A night on the town fem!FrUK

The [18 ] (Girl / Girl) section where you can add your girl on girl related love. [18 ] (Girl / Girl) includes sexual themes with a lesbian couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-05-2011 00:05

Francoise chuckled at the impatient moving of her hips. She reached back for her own bra, undoing it and sliding it off. She threw it on the floor and kissed Alice again as her hands started to wander down to Alice's panties, they were annoyingly in the way now.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 28-05-2011 14:48

Alice reached up and with one hand reached down to pull of Francoise' panties, with the other she held on of her breasts steady so she could run her mouth over the nipple. Green eyes flicked up for a moment to see the reaction.
Alice set to sucking on it, running her tongue over the very tip while tugging at the other one.
"You like that?"
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-05-2011 20:55

Francoise managed to wriggle her panties off, though surprised when a pair of lips met her breast. A slight blush rose on her cheeks as she shivered lightly at the touch, before letting out a soft moan when a tongue was added. She flushed even more and let out moans in pleasure at the actions of Alice.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 28-05-2011 21:15

Alice smirked inwardly that she was able to get Francoise to blush. She reached down and began to press fingers against her, too scared to push in for fear it might be too soon. She teased for now, then leaned up and licked at Francoise's earlobe, tugging at it again.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-05-2011 21:31

Francoise let out a low groan when fingers were pressed against her. She brought both her hands up and began to fondle Alice's breasts.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 28-05-2011 22:17

Alice groaned and pushed up against the French girl's hands and pushed her fingers in just a little. "This alright?" She asked. She used her tongue against the other's breasts again, hoping for the same reaction as before.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-05-2011 22:30

Francoise gently tugged at Alice's breast. She gasped and moaned lowly when a pair of fingers were pushed inside. "Dieu- it is more than alright." she said with a slight smirk on her face. He left hand found its way down as well and pressed her fingers against Alice. She moaned louder than before when Alice began to lick at her breasts again.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 28-05-2011 22:43

Alice pushed her fingers deeper into the other girl and began to move them in and out. When she felt the pressure from her counterpart's fingers against her, she instinctively began moving her hips down to get them to press further.

Alice was writhing from all the teasing from earlier. Her patience was near gone.
"H-hurry the fuck up, frog!" She gasped.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-05-2011 22:56

Francoise softly chuckled. "As you wish, miss Rosbif." she purred and pushed her fingers inside. With the other hand she continued to fondle and tug at Alice's breasts, while moaning at Alice's movements.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 28-05-2011 23:41

Alice gasped and continued moving her hips against the fingers inside her. She continued pushing hers in and out of Francoise.
"H-harder" she begged. She was moving against her desperately.

She clutched onto the other's back with one hand and kept moving with the other.