No Good Deed ( Fem!Spain x Romano )

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 24-07-2013 20:31

Isabel just smiled lovingly at him as her fingers slightly raked his soft brunette hair. They were dangerously near his curl - a strange place to have his e-zone - but she didn't know about that...yet. Still, lucky for Lovino, her fingers passed that strand of hair and she settled by patting the lower part of his head.

That was when something happened. It felt like some sort of strong connection between them. It was new alright. She could've sworn he was...looking at her lips? Maybe she had something there? A bruise of some sort or it could be chapped lips? But the look on Lovino's face was of longing and desperation. Isabel felt confused and even more when the Italian gently took a hold of her chin to tilt her head up slightly. What is he doing?

A soft breeze picked up its pace, the freshly mown grass wafted its scent up the Spaniard's nose and she realised how lovely it was. How lovely it was that they were this close. Anything could happen. Like a sweet kiss. Just one kiss, just the feel of her lips against his. It was almost embarrassing how she wanted him so much. It was shameful that she wanted her adopted brother who was three years younger than herself and falling in love with him.

And yet, it felt right. This sweet sin she got herself tangled into. It was sweeter than a forbidden apple. She couldn't just let go of it. He was so close, their lips could brush if she turned her head or a little breeze pushed her further. Isabel even had her eyes closed while she puckered up her lips when she felt those lips not on her own but on her cheek. She flung her eyes open at that instant and felt her cheeks burn.

"T-Thank you, I-Isabel ! Er-- I... I'll think about what you've said ! C-Could you come to my room after we're finished with homework ? I'll- huh - I'll be waiting for you !"

She barely had anything to say yet nod her head when the love of her life ran inside the house and disappeared up his room. The girl stood there, dazed and completely baffled by what just happened. She subconsciously touched her cheek where he had kissed her and placed her fingers on her lips.

Isabel was at Lovino's door that night. Just as he said, she was done with her homework and had given enough time for him to complete his too. Their parents knew nothing about what happened after school. She hadn't told them. Not just yet but it was a wise choice. Lovino on the other hand still looked reluctant. As he said, he might be thinking about this situation. Maybe that's why he called her over, to discuss this.

Or it could be something else? Like what happened in the garden. Again, without thought, she touched her cheek then her lips. She shook her head angrily. Get a grip!

With a sigh, she rattled three times on his door. "Lovi, it's me. Can I come in?"
Main Roleplay Characters: Fem!Turkey, Fem!France, Hungary, Taiwan, 2P!Fem!England
Minor Roleplay Characters: Belgium, Seychelles, Fem!Italy, Fem!Romano, Fem!Spain
Other Roleplay Characters: Fem!England, Fem!Canada, Iwate, Fem!Norway, Belarus, Lichtenstein, Fem!Japan, Fem!Hong Kong, Fem!China, 2P!Fem!Italy

PM me for my Ships!~

♥ x ♥ x ♥ Image ♥ x ♥ x ♥

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 01-08-2013 14:59

Once he was in his room, blushing like a virgin - which he was, even if he pretended not to be at school -, he slammed the door shut. What was he thinking ?! She would hate him, now. She would get even more suspicious. What's wrong with me trying to kiss her, like that ? He frowned, taking out his homework. He wondered what he was going to talk about, when his sister would be coming.

He surely would try to convince her to not tell Papa and Mama. They could be so protective sometimes. Plus, they couldn't do anything. He would only be called names, and Mommy's boy. No, telling them would definitely worsen the delicate situation. But then again, he'd like to tell her everything, she always understood everything. She was beautiful and graceful, a lot of girls were, but she was caring and smart, and that was a rarity. He let his thoughts run free, as he slowly fell asleep on his opened book.

Before long, he began to dream. It wasn't really hard to know what he was dreaming about, as he blushed and felt really awkward, yes, also in his dreams. But at least, in the depths of his own mind, he was having a perfect life with Isabel. As if it was some fairy tell plots. Suddenly, three knocks were heard, as if it was a divine message. A sweet voice reverberated in his head. "Lovi, it's me. Can I come in ?" Ah, it was definitely a divine message, since the voice was divine, too. It was so sweet, and gentle. Certainly a Goddess.

" 'f course, y'can com...in..." He unconsciously answered, thinking he just said it in his dream. Nothing happened. Nothing at all.

He didn't know that his curl was twitching when he slept, but he was abruptly woken up when he felt something warm rushed trough his veins, going all over his body. He gasped as he abruptly woke up, eyes wide and cheeks decorated with a tomato shade of red. He snapped his head on the side, to see Isabel looking at him. "I-Isabel ! Wh-What are you doing her-"Because you asked it stupid..." I mean ! Um... Take a seat... please ?"

He deeply breathed in, stressing about everything. Okay, just ask her to not tell, and then explain briefly why... That's not that hard, is it ?"So, um... I've heard that you had a boyfriend. Is he nice ?" WHAT ?! Why did I ask that ?! I didn't want to ask that... Well maybe I did, but not now, nor ever ! Argh ! Stupid me ! He kept a cool facade, even tough he was freaking out on the inside.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay