Came to crash your party [France/Fem!Prussia]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 12-04-2015 16:46

Francis smirked a little, enjoying Julchen's touch. "Oh but I'd love to spoil my lovely girlfriend." he said. He however did blush at the request whispered into his ear. "Yes, of course." he said softly and skillfully turned around to face her. He was so close to her now.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 12-04-2015 17:09

Julchen smiled happily as Francis turned around, kissing him once he faced her. She leaned against him and gasped. "Oh my, someone seems to be having a good time~" She reached down and placed a hand on his memeber, winking at him. "Once you clean me, I'll take care of this."
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 12-04-2015 17:21

Francis kissed her back lovingly. He whimpered softly feeling her touch his private parts. He had been quite turned on by all the touching and closeness, needless to say Julchen had a hot body."Then I better get to cleaning you." he said with a smirk and reached over to grab the soap.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 12-04-2015 17:25

Julchen pulled her hand away slowly and laid back, letting Francis do as he please. She did hope he would hurry so she could play with him, she still wanted him to take his time and explore her body. "Oh Francis, please be gentle with me~" she said, teasingly. She licked her lips and put her arms behind her head.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 12-04-2015 17:43

Francis took the soap and first innocently let it slide over her shoulders down her arms. When she leaned back he started to wash down to her chest. "Oh I'll be very gentle." he purred, taking his time washing her.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 12-04-2015 17:49

Julchen let out a soft moan when she felt Francis' hands on her chest. She bit her bottom lip and watched him. She had never expected his touch to feel this good, but it did. It felt like she was in heaven. It was like his fingers were magic. She did her best not to squirm in delight. "M-my nipples are sensitive..." Julchen was now blushing very deeply, her whole face now red.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 10-05-2015 12:15

Francis looked up at Julchen with a sly smile when he heard her moan softly. "Oh, is that so?" he let his hand travel down to her stomache, while he leaned in to press kisses from her collar bone down to her chest. His lips brushed lightly against her right nipple.