Welcome to the Soviet

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Welcome to the Soviet

Post by KageTheDog » 23-05-2013 13:12

This is an rp between Dia-Owl and KageTheDog about Prussia meeting fem!Russia the first time during his Soviet period.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 23-05-2013 16:07

Prussia woke up in a cold, stone, cell-like room, not remembering much from the day before. "Where am I?" He rubbed the back of his head, trying to remember what happened. "Ugh. All I can remember is being separated from West and that..." With a shudder, he finished the sentence, "That WALL. Oh, and there was some creepy chick too." Prussia looked around him, searching desperately for a way out. "I need to get out of here and find Germany!"

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 25-05-2013 16:53

A giggle as cold and sharp as the thin edges of snowflakes followed after the albino's silly realisation. Strong, wide hips moved slowly and the tips of the female's light blonde hair wavered gracefully as she approached him from one of the darkest corners of the room. "My, my... look who's finally up. It took you quite a while, too. Can you believe I almost began to worry?", she spoke, her voice sweet and chanting. She was a beautiful woman; the epitome of Russian beauty, actually. She was tall, pale with rosy cheeks and lips, she had thick and long lashes that shielded the eerie glint within her violet eyes. She seemed to be calm at the very moment, almost angelic if it weren't for the devious curve of her lips.

She was Anya Braginski, the female personification of USSR.

She wore the fancy military attire, the many medals glistening on her chest in the dim light. Gloved fingers pinched the visor of her hat and pulled it off of her head as she lowered herself next to him. "You must be terribly confused, da?"
Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 25-05-2013 19:25

Gilbert shook as the woman talked to him. He wasn't sure why. Something about Anya was just so....intimidating. He scooted far away from her, as if her her sheer presence would kill him. Trying to remain calm,but doing poor at it, he stood up and spoke firmly. "Yes, and I want answers now. Who are you and where am I?"

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 25-05-2013 23:48

The smile plastered upon the woman's face remained calm. Not even his frightened, nor angered attitude managed to move her one bit. Her back stretched and so did her neck as she tipped her head lightly to the side. "Feisty, are we?", she taunted, shoulders raising within the process of her brief giggle. The Russian arose to her feet - back straightened and chin held high -, she stared upon the Prussian with superiority. "I am the Soviet Union. You might have heard of me, da? It would be quite a shame if you haven't, but everything has a start, no?", she said, voice still bearing the usual childish ring to it. Anya's eyelids lowered and so did the temperature of the room they were in. Her gaze became cold, almost hypnotic. God knew what terrible thoughts ran through the females war-cracked mind. "You could say I have invaded you."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 26-05-2013 00:14

Gilbert frowned and stepped back, almost tripping over an oddly placed chair. He didn't like the way she spoke. Her tone make Gilbert uneasy. "Invaded?! What kind of sick freak are you? What do you want from me anyways?" Gilbert quickly checked her surroundings once more an exit, or anything that could use to put space between the both of them. He moved the chair in front of himself, feeling somewhat more safe behind the worthless barricade.

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 30-05-2013 23:42

{My deepest apologies for the late reply. It had been a busy week.}

The lashed lids of Anya's dropped halfway over the violet twin gems as a snicker erupted from her throat. She stepped forward, the sly country placing a knee upon the chair as her fingers hooked inside the collar of the Prussian's shirt. She brutally pulled him closer, causing him to press his torso harder against the backrest of the chair. "Total submission", she purred as the smirk curling at her lips grew. "And... more territories, of course. Everyone must become one with Mother Russia."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 31-05-2013 13:09

Gilbert trembled and pushed Anya, scared of what she would do to him. "T-that's crazy! Besides, I-I'm not even that strong!" The Prussian was lying through his teeth, hoping that if he was successful, she would let him go. Suddenly, he had an idea. "I'm not a good ally, b-but you know who is? Roderich! He is the strongest of them all! You should just let me go and go take over that guy! I'll even show you where he lives!"

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 01-06-2013 21:18

Stunned, Anya re-positioned herself after the light push. The glint of fear within the male's eyes stirred Anya with excitement. "It would be a pity if I gave you up now. And... I've fought too long to win you", she purred. "You interest me. Now... why don't you come closer, Prussia? I won't hurt you, for now."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 01-06-2013 21:58

Gilbert was quickly loosing hope and running out of options. He had no other choice. He had to give up until he could think of something. Hesitant at first, he slowly approached the Soviet woman. He struggled to keep strength in his voice as he spoke to not appear completely defenseless. "F-fine. Do with me what you want. Just don't mess with my brother or I swear to the holy lord above, I will kill you."