Came to crash your party [France/Fem!Prussia]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 06-04-2015 21:14

Francis had seen her naked before but not for this long and upclose. She had a beautiful body shape and her skin...was so pure and even no tan lines or the like. "Oh yeah, come here and turn around, I'll wash your back."
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 06-04-2015 21:34

Julchen nodded and turned around, facing the wall. She scooted back until she bumped into Francis. She was glad he couldn't see how much she was blushing right now. She wasn't sure what to do so she just sat still. "Have you ever taken a bath with anyone before?" She didn't want them to sit in silence so she tried to spark a conversation.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 06-04-2015 22:19

Francis sat up a little and brought her hair to the front so he could wash her back. "No, not really. Have you?" he asked her curiously. Francis didn't usually take his time with his partners to take relaxing baths.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 06-04-2015 22:32

Julchen played with her hair and shook her head. "No, never. Its nice so far." She smiled lightly. Whenever she was in a relationship, they were usually gone before she could grow close. "There was one time when my brother and I were really young, but that's it."

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 06-04-2015 22:44

"It is." he agreed smiling softly and finished up washing her. "Ah right...I don't have siblings but I suppose that's normal." he said. "Do you want to wash me now?" he asked her when he was done.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 06-04-2015 22:48

Julchen was sad that Francis was done cleaning her. She enjoyed his touch. She turned around and nodded. "Sure thing. Spin around. I'll take good care of you. She giggled and gave him a wink. Julchen really enjoyed spending time with him and the jokes they shared together. She knew it would take a lot to ruin this relationship.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 07-04-2015 23:28

Francis chuckled and turned around. "Knew I could count on you." he said and handed her the soap. "If you like I can wash your hair after ?" he offered. He liked just spending time with her like this.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 07-04-2015 23:50

Julchen smiled and nodded, slowly washing his back. "That would be great." She had never noticed how nice Francis' skin felt. She almost couldn't bring herself to let go. Once she finished, she smirked, thoughts began to flood into her mind. She leaned against Francis' back, not minding her breasts being pressed against him. She giggled softly and wrapped her arms around him, embracing him in a hug. "You're even more handsome than before. Thank you so much for cleaning me." Maybe she could have some fun with him before they got out of the bath...

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 08-04-2015 21:26

Francis smiled. "Alright." he leaned in a little more into her touch. It felt nice to feel her slender fingers touch his skin so gently. He blushed a little feeling her press her chest against him. "You're welcome...anything for my beautiful Girlfriend."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 09-04-2015 00:02

Julchen rubbed his chest softly, moaning quietly at it touch. "You are way too kind. You're gonna spoil me if you keep it up." No that she would mind that. She loved it when he took care of her needs. But she had one more need that needed to be satisfied. "While you're taking care of me, I have one more favor to ask. " She leaned closer and whispered in his ear. "Can you clean the rest of me?"