Came to crash your party [France/Fem!Prussia]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-02-2015 13:36

Francis had wanted to just hug her tightly and kiss all over her face, Julchen could be so cute at times. “Well to be fair, red really suits you and I keep doing my best to charm you.” He admitted with a charming smile. Though he couldn’t help but blush lightly at her words as she complimented him. “Why, thank you.” He said and about then the waiter arrived, wishing them ‘bon appetite’. “Oh looks good, doesn’t it?” Francis said.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 27-02-2015 19:15

Julchen nodded in agreement. "Just like you." She giggled and took a bite out of her meal. "Oh wow, this is wonderful! But not as good as your cooking, of course." Julchen honestly wasn't paying much attention to the taste. She was too excited for them to leave so they could go back to their place and watch a movie while cuddling. It sounded like so much fun. She tried to eat as fast as she could, but without making it seem like she was in a rush.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-03-2015 21:43

Francis chuckled at the compliment and took a first bite of his meal. He smiled. "Glad you enjoy my cooking." he said and they continued eating, but frankly he was looking forward to taking her back home and snuggled with her under blankets and watch movies all evening.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 09-03-2015 23:14

In a few minutes, Julchen had finished her meal. She had just wiped her mouth with the napkin before sighing. "That was great. I don't think we should stay for dessert though. I would much rather watch whatever movie you have in mind, wouldn't you?" She smirked, licking her lips, trying to persuade Francis.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 12-03-2015 22:16

Francis finished his meal right after her and nodded. "Yeah I'd like that too right now. And I have ice cream at home." he said grinning and called over the waiter for the receip.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 12-03-2015 23:56

Her ruby red eyes it up with excitement, becoming restless in her seat now. "Really? I hope you have cookies and cream! That's my favorite."

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-03-2015 11:43

Francis chuckled. "I know, and I actually do have a large bucket of cookie and cream in the fridge." he said grinning and paid for the dinner, giving the waiter a small tip. "So shall we go home then?"

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 13-03-2015 19:46

Julchen nodded and quickly stood up, taking Francis' hand once again. "I'd love to have you walk me home."

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-03-2015 22:11

Francis smiled endearing. "And I love to walk you home." He said and did exactly that. Together they left restaurant and walked down the street back. "Tomorrow I'll get an extra pair of keys made for you, by the way." he told her.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 13-03-2015 22:16

Julchen held close to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "That sounds like a good idea. You wouldn't believe how many times I've ended up locked outside."