Let's play cop and robber~ [PrussiaxFem!Spain]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 19-03-2012 20:46

After 15 minutes Antonia came out from the shower. She had to put her bath jacket on because of Prussia. "Gilbert! Where are you...?", Antonia sat on his bed and brushed her hair. After that she started to dry them with hairdryer.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 19-03-2012 20:56

Prussia dried off his hands and walked into Antonia's room. "Oh hey, I was in the kitchen. I just finished washing all the dishes. Nice robe." Prussia laughed abit and sat next to her.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 19-03-2012 21:05

Antonia blushed again, "Thank you...it's my favorite...", there was tomatoes in that robe...she put the hairdryer away and brushed a bit her hair.
"....so...you can sleep on that side and I sleep on this side...", brunette said and put the brush away.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 19-03-2012 21:23

Prussia smiled and his face became slightly red. He had never slept in the same bed as another person, much less a woman. "R-right. Hey, I meant to ask you, whats with all the blushing?"

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 19-03-2012 21:34

Antonia startled, "A-am I blushing!? W-well I guess It's that I'm a bit sick...", she tried to cover his blush thingy. "...", Antonia stared to the floor again. She really liked that guy next to her.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 19-03-2012 21:39

"Sick? Well is there anything I can do to help you feel better? Please, let me know if there is! I want to help you. I want you to feel better." Prussia smiled and hugged Antonia. "Please. Just let me know how I can help."

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 19-03-2012 21:50

Antonia startled, "..G-get off me...", she blushed only more and pushed Gil away. ".....I don't like hugging now..", brunette said quickly and stared to Gilberts eyes.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 19-03-2012 22:03

Prussia stopped smiling and returned the stare into Antonia's eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me." Prussia quickly went over to the opposite of the bed and crawled under the covers. He felt like a fool and completly embaressed himself. He just layed there, hoping that if he was quiet enough, he would dissapear. So far, no luck.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-03-2012 06:27

Antonia startled more when Prussia went opposite side, ".....yeah....", she sighed and went on her side under her blanket. She stayed like that for 15 minutes...."I Can't sleep...", she thought and looked at Gilberts side, ".....I guess he's sleeping...", brunette got up and crawled quietly and slowy to Gilberts side. She stared his sleeping face and blushed. "...j-just a bit...yeah..he won't wake up..", she think and leaned slowly towards Gilberts face, until their lips met.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 20-03-2012 11:12

Prussia also was having trouble falling asleep. He hoped that if he kept his eyes closed, he would fall asleep eventually. Still no luck. Suddenly he felt a pair of lips against his. He wasent sure what to do so he did the first thing that came to his mind: Kiss back. Prussia opened his eyes to find Antonia right infront of him. He smiled and chuckled. "Tastes like fresh tomatos."