Welcome to the Soviet

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 18-06-2013 20:51

The pale man began to cough furiously, spitting up small amounts of blood. As he gathered his breath, he began to talk. "W-what are you talking about? I'm the -cough- most loyal soldier this world has and will ever see! Don't doubt me!" He growled at the woman, hating being judged by her.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 18-06-2013 22:57

Having released him due to the served punch, the Soviet traced up her arms with her opened palms and rest them under her bust in a crisscross stance. "The most loyal?", she taunted in that icy, sweet tone. "Heh", the right corner of her mouth raised in a side-smirk. "That needs to be proved, da? Unless you prefer to have those pretty red eyes of yours gouged out, of course." The hollows of her irises lowered down the cherubic face and neck of the male, taking in every inch of exposed flesh. She tilted her head, face unreadable and expressionless. A desire to publicly humiliate and disgrace him twinkled briefly in her eyes as well as the latent sadistic lust to hurt him. Stepping forward, she cuffed his arms in her hands and pulled him on the spot she originally stayed on. "I'm intrigued to know to what extent you are willing to obey me. Why don't we... test that, da?" A secret played across the plastered smirk as she seated herself on the chair that previously separated them. "Take off your shirt."
Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 26-12-2013 09:44

Gilbert flinched at the idea of losing his eyes. He straightened up and turned away from the woman. "Fine, I'll play your little game. The sooner I get out of here, the better." He gulped and removed his shirt, tossing it at her feet, never making eye contact. "Okay, I'm shirtless. What other stupid stuff do I need to do?"
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?