Iberian Getaway - Andorra x FemSpain

The [18 ] (Girl / Girl) section where you can add your girl on girl related love. [18 ] (Girl / Girl) includes sexual themes with a lesbian couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Iberian Getaway - Andorra x FemSpain

Post by VanDerZanden » 18-07-2011 08:47

Plot: During a holiday trip (or something like that?), Andorra decides to show FemSpain how mature she's become. Yuri ensues.

Character:

Andorra/Adriana Foix De Cardona

Appearance (until I can finish my own!):
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Kelteed » 18-07-2011 21:57

Name: Antonia Maria Carriedo (Fem!Spain)
Picture:
Major: Iceland
Minor: Spain

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 19-07-2011 02:38

Andorra felt relief and a good deal of anticipation after finishing her preparations with the hotel suite she'd booked. It was already fairly lavishly furnished, but she had gone out of her way to ensure that everything was just perfect. For what she had in mind for the night, it had to be. Some nice candles waited to be lit for a dine-in dinner, wine was on ice near the table, a discriminating selection of both romantic instrumental music and slinky, suggestive lingerie had been prepared, and the bedding extra fluffed. Now all she had to do was go down and wait for the object of her affections and passion to arrive in the lobby.

All of this had been done to aid her attempt to finally get Antonia to look at her as something other than the nice kid next door. That had been the tone for their relationship for as long as they'd known each other. Hopefully all of the efforts Adriana had made would change that. Sure the resort was a bit older both in age and decor than some of the other ones that'd been available. And the music? On records, still. Andorra liked older things, or some might say she just had never bothered to replace them with the new. She was counting on those old things to make a difference.

Her dress too was an older style, almost resembling a maid's uniform. But it made her comfortable, and that was important. Very important. Despite the confidence she had in her decision to do this, she was still nervous about actually getting around to it. Being comfortable at least at first helped ease that so she could focus on changing Spain's perception of her. Once she spotted Antonia, her confidence was in the driver's seat, all doubts cast aside. This was it!

"Antonia, there you are! How was the trip up here from your place?" she happily greeted Spain, smiling happily, "That look really flatters you! I'm glad you decided to wear it today!"
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Kelteed » 19-07-2011 03:30

Ah! Finally some vacation! How much did she wanted it! She had been pissed off since a while now. Problems happening all over her country, every now and then. People unhappy, earthquakes, riot, this wasn't helping. Paperwork never stopped coming in, and never cames out enough from the comment of her boss. She needed time for herself and never could she get it. She was hardly sleeping due to all the work, always eating quickly, her that always enjoy good food and a nice glass of wine. Fast shower replaces nice relaxing, bubble bath. She couldn't take it anymore, she needed vacation, something out of her life, anything! She didn't care, she just needed to do something different and quick.

Vacation had arrived and Andorra, or Adriana, had called her to passed some times together. She had booked a luxurious hotel out. She knew her, Antonia loved everything of luxure and fame, shiny and glimery. She was a woman after all, a spanish woman, and they were known for liking gold and luxure, always wanting more.
Going to the hotel wasn't that bad, it wasn't that far, so she could make it in car. She packaged her stuff, a few nice dress and nice clothes, make up and some other, always wanting to look good. But not too much, she didn't want to makre Adriana feel even younger that she was.

Driving a few hours, she finally arrived at the hotel. Oh did it look fancy, she couldn't wait for it, it would make her so relax and enjoy a nice time, with an indeed good friend. She parked her car, got out and it didn't took long before she got greeted by Adriana, asking about how the trip was and already flattering her on her look.

Adriana! Hola~! she said and kissed her on both cheek to greet her back. The trip was okay, good thing it wasn't long, because I would have go crazy.
Getting flatter was something Antonia loved, the more she got, the more did she liked it and felt loved.
Aaawww, gracias~ I really appreciate the compliment. You look very cute with that outfit! She did found it very cute for Adriana to wear that dress, it looked good on her.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 19-07-2011 09:01

Cute. The word had been intended as a compliment, and Adriana was very happy to have kind words from Antonia. It was tempered with stinging disappointment as well for her. Being called cute made her feel like a child, exactly what she was trying to change during this holiday getaway. Despite the fact that she looked so young, and dressed like it, she was one of the older countries in Europe. She'd been born before Spain had been unified; every time she was treated like a kid, especially more recently, felt a bit embarassing.

As inevitably happened whenever she saw Antonia, Adriana ended up comparing herself to the beautiful Spaniard. Unlike Antonia, she seldom wore makeup - sometimes because she didn't want to show off and sometimes because it felt like too much work. Seeing how good Antonia looked, she kept thinking maybe she should do it more often. Maybe that would convince Spain that she'd grown up. Adriana also kept noticing how their hair was a different tone - hers was a lighter brown than Antonia's, thanks to being partially French. Part of her had once wondered if that similarity to Antonia made the Spaniard see her as more of a little sister than anything else.

And how Antonia dressed? The cute comment just drove home for Adriana just how wide of a gap there was between them. Adriana always dressed in less flamboyant clothes, tending towards the cute more often than not. It had been a good way to keep people visiting her place, which in turn helped her live comfortably (more than comfortably really). But maybe, she thought, she should take after Antonia more and show off some. Maybe that too would help open Antonia's eyes to the possibility of being more than friends.

Kisses were a customary greeting, and from anyone else it would have been unremarkable for Andorra. The fact that they'd come from Antonia made her blush a little out of embarrassment. Thoughts of being close to Antonia, doing more than kissing on the cheek filled her imagination for a moment, deepening the redness in her cheeks. As she tried to regain her composure, Adriana tried to think of how to get her plan moving forward. Yet the first thing in her mind was, 'France knows all about love! What would France do?'. And immediately the answer came to her - France would stand in the lobby wearing practically (or literally) nothing and ask for directions to Antonia's room. Thinking about doing that herself made Adriana even more embarrassed, so she decided to try and at least keep up conversation until her confidence returned.

"Gràcies, Antonia, I'm so glad you like it!" she remarked, while plotting to change into something sexier soon to change the 'cute' impression. Meanwhile, she kept up her welcoming smile, "I know you've had a lot stress lately, so I want you to relax while you're here! If there's anything I can do for you, mon amor, just speak it and it's yours."

Using that term wasn't something Andorra normally did with Antonia, and realizing she had done so made her blush again. Adriana shook her head and vowed to herself to keep things moving. This was her chance! She couldn't ruin it by just being all cute. Antonia would never do those things she'd jut been imagining if Adriana did that!

"Let me carry your things upstairs," she offered, hoping being helpful might aid her cause.

Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Kelteed » 19-07-2011 21:25

How the little girl in front of her was adorable. She always wanted to do so much for Antonio, always wanted to help, to pass some time, to help her, to make her feel well. Antonio didn't mind. She liked it, she liked it alot. Adriana was a great friend to her and knew her since so long she couldn't remember. Indeed, Adriana had been born before her, but due to Spain's normal attitude of being a high-head and being superior to other(The Conquistadors and the discover of the New World made most of it) told her in her head to be ''superior'', in a way, to Adriana, but not the a dictator way, just as ''I have more experience than you and I've conquer more than you in the past wahwah'' way. But, she had never over-show it with Adriana, she just felt that due to that, she had to be ''superior'' to Adriana, but in the way that the little girl could always count on her, whatever would be the way she needed help. She wanted to help her so that, the mistake that Antonia did would not happen to her, she wouldn't like it.

She noticed the blush, but didn't trully understand why. Was the heat too hot? Not really, the weather was really fine and enjoyable. Had she putted on make up and didn't notice before? Adriana never did it as long as she knew, but who knew? Maybe she decided to try it more. The question stay but went out shortly after, it wasn't important after all, it was only kisses! Greeting kisses!

I know the word stress too much lately, so I really thank you for this vacation. She said with a slight chuckle. Then notice the ''mon amor'' word Adriana had said. That made her remember the French part Adriana had in her, so really, she didn't pay attention to it. Francis always said it to everyone, why wouldn't Adriana do so as well?

Aaaww, gracias! To be honest, I'm tired a bit indeed, so really, thanks for the help! But don't go too hard I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. Just tell if they are too heavy! She mean it, having Adriana hurt while she would be on vacation wouldn't be nice, and wouldn't be vacation either. She wouldn't want the girl to hurt herself, she was small a young.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-07-2011 02:51

Whether or not the bags were actually too heavy, Adriana was going to do the lifting herself so that Antonia could just relax. Adriana hadn't really had to do much in the way of fighting like other countries since medieval times, thanks to having Spain and France living on either side of her. It also allowed her to enjoy recreation more than other countries were able to; this had the benefit of keeping her in good health. So when she crouched and grabbed Antonia's bags by the handles, Adriana was pretty sure she'd be okay. As she lifted them, she grunted a little with the effort and staggered a little, but was otherwise okay. Once she had recovered her balance, she looked over at Antonia and smiled to show that everything was all right.

"Our room is up on the top floor; I reserved the nicest suite in the hotel so that you'll have as pleasant a stay as possible," she explained while starting to head to the elevator, "And you're more than welcome for the vacation, Antonia. I.. I really like spending time with you, and you know how I like to have visitors.."

She nearly blushed at that admission, but managed to keep it to herself. Getting even more flustered wasn't going to help her tonight, even if the nervousness was never far from her mind. Now that they were headed up to the room, she stole another glance at Antonia purely for the sake of taking in her beauty. Doing that always managed to take her aback. But she could also see how worn out Antonia looked, and vowed on the spot to do even more to help her relax. If those efforts happened to coincide with her grand plan to admit her passion for the Spanish lady, then all the better.

Adriana hesitated when she had a new idea, but offered, "If you're tired, I think a nice massage would help you unwind. Once we're in the suite, I'll give you one.. I promise."

Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Kelteed » 20-07-2011 04:09

Antonia didn't refuse the help from Adriana, she was after all, very tired. But at the same time, she really didn't want that Adriana tores herself a muscle because of it. But even if she cared for the little girl, she couldn't help but think about all that damn worked had killed her, and hell did her body hurt. Damn alot. Her that normally had great posture, posture that made her felt great, that made her look proud. That posture had starting, and could be seen, as bad, tired, worn out, even if she tried to hide because of her pride and a bit-cocky self. So indeed, the help from Adriana helped her alot, and how much she was thankfull for it. She did notice the wince and grunt, but saw as well the smile and notice that she was okay. At worst if she fall, she would catch her back.

Ah, a suite on the highest floor. He didn't meant more walking, since there was a elevator and thanks god there was one. That meant the most luxurious, and the best view, because yes, Andorra is a beautifull country. And oh she loved waking up and being able to see the sky clearly with the sun. It was the only thing that she could actually do when the work flow was so intense to relax, and by only thing, it was really, the only thing. Gracias really, it'll help me alot to know that we'll be alone to relax. She really enjoyed time with Adriana, it was always a good way to relax and have a good moment within girls. I'm really happy to pass time with you too Adriana! She said a bit childish and playfully.

She heard about Adriana wanted to give her a massage. Excellent idea, very excellent idea. She knew she was tired, as much as she kept her smile to look the best, her back, and most of her body was hurting her. Oh gracias for the massage! I'll take it of course if it don't bother you. It would help me alot. That would help her alot, also being the first to help her relax.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-07-2011 09:06

After pressing the button for the top floor, Adriana stood off to one side of the elevator watching her guest's every movement. If she were going to give Antonia a massage to relieve some of her aches and pains, it might be a good idea to figure out just where she was hurting. The way Antonia could continue carrying herself proud and upright despite all of her stresses was pretty amazing for Andorra. Under such circumstances Adriana probably would have stayed in bed, or called Francis for help or advice. Calling Antonia was less common, since Adriana really didn't want to bother her other neighbor with all the problems in Spain. Of course, Francis' help more often than not was kind of... weird. And best left blocked from her memory.

Antonia agreed to enjoying the time they spent together, but it was again in a patronizing way that an older sibling might have used towards her. Despite her usual politeness, Adriana frowned at that. No matter how often she reminded Antonia of her actual age, her small stature kept her in a junior position. She'd long since given up on bringing it up, enjoying the company more than being recognized for her actual seniority. But this would be a chance at last to rectify that, she promised herself.

As the elevator arrived on the top floor, Adriana replaced her frown with a smile, "Per descomptat, Antonia! It's no trouble for me, honestly. Your boss has put you through so much trouble recently, it's the least I can do to help you out."

The moment the elevator doors opened, Adriana lifted the luggage again, staggered once more, and then went over to the door to their suite. They were actually at the suite! Her heart raced as she fumbled with the key, thoughts of intimate moments with Adriana filling her imagination. She nearly dropped the key, but somehow managed to eventually get it into the keyhole and open the door. Adriana sighed a little in relief, though her cheeks felt warm again from blushing at her overactive imagination. So that Antonia would be able to just walk in, she propped the door open with a block of wood that had been in the room.

"Si us plau, come in! I'll go put your things in the bedroom, please take a seat!", Adriana insisted with a happy smile and just a slight blush, "Wherever you like, I'll give you that massage. Just let me change into something sexi-... eh... more comfortable for that."

Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Kelteed » 20-07-2011 21:02

She couldn't wait to arrive at the suite, just for the hell of being able to sit into something much more comfortable than her car and her desk chair that she had been passing so much time with. A minute more with that stupid damn chair and she was going to call it sweet name and almost adress and touch it as her lover. But, Antonia lived alone, and to be honest, she didn't mind it at all. She passed almost, if not all, of her life alone, why would she start doing the opposite? Sure that having someone to give you massage is great, but she could pay herself someone to do so, so had passed by the love stage and just continued alone. Though, she was a man-killer. She could have any man, and in some case, woman that she wanted, whenever or not she felt like it, need it, or simply wanted it. She could do that easily, so why bother having only one person to love and help you with sexual tensions, where you would have anyone you want almost by just snapping your fingers.

She let out a chuckle at the mention of her boss. If she remembered well, she always had really crazy boss.Trouble? My boss? Hahahahaha! If I hadn't finish it, I'm sure he would have get the Conquistadors from their grave and send them after me! She thought it, her boss was a nutcase sometimes about work, and he needed it quick, perfectly done, with no single mistake.

She saw the door of the suite, already did she felt relaxed. Noticing that Adriana took her time to open it up. That did made Antonia think. Was Adriana nervous? Maybe she was, it was a long time since both of the woman had passed time together, and maybe she was a little bit anxious of so. But Antonia didn't really bother to it, because she was, finally, inside the suite. He looked great, splendious, gorgeous, everything looked cozy, that's what she wanted. It did not take much time to Antonia, after hearing Adriana to ask whenever she wanted the massage, to sit down on a chair and leaning her back agaisnt it. If it don't mind you querida, you could do it now. My back, shoulder and even my hips are killing me. She always let out nice name like that to her friends. Querido, hermosa, just to make them feel nice and appreciate.