Came to crash your party [France/Fem!Prussia]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Came to crash your party [France/Fem!Prussia]

Post by Teabrows » 18-09-2014 13:40

Name: Francis Bonnefoy
Appearance:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Francis hadn't been so keen on sharing a dorm room, which is why he specifically rented an apartment just at the edge of the centre city. Withing a ten minutes he could reach the centre and a few minutes more to it he was on campus and it suited him fine.

Even though most of his friends lived on campus, he didn't feel like he was missing out on campus life. Besides his apartment was just as expensive and provided two rooms a kitchen, a small living room and bathroom. He liked it that way.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 19-09-2014 03:58

Name: Julchen Beilschmidt

Julchen was in a sour . She had just been evicted out of her dorm room. The albino grunted as a small yellow bird poked out of her pale white hair. "It's okay, darling. That idiot room mate doesnt know what they're missing out. They just couldn't handle our awesomeness! I swear, Ill find us a home that deserves to be inhabited by the power that is Julchen and Julchick!" The girl raised her hands up in pride, smiling widely before pausing to think. "Now, who will let me stay at their place?"
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 19-09-2014 13:26

Francis rolled his sleeves up, tying an apron around his waist. He then looked through his pantry to see what food he could make for dinner. Francis loved cooking, especially for others. That had to be one of the downside of living alone. He always cooked a little too much so he ended up with left overs for the next day. "Maybe I'll make pasta, then I can bring some for lunch tomorrow and share with Feli?" he mumbled to himself and fished out some tomatoes and paprikas from the cupboard.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 19-09-2014 23:44

It was later in the afternoon and Julchen was exhausted. She had gone from door to door asking everyone she knew for a place to stay. Every time, she was rejected. Frustrated, she wracked her brain trying to think of someone who might be willing. Finally, the lightbulb in her brain lit up. "Francis, of course! I haven't seen him in a few years, but he has to remember me! After all, you can't forget awesomeness like this!" She walked around, looking and asking where the man lived. At last, she arrived st the door and knocked, hoping she wouldn't have to sleep outside tonight.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-09-2014 23:55

Francis' cooking was interupted by a knock on the door. He put the fire low. "Coming!" he called out to them and checked once more on his boiling pasta before walking to the door. He had no idea who could that be. He was surprised to find...what was her name again. Right! Julchen, at his door. "Oh hello." he greeted her, surprise still visible on his face. He hadn't spoken to her in years, he was curious why she showed up only now.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 21-09-2014 01:42

The Prussian smiled widely, relieved that someone answered the door. She wasent sure what to say, due to their long time apart. Julchen started off with something simple. "Hi Francis, nice to see you again!" She could smell the scent of food cooking, which made her hope even more that he would let her in.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-09-2014 09:17

"Lovely to see you again too, Julchen." he said. He was a bit wary already seeing her at his front door. "What brings you here?" he asked her. He figured it was best to ask right away and get it over with.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 21-09-2014 16:36

Julchen's smile dropped at the question. Now that she thought about this, it wasent planned out very well. It had been years without seeing him and now she randomly shows up, asking for shelter? The girl started to regret her choice, but it was too late to turn back now. "Heh, about that...." Julchen stared at the ground and kicked a small pebble. "I kinda got kicked out of my dorm and I need somewhere to stay." She refused to make eye contact, feeling a bit ashamed to have to ask help. Awesome people don't usually need help from others, especially someone as awesome as her.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 25-09-2014 20:55

Francis suspected something as he saw her smile drop. So she was upto something and not just saying hi, wanting to get back in touch or something cheesy like that. The Frenchman tugged his hands into his pockets and listened to Julchen. He wasn't too eager to say yes. With a sigh he pulled his hand out and ran it through his hair. "And I was your only option?" he asked her. Because really they weren't that close, it was like inviting a stranger to stay with him.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 26-09-2014 04:26

She shook her head, filling her with much shame to have to admit this. "No. I've gone to every door of every person I know, even that damn Austria and Hungary...but they all said no. I'm not sure why they said no, but I kept trying. You were just the last person I could think of." She quickly gasped at what she said and shook her head once more. "I didn't mean for it to come off wrong, it's just that we haven't seen each other in so long!" She felt stupid for what she said. She sighed and rubbed her head. "You're just my only hope right now. If I can't find somewhere to stay, I'll have to move in with my brother, and he will never let me hear the end of it." The white haired girl looked at him with begging eyes. "Please Francis. I'm sorry we haven't talked in a long time! If you let me stay, I'll do all the cleaning, I'll cook, anything!" Julchen was literally on her knees at his feet begging. She had never been brought down this low before, but she had to do something to stay out of West's house.