their fronts together. "Why are you so impatient, cheri~? We 'ave all night." she said as she played with Alice's hair.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 23:09

"Stupid teasing frog." Alice replied. She leaned in closer to her ear and bit it lightly, tugging at the earring there. She didn't tug enough to be painful, just playful.
"Let's at least go to the bed?" Alice suggested. She really didn't think she could do it standing up with all the alcohol in her body.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 23:18

Francoise licked her lips. "As you wish, princess." she purred. She nodded. "D'accord." she began to lead Alice to the bed. She pressed Alice down on the bed gently and took a moment to enjoy the sight. Definately cute.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 23:22

Alice was a bit embarrassed by the nickname. But she laid on the bed, she reached up and pulled Francoise down for more kisses. She wrapped her legs around her now, getting more comfortable in the position.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-05-2011 23:27

Francoise leaned down to kiss Alice back. She reached behind Alice, to undo her bra as they kissed. She moved her hips against the girl under her, letting out a low groan.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 23:41

Alice groaned as the girl moved their hips together. She arched forward to allow more access so the bra could come off. Alice pressed their breasts together again, marveling at the way they squished.

She pushed their hips together harder, trying to get more friction than before. "Fucking hell....." She gasped.