[Ukr x Hun] Sleepovers as they're supposed to be!

The [18 ] (Girl / Girl) section where you can add your girl on girl related love. [18 ] (Girl / Girl) includes sexual themes with a lesbian couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

[Ukr x Hun] Sleepovers as they're supposed to be!

Post by yuria-chan » 20-10-2011 22:01

Players: coeurdeable and Yuria-chan

Highschool AU, the girls decide to have a sleepover because they are in dire need of some girl time!

Character: Hungary
appearance:
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

coeurderable
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by coeurderable » 21-10-2011 00:15

Character: Ukraine
appearence:
ImageImage
Major: France+fem!France, Sealand
Minor: Finland, Ukraine, Canada
willing to try: Anyone, but mostly England, America. Russia, Belarus, Hungary

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-10-2011 00:22

[oh forgot to mention, Au so human names, ok? I use Elizabetha]

Elizabetha let out a happy sigh as she had finally finished dragging the spare matras from the attic. She carefully placed it next to her own bed. There! The perfect settup for a sleepover...
Cute little Katy could be here any minute! She had been dancing and singing the entire day, that much she looked forward to it!
During school they had been so busy and stressed, they couldn't find time to propperly spend time together.
So now that the holidays had arrived they were in dire need of a girls night!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

coeurderable
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by coeurderable » 21-10-2011 00:58

Kateryna was excited as she pulled up into her's friends driveway. She grabbed her bags from the passenger seat, and then exited and thanked her trusty grey van.

She settled the bag on her shoulder, experiencing the usual amount of...technical difficulties, when reaching over her own chest. She sighed at the sight of them, but then shook away any uncoming tears. Tonight was going to be a fun night! Elizabetha was looking forward to it, so Katy would do her best to please her!

She stopped at the door and forced herself to knock more confiedently than she normally would.

( Then I'll use Kateryna! c: )

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-10-2011 01:02

Elizabetha propelled herself downstairs with a broad smile on her face. She had reached the door in redord time and cheerfully pulled it open.
"Kateryna you're here!"
She gave the other girl a welcome hug but she experienced once more that she was shorter than Kateryna and her face was awefully close to the other girls huge chest.
She was happy the other couldn't see the small blush that had crept ontp her cheeks.
Rp chara's:

coeurderable
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by coeurderable » 21-10-2011 01:14

The ukrainian as always a was delightfully suprised by the hug, she was always the one flouncing the affection around in her house, so it was nice to be on the receiving end of it!

"Da, thank you again for inviting me to stay at your home tonight Elizabetha!" She held onto the Hungarian girl's sleeve. "It makes me very happy! You wouldn't believe all the work I had to do to get here!" She laughed lightly to herself.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-10-2011 12:33

Elizabetha blinked surprised, "Work to get here? Your siblings being a bother again?"
She stepped inside and helped Kateryna with her bags.
While awaiting a reply she beaconed the other to follow her into the kitchen so she could make some sweet tea for the two of them.
Rp chara's:

coeurderable
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by coeurderable » 24-10-2011 19:12

Kateryna nodded and followed politely. "Ivan was too afraid to be left alone, and Natalya didn't want to cook dinner." She giggled at the thought of her younger siblings. honestly they were just too cute at times. "I made them dinner and invited Toris over to watch over them. Now I dont have to worry about the house becoming a mess!"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-10-2011 20:19

Elizabetha handed the other a cup of sweet tea and sipped her own. "That's all good then! Sorry you had to go trough all that trouble."
She remembered to be a good hostess and dove into the cabinet to get the cookies she had bought for tea.
"Do you want sweets with your tea? And please sit down!"
Roderich always used to tell her she was a good hostess but only after the party had started, that when it all was just begining, she was very chaotic.
Rp chara's: